Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Guys...although nothing potentially spoilerish has been posted yet, please keep discussion of tonight's episode in the 'Bloodline' episode thread to as not to spoil those who have yet to see the episode. ;) Or at least use spoiler code in here until after 2 am EST.

holy moly im gone for a few hours and 2 more pages are on the board!! u all r very quick! lol......anyways i missed the first 15 mins of the show as i was at work :( .....i also agree with how he looked tonight..heck he looks good anytime.need i say more?!

HMMMM I wonder if this talk about Ryan backing out of a case because his father abused him was a result of the writers reading my message to Jon through Myspace... talking about how the fans of Ryan know barely ANYTHING about his past and all we are doing is speculating. Maybe the writers DID read my letter to him - as Jon said he did forward it to them - and decided to build a back childhood story about him!!! I highly doubt it and I can't take credit for the inspiration of that episode. A girl can dream though right? LOL

Oh and I didn't like the outfit he was wearing tonite. The pants just didn't go.... although they were nicely form fitting - especially when he was coming down the stairs! :lol:

and what's with the jackets?!??!? and it also looked like he was wearing 2 Tshirts - the orange one and a white one underneath that. It's freakin Miami people!! (well really Manhattan Beach but come on) :rolleyes:

Who knows. You were the beginning of the ripple effect, ;-) Ryans outfit was so....old manish. I don't know maybe a business owner on his day off perhaps? But NOT Ryan Wolfe material. I shoudn't complain about the miami vice jackets anymore should I? :lol:

I was kinda dissapointed as the new eppie. It wasnt what the promos said. Although Ryan did look very sexy in thise pants...yum *drools* oh darn i think i need another bucket :) i didnt like the shirt with the pants and the jacket. Either loose the jacket or change the shirt i say. (how bout no shirt ;)) His pants were really cute though he he i want more Togo

yes i would like to see more of Ryans past on the show it would be good. (and not to be shippy or anything but would probly make some good comfort scenes :D)

mmm yummy i want more Togo

thanks for the info on SU2 im gonna check it out now ;)

Okay, I'm glad I'm not alone on the ugly clothes thing. I was watching it going.."Where did Ryan get those clothes? Did the wardrobe department run out of things for him to wear?" I say bring back the sweater vest and the white jacket!

that jacket he was wearing was some seriously nice designer gear ... where would someone who works for the county get a gem like that?? totally classic bomber jackets are so hot right now :)
thats what completely bothers me about the show ... them wearing such nice clothes. not that they should be wearing paperbags, but come on ... they have emily wearing a different pair of pradas each week, ive seen her in steve madden like maybe twice (more in her price range)and ive seen DC in armani more times then i can count.
ryan is a little more subtle ... but designer none the less. im guessing those pants he had on in tonights episode cost at least $300 ... not something a csi would be able to afford to wear on a regular basis.

i dont think jon wears designer in actual life. he kicks back more i think.

yes but they looked so yummy on him

i like the pants shirt and jacket but not all together.

Yeah whast with all the desiner stuff. I mean im not to fashion crazed so i cant tell the difference between anything so they all just look really expensive to me and there was a line in a previous eppie (to Erika, the rwporter girl) that he worked for the county and didnt have that kind of money. Whered that go, i mean look at the clothes!

Wow the thread's speeding up a little...What do you guys think of my avatar?

Oooooooo something about Ryan's childhood (one season to go)! Great spoiler. Where'd you get the info, ForgottnEvidence ? :D I have yet to see 'Man Down' to see that look on Ryan's face.

I hear you guys saying that Ryan had a weird outfit in the latest episode. I can't wait to see athlov's caps!

Ok, this time I decided to not read the spoilers. Although, I know that is not going to help anyway, as then you are going to start talking about the episodes and storylines that now are spoilers without spoiler boxes, after it has aired in all US zones, or whatever, so it won't help me anyway, as I am not that near to get any of these episodes, I think. I always know lots of details before actually seeing them because I read everything here :p But it's fine anyway, reading is always different from watching, and there are always lots of things to appreciate :rolleyes:

About the idea of giving Ryan a personal life, I think that was already talked here a while ago, I think it would be great...A member of his family would be probably the best choice now, not a love interest, I think. Because we need to see more of Ryan's background to understand some of his reactions and to know him better. He is the character that now deserves that more. Someone mentioned a 13 year old niece being kidnapped? May I jump to the screen?! :p Kidding, of course! Not that a love interest wouldn't be cool, but I will leave that to the appropriate thread. And well, a friend of him, outside of the lab wouldn't be bad, anyway. For me, almost everything is fine, as long as they show us a bit more of him and they give him more screentime...

Thank you so much for the help in the clothes question I made. I know it does not have an easy answer...lol...

Again - another reminder

US residents - the Judging Amy episode that Jon guest appeared on - episode name Looking For Quarters - is coming on today on (network) TNT. I know it comes on here - the east coast - at 1 PM. I don't know if it's the same time for across the country. Check your local listings!

Wow I've been gone like a day and two more pages have been done!!! You guys post fast!!!!!

I know this is off question, but, does anyone have a picture of Ryan when he got shot in the eye with a nail? Because, if not, I am the only sad person who has lol. I only have one because I base my anger on that happening to the hottest Miami investigator..... I will kill that woman if I ever bump into her...

RyanAddict said:
I know this is off question, but, does anyone have a picture of Ryan when he got shot in the eye with a nail? Because, if not, I am the only sad person who has lol. I only have one because I base my anger on that happening to the hottest Miami investigator..... I will kill that woman if I ever bump into her...

I have it. And I haaaate it.. :( I have 'Nailed' on my computer (thanks to Nikki :p) and everytime I watch it it gets me sad again. And so does that pic. Oh, and sooo off topic, I'm sorry, but I gotta say I love your banner, RyanAddict.

I am in a pic posting mood today! :eek: You guys probably have no problems with it, and neither do I, but still.
Ooh- look at that face!
.. his tongue.. :lol:
So serious.. that's hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back