Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Haha, "That wasn't me." I cracked up at that! I loved that. But that's definitely what I say, all the time.

He has a nice sense of humor. And I have nothing against Amy Laughlin, it's just the reporter bitch she played. (I can't type worth crap today!) I actually think she's pretty, too. (Of course, I've only seen her once, so... *shrug*)

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Yeah i agree with szmandatogoholic. I have nothing against Amy, Im sure she is really nice, but I hate the character she was playing :)

3. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i never not liked them together...i was always just kinda afraid of people trying to get me if i did say i liked her. she's not that bad.
    and Jon's always so serious in those scenes with her. it's kinda funny, he also smiles whenever he's with her.

-x-liv

4. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Yeah, (about RB) because she was all snobby and acted like a humongous prep...

And about the "can't type worth crap" thing: I had almost misspelled "played" by typing it "plaed". (My sister gets on the computer and whenever I am able to get on it, my mom wants it. :rolleyes:)

But like I said at the beginning of my post, she acted all snobby and a prep and was a gigantic jerk to Ryan and everything in those episodes she was in. (What were they? I didn't see all of the season.)

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

WHoa athlov I'm sorry I made you mad about caller her that. I was totally talking about the character, she does play a bitch and just about everyone gave her that nickname, not just me. I didnt make up the nickname but it's stuck in my head. I watched the interview with Amy and I agree she seems like a very nice and a very funny person, I don't have a problem with her. In fact I think she's a great actress to be able to play a role where she has to act like a bitch and pull it off so well. I'm sorry to have made you so mad. Seriously I think very highly of her actng ablities just the same as I do Eva La Rue. I hate her character too, but she's a great actess and she pulls off being a not so likeable character. Just the same as a lot of people don't like Ryan and have called him names but they love Jon and he plays his role perfect.

6. athlov

athlov Guest

I think she plays her character really well; she definitely comes off bitchy. I like the scenes they have together. She always pulls the intensity out of Jon. Plus you get to see him get all flirty sometimes, which is really hot.

She's just too young and ambitious, which so is Ryan sometimes. But you can see that he cares about her even though she has made some major mistakes before.

It's like he wants to like her, but she's too concerned with her career, and he can't trust her to put him before a story.

For me it's like their moments together are bitter-sweet. I both love them and hate them together.

ETA: Oh, I wasn't mad at you hun, its ok. Sorry if I came off that way. You're not the only one who calls her that. I just wanted to share my opinion on that. That's all. :p

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

well I'm glad to know your not mad at me. I like the character bringing drama to the show and your right about the flirty scenes and Ryan looking so cute and hott in them. I just really don't want him with her. I was so upset how bad they made him look in the finale because of her that just did it in for me. No matter what she does now I don't want them together. Plus she made him pay $500 for that recorder UGH. Ryan needs a sweet girl who's not all about herself.JMO

8. athlov

athlov Guest

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hahahahaha athlov, the first pic is hilarious! What is he doing!!?? He's in an interview right? Because you can see his microphone. Thanks for those btw :D

10. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

^ *shrieks* loved the Ryan pics up there! :lol:

11. athlov

athlov Guest

He's pretending to be on the phone.

They are both from interviews. The one with the long hair is from part of an interview on the season three DVDs. :D

The other is a capture I got from the online interviews they had when they did that extra scene from Urban Hellraisers. :D

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I love those pics.. I like the bones guy. Someone on myspace had that as their pis so I asked them to be my friend just cause I thought it was cool. I know pretty lame.. Where did you get it from?

13. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

I share the sentiments about RB or Erica Sikes $
    Amy seems like a really nice person, she just has the misfortune of playing a not so nice character

although, I reckon if Erica Sikes got some of her priorities straight she might actually be a very nice person, it's just because now that she values her stories above people that she's not a very person...

at least that's what my new and improved opinion is :p

14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

I agree with you FrostBite. There are different levels of hot and sexy, but Ryan is definitely in a category all his own - he has surpassed those other levels IMHO. :lol: :devil:

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah Togo hottness, it doesn't get any better then that. there's hot, hotter then there's too hot to handle, then last is togo hott. Ok now i'm being silly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.