Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That picture is a riot! ...And slightly ironic if you're looking at the microscope.

But that's a hilarious picture Twiztid4Togo, thanks for posting it. :D

web page

I think the mouse was real, it was wiggling all over the place and he held it up to his face and it kind of reached for him. Very cute scene. I liked this one, him chewing on his pen....

I chew on my pens! Actually... my cell phone antennae, but also my pens whenever I am trying to think of something to write.

It never happens to pencils, though. I can't waste the eraser.

I agree. The girl looks *bitchy*.

Why does he look like the Jake Gyllenhaal from October Sky in that pic? (Because Jake looks different now.)

She's one of the other main detectives, Kate. She's cool, very funny. Here's a pic from when he was out in the field working with Nick. They are driving to a restaurant to save Kate, and Jonathan is talking about how many peeps die in car accidents due to cell phones, cause Nick is on the cell trying to get Kate. He looks scared.. web page

YOur all welcome, I'm glad your enjoying the pics. I will post a few more later on today, I dont want to get in trouble for postin too many pics. Q's how many pics can I post in one post if I use the URL thingy?

Why does he look like the Jake Gyllenhaal from October Sky in that pic? (Because Jake looks different now.)

Gosh you said Jake and i'm here now lol it's like a signal :lol:

Thanks for the pics Twiz!! i loved SU2, especially the episode where he tried to ask a girl out :lol: i think it was the Cupidon episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back