Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Ok i dont wana be rude here but ya look bck to page 1 i first mentioned the name "thats hot" and so is Ryan Wolfe

HappilyHappy great pic soo cute! :D

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*melts* AWW *huggles* That is a good clue indeed :lol: Everyone immediately knows what you're talking about.

If someone puts all suggested titles in a row for me to see, then I can start a poll. Unless someone else beats me to it while I'm at school or something.

That just means we have to stop/slow down posting until we get the results. Next time we're gonna start a poll on page 20, you hear me? :p

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Some names you guys thought of, were already used or similar names were already used. Like "Bringing Sexy Back" and some other ones like "Wolfe Pack" and "Togo To-go" Just to remind you guys :D

Im so excited, I bet the new thread name will be awesome. Gosh, seems just like yesterdat, we were voting on a name for this thread!

There is supposed to be a CSI:Miami tonight right?(Tuesday) Well its Tuesday for me anyway (Hawaii).
    I hope so!!

4. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

5. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Hmmmm let me help in suggesting new thread names. I think I've suggested a few of these before:

Wolfe, The Canine Cutie (or Howling Hottie) :lol:
    Howling Hot Wolfe
    Paws Up For The Wolfe
    Togo A Go-Go :lol:

What do you guys think?

Before I forget, sorry to hear about your husband, katbug. Hope everything'll be fine. :)

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Guys...one request. Please let the thread get all the way to 1000 posts before starting the new one. That way it's less confusing as most people know that threads are locked at 1000 posts and therefore should move over to the new thread to continue the discussion.

Also...the person who makes the 1000th post can be the one to start the new thread if they'd like, and please no racing to see who that might be. ;)

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Sorry - I had stated the 1st time I posted that title that I thought someone had posted one like that but I could not find it.
    BTW - how do we know if we are at post 1000???

8. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Already a new Jon/Ryan thread? :eek:

You're posting fast guys! :D

But I also can't really think of a title myself. But I think there will be a poll, won't it?
    I think I also lost the overview of the given titles. ^^

@katbug: You can see how many posts a thread includes by looking at the following pic . With my post there will now be 997 replies/posts. :)

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks Yurek - I think that was the only place I did not check to see a post count! Still learning!

Thanks again everyone for your well wishes regarding my hubby. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Now last night I watched the eppy where they are doing military recruitment (I think it was from season 5). Now of course he was hot in it - but did not seem to be enough of him in it. :0(

10. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Just for you I have resurrected my old sig banner. I think you joined after I had changed it so you missed it.

I also wanted to post now because I am post 999 - I don't want to be responsible for starting a new thread! Too much involved - I like when speed_cochrane or Thumpy does it because when they create a new thread they include all the rules and regulations and a special thread picture to start off. Besides, are we going to have a poll for the new name? I don't want to be responsible of doing one and keeping up with the results.

Yeh - I am lazy! HAHA!!! :lol:

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well then, I'll take respinsibility :)

Yes, we will have a poll, as soon as someone tells me all the suggestions, I'm lazy too :p
    I'm off to start a new thread then. If Jen and Geni can do it, I surely can too, right? Right? *tumbleweed rolls by*

ETA: Look, I made it! New Ryan/Jon thread :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.