Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliGtr - high res episode stills are from JTO. I got a bit more than that because I have a friend who's sending me hq pictures, so if you need some I'm more than willing to share :)

inge - why did I know you'd help me with the time machine thingy? :lol: :devil:

You all; if you want some stuff; I'm willing to jump in and really sell them on eBay. PN me for more information :devil:

Oh my god Dutchie :lol: Sorry :lol: I'm laughing so hard right now :D You KNOW the rules!!!! NO!!!drinking whilst browsing the Togo thread :lol:

Saved the best for last...

HONEY TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs towards huni and hugs her tight* Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back, yeah, believe it baby :D :D Ah, this is going to be a wonderful day, I can feel it :)

A TogoCalender??? :eek: What a nice idea, especially the shirtless pics for the summer months. :devil: :D I'm really impressed by all of your ideas for some Togo stuff. You are so creative!! :eek:

ThumpyG42 I really love the pic... so nice

Concerning the height: I'm 1,75m, that's nearly 5'9" and I like men who are tall :D

Oh, I love all of your pics, and I directly snagged yours Carlz :D!
Thanks for the exact dates for inches and foot, CalleighWolfe, so I could calculate my height: about 5'4" - well, decide by yourself if that fits; I met Jon yesterday while I was shopping and suddenly he wanted to hug me... :D

a girl can dream... ;)

:lol: I couldn't resist! I think I would die if that ever would really happen to me!

(CalleighWolfe: synchronously means that two or more people do the same thing at the same time, the same way - broadly speaking ;) )

OH Togoholic a coffee mug would be nice, I'm drinking my morning coffee right now thinking," damn I wish Togo's face was on that, it would be better wake me up then caffeine." I've seen at the mall where you can have pics put on coffee mugs and stuff, I thought about seeing if they would do it.

Someone mentioned Ebay and I was wondering if anyone has bought anything off of Ebay with Jon on it? My friend has bought a lot of stuff, but I haven't. OH wait I bought SU2 off it, that's it.

I'm only 5 "1" so JOn is way taller then me but my hubby is 6 "2" so Jon would actually be better....

oh man!!! new page!! you guys are "fantastic"!! :D

i guess im the tallest person here! :D but..im always the tallest. theres only one guy in my class who is taller. hes like 6"1?? or something.

ohhhh did i hear jon togo calender with shirtless pictures!! *drool* *faint*...uh oh. i need my drool-bucket! ;)

hehe nice manipulation cinegirl :D that pic is from under the influence right? i watched last night. ughh ryan was sooo cute in that episode :D

web page

Thanks to Quicky Quickbeam I have learned to make screen caps YAY. So I was up late last night watching SU2 on my puter and got some awesome pics of Jonathan. This one I thought was just so friggin adorable I had to post it.

AHHH!!

I hate sleeping 12 hours! And I hate my mom-who-doesn't-know-how-to-use-a-computer. She insisted getting on the computer before me, so I let her. And she kept on opening up multiple Internet windows. I was about to kill her, so I closed them all except her main one. :p

ANYWAYS...

Nice screencap! I love how his eyebrow is raised. Makes him even cuter. :)

sandersidle said: wow wheres Venezuela?? :)

Are you joking? :D Venezuela is in South America, near Colombia and Brazil. It's a small country with petroleum :D

AliGtr said:
I was wanting to ask - where do you get the large scale pictures from? I can't remember who posted them, but the last ones I remember are the one from Urban Hellraisers in his green sweater and balck jacket, and one from Payback(?) where he's holding up some panties. They're so good for editing and stuff.

I posted the one with the panties :p and the green sweater and balck jacket. I found them in JTO There are some pics that says: high quality, those are the big ones!!!! ;) Enjoy them!!!! ;)

Ok, again, I'm 1.60 (5'3") like Calleigh :D So I imagine myself in her place at the show :sighs: when she's with Ryan :sighs: and you're welcome sandersidle.

Sue, he's friggin adorable! Calleigh's 1.60? Get out! I'm ten centimeters longer than her? I know, wrong thread, but that's hilarious. I knew she was small, but so small... :lol:

Wait, I am ten centimeters longer than Calleigh, and ten centimeters shorter than Ryan. I would fit in perfectly! :eek: I'm gonna go fly to LA and get me a role in CSI:Miami. :D

Vera, that's funny. You did ask his autograph for me, didn't you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back