Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, but imo you all did great the urge to say something was powerful, but as the saying goes if you don't feed the trolls they don't bite your hand. :D

Besides when it comes to picking on people or causing trouble Bonz doesn't just bite back she kicks butt too. Peace to all.

*goes to find caffiene lol watching not to step on toes* :lol: Peace All.

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! Thank you sandersidle, you cure my dissapointment! *hugs*
*runs at pic with drool bucket in hand* Don't be sad, Ryan... I'm happy now :D

I guess it's good to be the same height, too. At least, you're already level with his eyes and lips. :devil: *giggles*

Me? I'm used to wearing heels, and I like wearing them, so I'm happy being a bit shorter and having him look down. :devil: :D

Ah yes, Shadowfax... maybe it's just me, but I find it sexy if I have to look up to look at him :D And of course, the fact that he have to lean a bit down to kiss me :devil: :D

PS: Thanks, Destiny :)

your welcome Silhouette! :D *hugs back* ohh look! hes happy now! ;)
togo19.png

yeahhh but im used to people either looking up at me or looking right at me :D :lol:

Thanks Destiny :D

lol Destiny, thanks for the info! Puh, the toddler is gone - thank God! Uhm, no, thank TBonz :D
So go on with the Ryan-Love! Great picture sandersidle!
I think in season 4 Ryan has to do a lot of unlikeable things like jumping in a garbage can or to dig a grave! :eek:

I find that sexy too Silhouette! :devil: *swoons just thinking about it* I would so faint if he'd look down at me with googly eyes... :D

Well, break time is long over, and now I must catch up on work. Catch you guys later. Peace out!! :D

He had to look in garbage twice. I dont think he had to dig that whole hole, but either way jumping down into a grave eeewwww.

I agree cinegirl... but he still looked sexy :devil: maybe (in season 5) he could kick a door open (would love to see that) or jump into a lake/ocean to save someone :eek:

I think I'd faint if I ever see wet-Ryan... It'd be too much for my system to handle :lol:

Anyway, in From The Grave, Ryan translated spanish, right? So, could he and does he ever speak spanish? I'm curious...

ew i know. poor ryan :D

omg thanks for putting the image of wet ryan in my head Silhouette :devil: and i need my drool bucket ;)

ohhh thats hot! he can speak spanish???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back