Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

let me correct you there.....He looks so Hot n' Sexy in a Hot n' Sexy way :D he is cute sometimes, but mostly he's just hot n' sexy :D

o0o wow i've been gone for 2 days and had to catch up!!
the jacket had to go in the trash!!!
i really dont care if it cost $500 but it just made him seem like so old but i loved his hair!!! it was so messy!!i loved it!!
and i agree with that ROTFLOL pic athlov!! it looks creepy but ryan makes it look sexxy!!

hehe no problem!!! :D i just knew something wasn't right either so i fixed it :D lol! and i so can't wait for the new eppy. hopefully there will be lots of Ryan. he's just so OMG SEXY
*drools* *picks up bucket to drool in* lol :D OMG!!! i just found the most DORKY pic of him!!!! DORKY JON!!!!!!! :D

:lol: I think there is going to be ALOT more Ryan in upcoming episodes...

For the people who don't know, Ryan is going to be fired, yes, fired from his CSI job because he was using his work connections to settle a gambling debt. It is still cloudy as to who will be the one to fire him, but do not worry, Jon is NOT leaving the show. Phew! By the by, my source was a recent interview a TVForum's reporter had with a CSI:Miami writer.

Holy crap, page 8 already? Our next title HAS to be 'Fastest Growing Thread in Miami' for sure. We're on fire.

I agree. If I hadn't know about the gambling probelm soon to come I would have not thought any more of it. CSIs have to go to peep show booths and fancy stripper clubs but it doesn't mean they're regulars there or anything. I expected this to be the same, but because of the spoiler, I payed close attention. He seemed a bit intrigued by the excitement and didn't he make a comment on how busy and fun it looked? I'm not sure, but at least they made an attempt to set it up for us. YAY for a first for Miami! I can't wait to see what Jon does with the roller coaster of emotions that are sure to come soon for Ryan!

Jon has been doing such a wonderful job this season, we've seen Ryan grow and mature in so many ways, including his hairstylist, his hair is so sexy right now. He's stopped making so many mistakes and has become the semi-front-runner CSI who doesn't need Delko peering down his shoulder or people checking on him. I love how he is so big and his own person, a wonderful one, who comes to work and is a bombshell every day. Woot woot Ryan!

I also would love to see Ryan have the tattoo. It gives him an edge, and shows the viewers a side of Ryan we haven't seen. He's the skinny geeky guy who's recently turned into the awesome-tastic but very 'good' CSI and it'd show that outside of work, he's more adventerous. Maybe Delko and him could go to clubs like Delko used to do with Speed. *misses Speed*

Someone mentioned that Ryan is going to have his past brought up, saying that he was beaten as a child. I might have read it wrong, but based on this, I'm excited. We get to see yet more of Ryan and give Jon a chance to do even more of his thing, and this will be exciting. Finally, a sob-story not about Horatio!

Whew, may be one of my longest posts outside of Fan Fiction. Well, theres my ramblings for the day.[/ramble] *runs back to studying*

i don't want him to be fired *Sobs uncontrolably* he makes such a sexy CSI!!! and why would anyone want to fire something that sexy!?!?
i have connections with Jon...i could ask him about it...

Yes, that was me who mentioned the past with Ryan, and yes, you read it correctly. :D I hope it happens because it would give us such a good view of Ryan, and for once, not H. But Ann Donahue never confirmed that they were going to follow through with the idea because of all the other stuff they have to get into Season 6. We will have to wait and see...

And...

Don't worry. He is supposedly fired, and many people are guessing by Rick Stetler, but they say H gets him back on the team, but later in the episode or IN a LATER epi. I think it would nice for H to do that for Ryan because Ryan would have to thank him and it would be a nice moment between the two who don't really talk unless it's about a crime, and even then, that barely happens..

~~Ally

Even if you had connections with Jon I highly doubt that HE knows because I think I saw in an interview all the actors have no idea about the future of their characters. They only know by the scripts each week that they are given. Also I don't think that he can legally tell you either.... I think it's like a contract thing or something that they CANNOT talk about upcoming episodes or seasons that haven't even happened yet! I don't even think that they are able to tell their families about it - although I am sure that some of them do.

But good luck with that! LOL

:lol: Yahs, I wanna be surprised when it comes to Ryan.

And, I do think you are right, RaCk2ThOuSaNd6. Because of copyrights and all that, they can't legally tell us abot the next epi and also, I think you're are ALSO right about them never knowing what happens UNTIl they get the scrpit anyway!

~~Ally

well yes but i remember in an other eppie that H said he couldnt save RYans hide anymore when he got in trouble so wouldnt he be putting his neck on the line helping him out again... very Horatio-ish... not trying to be a spoil sport just thought id point it out

and that ROFLMAO pic it looks like *adds caption*
Ryan: OMG whose *panties*
or something like that :lol:

Yes, that was in "Death Eminent" after Ryan pushed the officer that was evicting Austin from his house. Yeah....and H said "I need you to do something for me."
Ryan - "I know. No more blow ups.
Horatio - "Mr.Wolfe, I may not be able to help you next time."

Don't ask me how I know that. :lol: Actually one of my favey epi's and I agree, when H said that, it sorta sent a foreboding message to us, the audience, that Ryan is gonna be getting himself into trouble again somewhere down the road.

~~Ally

xTriggerx said:
well yes but i remember in an other eppie that H said he couldnt save RYans hide anymore when he got in trouble so wouldnt he be putting his neck on the line helping him out again... very Horatio-ish... not trying to be a spoil sport just thought id point it out

That might actually be why he winds up fired. Then in the end Horatio's able to save his job and put him back on the team. Also, Miami always has build up scenes. Some are very noticable "Delko, are those rolling papers!?" And some not so much, (Delko getting punched, and punched and then shot in the head.)

I was thinking the exact same thing. And like I said before, it will be a nice, touching moment if it is Horatio who saves his job and welcomes him back. But, it would be even MORE touching if H is FORCED to fire him by Stetler, then save his job and welcome Ryan back. I truly wonder how it is going to turn out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back