Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah... :eek: so many answers. :eek: So Jon is 5'11" and that's 180cm?? hmm... it would be cool, if he was taller. ;) But hey.. doesn't matter.

Thanks for the answers. Wish you all a nice day or evening (here it's evening I'll go to bed soon. Will have a stressful day tomorrow) :D

Thanks bonz! :D

He's 1.80m? Cool I'm 1.68m :D yay! he's taller then me ^^

and thanks for all the lovely pics, it's great :D

and I was only gone for about six hours and there were two extra pages! man, everyone is going fast :p at this rate we'll be up to thread 10 before we know it :p

WHAT ON EARTH?!?!?!?!?! I was gone for only a couple days and there's 5 pages on here?!?!?! I didn't even realize the last one was over, I was calmly reading the last page just now, and going, 'ooh yay, time for a new thread, guess I better get caught up.'

Then I came here, and there's 5 pages!!! Man, you guys are AWESOME! :D I haven't read the 5 pages yet, but once I have, I'll come back and post something of substance.

In any case, a bit belated, but *throws thread-opening confetti* :D

Wow, have I missed thing since I last logged on? :lol: Y'all did a great job not talking to that girl, I'm glad I wasn't here cause I have a hard time shutting up when it comes to these kinds of things ;)

And Togoholic, glad to have you back! :D And I must say, those pics you brought along are gorgeous. Definitely droolworthy :p

There are a lot of good pics out there, it's just a matter of finding the best ones (which is quite hard, really :lol:). Good luck though :)

Wow, I've only been gone about a day and this brand new, super-shiny thread is on the sixth page? Damn, you guys move fast. Not even Jon Togo can catch up to us.

I like that Jon is not too tall. Makes it way easier to make out. :p I really shouldn't think like that, but whatever. This is the Jon Togo thread.

A belated thank you to everyone in this thread for not 'feeding' the troll as Destiny put it! I have been offline for most of the day too, which hasn't helped. I have no idea what it was all about, but as you now know, it's all sorted out. ;)

I nearly forgot....

A Thank You present!

lucy! thanks for the "present" :D ITS HOT! :D
it was hard not to talk to her and not telling her to shut up but shes gone so its all good :D

Thanks Lucy :D we all did our best to not say anything, which doesn't mean we didn't support you :D i'm glad she is gone, i was going to say something to her, euh something not really nice :rolleyes: :lol:

Thanks again :D

Lucy you're most welcome. And we're glad we could support you. (Quietly and at a distance of course) :D I'm very happy things worked out okay in the end. :)

And thanks for the yummy picture of our Wolfe-man. ;) And gosh, if I don't come in here often enough, you guys are going to finish this thread without me! *plops on the couch* Alright, carry on. I'll be here until I have to change clothes or at least shower. :p

Awwwwwwwww Luce :) That's sweet! What a cute pic :)
Ah, that troll made me laugh so hard :lol:
Just one advice for people like that: Get a life.

*sits on the couch next to Geni* Don't worry, I completely neglected the last thread and I felt so bad because I was always reading it but forgetting to post :(

And Luce, that pic is so sweet! Awww, I just want to hug him...

And I aint moving off this couch until I have to either! dang...I have to go to school in like 15 minutes *grumbles*

Twiztid4Togo said:
Hey Carwashluver I live only 2 hrs from Geauga Lake. Do you live in Ohio too?

yes i live in Ohio too.. i think i'm about 4 hrs from Geauga Lake... you guys post so fast when i was on here yesterday it was on page 2 and now it's on page 6! love all the Jon pictures he is so gorgeous!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back