Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a crush on a lab chic and he asked her out. There was a few kiss pics posted in this thread in the beginning. They made a love potion together but it didn't work, she didn't fall in love wiht him...poor baby. They tried a kiss to see if she felt anything...I'm thinking she must be gay not to feel something for him LOL.

:lol: that's exactly what i thought Twiz , but that scene was hilarious, he was about to say he felt something but when she said she didn't , he acted like he didn't feel anything too :lol: OMG i love this man

ohhh haha that girl. righttt aww i feel so bad for him! even though i didnt even see the episode :lol: i know! whats wrong with her!!!!

Thanks Lucy, I was worried about going over board but I like sharing pics with peeps.

Sissi your right about it being hilarious, the faces he made after the kiss made me about pee myself.

I was about to pee too you know :lol: his face was priceless, he was hoping she will fall in love but she didn't, poor men, i wanted to hug him :lol: (i actually hugged my screen :lol: )

CalleighWolfe said:
And crmscnnvstgtr101 when you say 'make out' do you mean what I think you mean? :devil: :eek: wow!!! I haven't thought about Jon in that way :eek:
Hmm.. quite possibly. :p He's too hot to not think of him like that, but just for the record, I'm 5'6. Not too bad if you want to make-out with Jon Togo.

Dutchie said:
[ Calleigh's 1.60? Get out! I'm ten centimeters longer than her? [..] I knew she was small, but so small...

watch your tongue, my friend. :p What's wrong about 1.60 (5'3)? this is my size too. ;)

nice pics Twiz, thanks!
[ Off topic]: wow, sissi, your jake icon is great. love it. :D [/off topic]

and now: inge has a question!!! :devil:
A Miami newbie asks you about the top 5 Ryan episodes. What are you going to answer her/him?

(I hope we don't have this question before.)

They're all great. :p

Be aware of 'Nailed'. You'll have tears running down your face. (This is coming from an expert on "CSI".)

That is what I would say.

^^ no, no, no, you don't get away with that answer. :p
Kidding, of course, you're right.

I forgot to add, that I wanted to know why.
otherwise the question would be too boring. :p

omg! i looked up special unit 2 on google and on wikipedia it said that special unit 2 will begin airing on the sci-fi channel in late 2006!!

EEEEEEE!!!

I have a chance to see it! But when they take commercial breaks, they'll be cutting out parts of the movie.

Why you want to know:

BECAUSE THEY ARE!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back