Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

i saw the interview with Jon on the firing of his character and it was pretty serious when Caruso was talking
i have the link if anyone wants it

that_girl1 said:
i saw the interview with Jon on the firing of his character and it was pretty serious when Caruso was talking

I want the link! please and thank you!

that_girl1 said:
So di I - can you PM the link to me? Thanks!

that_girl1 said:

I like to have it to please if you won't mind, thanks you very much in advance.

that_girl1 said:

Yes please, if you would PM me with it! Thank you in advance :D

that_girl1 said:

can u send it to me too!! thank u sooo much(*^U^)

me too!!!! i want it too please!!!!! thanks in advance!!!!!
and Jon looks sexy in next weeks promo pics!!! him in a suit is actually quite sexy!!!!!!

that_girl1 said:

and me too please and thank u.........i think its safe to say everbody wants to see it hahaha

*waves* me too, me too!

*clears throat* It's been two days since the airing of this weeks episode, and I still don't have any theories. This is odd.

Thanks you to everyone who posted pictures. I have long days on Wednesday and don't get home until a very late time, so this made my night. I can now sleep well. :lol:

Guys...y'all could just pm that_girl1 with your requests. ;)

I am so late in saying this, but athlov...congrats on getting to see your little one for the first time. :) I can't imagine anything more exciting.

Thanks so much for the screencaps as well...I see a couple that I might turn into avatars. ;)

I was actually quite pleased with Monday's episode. I know Jonathan didn't have a tremendous amount of screentime, but boy did he make the most of it when he did. I alternated between wanting to yell at Ryan and hug him, lol. I'm very excited for the next episode!

:D thanks guys.

I was just thinking. With all this gambling stuff, maybe TPTB will work his tattoo into the show. Like maybe he's always liked cards and he got it when he was young. That would be soooo great wouldn't it? :D We'd finally see the tat up close. :D

I'd like to see them work his tat into the show and yes they are making him out to be like he's a bad boy now why not give him a tat..

For those of you who have a worst ISP then me, if possible I made a few caps from the early show. I did manage to find the link.

early show 1 early show 2 early show 3

In the interview he said that now a days actors never know when they are going to loose a job on a show and he mentioned my fav show LOST, which any actor on that show has to be holding their breath cause they kill main characters off left and right. BUT they did mention he had a few more years to his contract with csim, so I don't think he's really too worried.

I guess that means there will be a season 6?? I have not heard that there will or will not be one.

Elise - do you know what day Raccoon will be on IFC?

ummm ive no idea ahaha
all it said was "coming up in may" and i read the thingy in the flyer that came in the mail. it has the listing about what the movie is about, what awards its won, whos in it, but no date of when its airing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back