Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

I agree with Elise, since she never shuts up about her whole theory on who showed who the tape. (I'm sure if she wasn't starting to snore in my ear right now she would be snapping back with something smartassy about it again.)
I hope it wasn't H, I sort of like how he looks after Ryan. But he did say that he wasn't going to be able to cover his ass anymore, since the fight thing happened. So maybe it was H? *Prays Elise isn't reading this*

And Elise, you shouldn't be telling people you are getting his name on your body. It's creepy, it's weird, and who cares if he finds the idea of it funny. He's probably secretly thinking you and I are both morons.

Love the Caps Athlov!! I just saved them on my key so I could take them home with me and then put them on my work computer. And maybe my neighbours work computer. He's a dumpy sort of man and he could use some cheer in his life. Maybe a beautiful picture of Jonathan Togo as his screensaver would brighten Mr. Dumpy's day! What do you guys think? Should I do it? Brighten the office up a bit?

Oh wow...we're already on the way for a new thread. That's awesome!

I voted for 'disorder support group'. Sounds so great....and totally fits for me. :D

Now I'm totally light in the head by those great caps from 5x22. Thanks for that athlov. *saved all pics and stares and drools at them* :D

I voted for the OTD one as well. I also love the hot in the day sexy at night title! Great pics Athlov. Thanks for making my morning. That was a fine way to start my day. Congrats again on the baby. Don't you love ultrasounds???

Ooops. I was right guys. Hot4JonTogo got a little mad at me for posting that. Sorry Elise! I guess it wasn't as funny as I thought it was. My bad <3

Great pic Athlov and you are my hero for my special pics, thanks girl. Your baby looks adorable, I bet it looks just like you at that age...

Did anyone catch Jon on the early show monday? I was told by a friend he and david caruso was on it, but she was told by a friend too so I'm not sure he was on it or not. ET Monday night showed a clip from the ep with him in it but they only interviewed d/c and Sophia/yelina on it.

I just saw these over in the spoiler pic thread....this are supposed to be from next weeks episode

Just when I thought I had seen it all......Ryan in a suit. I have a weakness for men in suits. I think I will be drooling all next week.

I didnt catch the Early Show, darn it. I dont know if he was on there or not, I hate when I forget to record the Early Show, I watching Jon on shows like that-when he's not acting, you get to learn more about it. Hopefully if he was on there we can find the video on Youtube. Ill go look :D

ETA: I just saw Katbug's post, Wow, is he smoking hot or what? Im diggin this hair.. :)

When I saw those pics - I think my chin dropped to the floor. Someone over there said he looked dorky.....but I don't agree with that!!! I am very much looking forward to Monday night!

Katbug!!!!! wow!!!! he looks so sexy!!!!!! and in the sceond one. did you pay attention to what it looks like Calleigh is about to do? if we didn't know thay were there for work reasons then that could be something uh....yeah. :devil: :D

No I didn't! I couldn't take my eyes off of Ryan! Can anyone make me an avatar of pic #1. I know I can ask in the fanart section.....but there are some very talented people here as well! Is it only Wednesday??? JT's acting was great Monday....hopefully it is just as good next week.

thanks alphawolfe for removing your post ...

what is the early show? is that just a u.s thing or did we get that in canada too? what channel is it on? just wondering because sometimes they release the videos to the networks websites or whatevs :)

Many thanks for the caps athlov!
and congrats! :)

aw, he looked so sad.
His job is his life and he worked so hard to become a CSI. :(
and now a stupid mistake ruins everything.
but it was (partly) his fault. He shouldn't have lied to Horatio.
I still don't know why Horatio smiled at the end. It bothers me so much. I want to think it was a comforting smile, like he wanted to say, everything will be allright.
I hope that everything will be allright. :(

Katbug! OMG, I love those pics, and i can not wait for next week, He's smokin'. Love that hair, H's smile still scares me, and i hope it was okay Ryan you'll come back. I can;t wait for next week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back