Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Oooooo and another announcement!!

Mystic River is airing on Thurs 4/12 at 7:30 AM (US - east coast) on Cinemax. I haven't seen this either and I am definitely going to set my VCR!!

mystic river is good on its own, even if jon wasnt in it ... its a really good movie
it really broke my heart though ... its really really sad

ThumpyG42 said:
inge... I'd like to see them work Jonathan's tattoo in the show for the very reason that it doesn't fit the character. ;) If that makes sense.

You have point here. :lol:
It would be funny. Imagine Eric's and Calleigh's shocked and surprised faces. Maybe Calleigh wouldn't be too shocked, because she has a tattoo too. ;)

speed_cochrane said::
What do y'all think about Ryan getting a storyline that intertwines his work and his personal life?

I wouldn't mind such a storyline either and you all have great ideas.
I would like to see a case with his niece. Maybe something happenes at her school. don't know, I'm not so creative at the moment. :rolleyes:
as Thumpy mentioned whatever personal storyline the writers make up for Ryan, it should be handled properly. (sorry for borrowing your words, but I couldn't describe it better ;))

So, any nice/cute/funny scene from 'Bloodline'?
I read about a funny Alexx/Ryan moment.
(I like funny and sweet moments between them).

I just do ALOT of digging in magazines, newspapers, internet, EVERYTHING, and I just so happened to come across a little interview a TV reporter had with Anne Donahue (sorry if I spelled her name wrong, can't spell to save my life) and she started talking about how they have been getting alot of questions about Ryan's past and they may try to work out a storyline where Ryan was an abused child...But then of course she went on to say "It may not happen though, due to the other "stuff" we have to fit into Season 6, so we will see.."

That is very interesting ForgottnEvidence and I hope they follow through with that.

I just got finished watching the Judging Amy episode that I taped. Gawd that man's voice is so deep and sexy! I wouldn't mind him whispering sweet nothings in my ear!

Omg! I SO DVR'd that epi! I am gonna watch it before going to bed tonight! Cannot wait!

I also agree with you there, I RAY they follow through with it!

~~Ally

heh omg those pics of RYan came from one of my favorite eppisodes! *grabs bucket* he is so cute yumm

i loved those pics of Ryan. he looked so sexy. but when doesn't he?? :D but the wardrobe in last night was so ewwwww!! what was he wearing?? i like the clothes...just not on him all at the same time!!! i think i would rather see him with a trash bag around his waist...wait i don't think ....i know i would rather see him in a trash bag than anything else!!!!!!

Lols!!! I thought the pants were hott...But next time he needs to wear a different colored shirt under that jacket. Orange? Or, I am sure ya'll wouldn't mind if he just didn't wear a shirt under the jacket? :lol:

~~Ally

yeah i already said it (kinda) but i <3 the pants but the shirt and the jacket dont go together (maybe we could get out good old white tee shirts under the jacket ;) )

Ally i agree he should just wear the pants and the jacket :D then he could take of the jacket and we could get a nice view of his tatoo :)

Oh yes! SO totally agree with you there. The backround on my laptop is Jon Togo and it is showing the arm with the tat...SO BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

I think maybe, they could somehow bring his tat into the show and explain how he got it and what it means...Might be a lil' interesting.

~~Ally

Marns it makes me sad too. I LOVE NCIS... Tony is fit, Michael Weatherly is fit.... not as fit as Jonathan Togo ;) ;)

they could write in that he did it on a drunken dare in college or something....to show more of his wild party side!!!! :D

Don't worry because I have a pic of Ryan with a nail in his eye on my laptop, too. I dunno why...It makes me all depressed, as well.

~~Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back