Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanAddict said:
I am seriously going to kill my brother if he doesn't stop deleting my Jonathan Togo pictures.

Please please please post some!!!

I am trying but I do not know how to do it!!! I think we all need a good Togo fix today, tomorrow, all week, heck everyday!
Ah - ok is there directions to post like that anywhere?
Oh - very sexy in that tie!

Happilyhappy that is a very good idea. I shall do it at once!!! But first I will throw my brother over a bridge ;)

Joking joking!!!

~SEXY IN A TIE!!!! WOW !!!!! DROOLING ALL OVER THE LAPTOP!!

Happilyhappy said:
HappilyhappyHotJon.

:lol: Almost looks like Hot Dog.

bahahaa ... when i first looked at this i thought you were saying that HE looked like a hot dog ... i was about to ask why you would find someone you thought resembled a hot dog to be attractive ahaha

Hot Dog.. Jon looking like a hot dog. :lol: I can see him in a hot dog bun suit, promoting a grand opening of a fast food joint specializing in hot dogs. :D (Is anyone else hungry for hot dogs now, or is that just me?)

I'm so sad. CBS isn't showing an episode at all tonight. :(

P.S. I'm glad that I can brighten people's day. I stayed home sick, and had to make my self feel better somehow.

Here's one last photo so that we can get our fix for the night. ;)
adorkable.jpg

"I'm adorkable, no?"

Ok so I obviosuly know how to copy and paste a link - but I am not sure how you guys change it to the short little links you post here. Can you help with that? Thanks!

yea cbs sucks!!
but their gonna show an episode tomorrow!!
at least something i can look foward to other than school

I have school tomorrow night, so I won't be able to watch it. Which episode is it?--Nevermind, it's three way, I'll just watch it on dvd.

Katbug, I sent you a pm with directions on how to put up a link ;)

I will have to play around with it some more. I tried 2 different times and still only got the full photobucket link. Is it ok to post it that way?

i was actually sorta happy that they didnt show one tonight and that they are showing one tomorrow ..
i had 5 episodes to watch today (i keep saving them on my dvr) and i had to get thru them to clear up space ... so its good that i got that done so that tomorrow i can record more ahah

loooooovvveee the pics!! keep posting more!! :)

I know this is a little late, because I just went through the posts now but.. Twiz I could slap you!!! Just joking, but seriously I was in tears! The fake website was like so real, very good job! But still grrr girl, you are gonna be the end of me :lol: my heart nearly stopped! Never do that again!!!!

Ok onward with the discussion, more like a question.
Why do they keep doing like a new episode one week, a repeat next week, sometimes another repeat the next week. Then maybe a new one? Why do they keep going back and forth?? Its so annoying :lol: Anmd since they arent showing SU2 for a week or so, I need some Jon!! :)

ETA: The only cool thing that would have been if Jon really did get married, and on March, 24 is that, thats when my brother got married. And its a week after my birthday so Id be sure to remember it :lol:
Other than that, it would have been horrible! His wife could come on here and yell at us :lol:

Hey I have a question for the board:

How would you feel if they casted a love interest for Ryan?

I absolutely love that there hasn't been any onscreen love with Ryan and another chic. Although it was implied that he went on a date with Natalia Boa Vista and also 'dated' Erica - whether it was one date or several - I am glad that I didn't have to see him kissing someone!

I mean I have to admit CSI doesn't show PDA or the main characters making out/making love to their boyfriends/girlfriends. Eric & Natalia went out, and although they showed them flirting they didn't show any lip action between the 2. Same goes with Horatio & Marisol and Calleigh & Jon (wait that was that guy's name right? -Raymond Caine's old partner - the one that killed himself in the last episode of season 3)

I like CSI for this reason alone. Aside from the love scene shots that they flash of the guests on the show, they dwell mostly on the forensics then the intimates shared between the characters. Good job!!!

ETA: *stemming from athlov's ETA above* March 24th marks the date that my husband and I have been together. It's not our wedding date, but it was the date that we started dating - and this year made 4 years we have been together!! So no I wouldn't forget that date either!

*points to banner and icon* Not saying anymore.

Oh, yay! I'm glad they aren't showing an episode tonight but they are tomoroow. I have another show I want to watch, and tomorrow I don't have one to watch.

Hahahaha I love that face from Three-Way. He was so cocky and smug. "Actually, you're both wrong. I know who the killer is."

IluvJonathanTogo, next week is a new episode, and they are showing new ones all the way to the season finale. Hooray!

How would you feel if they casted a love interest for Ryan?
I don't know. I kind of would like to see that other side of Ryan. The softer, more intimate side.

But then again, I wouldn't. I'm so complex. I say they need to bring a family member on, and that will satisfy my need to see his other side.

They could always have it where someone kidnaps his niece, and he goes into chaos overdrive.

Now I'm rambling. This is what happens when I'm sick. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back