Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
De-lurks :D

I've never posted here before but as far as Ryan is concerned I think his upcoming storyline is interesting for him. He always tries to do the right thing and I think it is great maturity of his character that they are giving him a storyline like this. I really think it will diverse his character overall.

Wait, episode on Wednesday? A new one?
Anyways thats great that there will be all new episodes until the finale! Woohoo!

I dont want Ryan to have a love interest. I like seeing him try though, that was real cute-the little one episode relationship he had with Natalia. I dont want him to get any farther than just a little one episode relationship. If he starts getting into a serious relationship, I would be a little sad. I dont know if Id want to watch him being with a girl week after week after week!

sandersidle said:
*points to banner and icon* Not saying anymore.

I completely back this up ;)
Doesn't the CBS site say they're gonna air Deviant? I didn't hear anything about three-way...but ah well I don't get to see it any way, I get One Night Stand... :( I mean what, they were just showing new eps in Holland and now... Ugh. Re-runs.

Happilyhappy said:
They could always have it where someone kidnaps his niece, and he goes into chaos overdrive.

That's what I'm talking about! Yeah! I tend to have images in my head of his niece (a 6 year-old girl is perfect) crying in his arms or giving him a 'big Barney hug' & thanking him for rescuing her.

How would you feel if they casted a love interest for Ryan?

I wouldn't really mind. I mean, a kissing scene would be great, but like Happilyhappy said, they should introduce a family member soon. After all, they do say that family love is the strongest. :lol:

^^precisely. :)

And a picture to get us through the day...
imacutie.jpg

The hair... seriously. I've said it before, its adorable right now. But if it doesn't get a cut soon, :lol:

I'm home sick again, so I'll try to put up more photos later. :)

Seriously sexy pictures doods! Loving them... < Grabs them and runs >
My birthday next week!!! Yay!!!
I just noticed that I'm not a victim anymore but dead on arrival. Great. If that was true I'd never see Ryan again. Lovely. Just makes my day lol
I have noticed that in some eps that Ryan is wearing an orange shirt... and whenever I watch one and he is.... I always seem to think he is the sexiest man in orange I have ever seen. So I made a background which is crap since I made it on paint but ya know ;)

Oh a love interest for Ryan! Bring it on.....that would be awesome. Yes I can totally picture him with a little niece. Could you picture him sitting on the floor with her coloring or playing barbies!!! Great pic above!

I would like to see Ryan with a love interest, but anyone who knows me knows where my real interest lies, and that's not going to happen. Not on screen, anyway. I'd like to see Ryan with someone who is good for him, not someone who uses him like Erica or Natalia. Really, I'd just like him to be happy. He seems to have had too many bad things happen without anyone to be there for him. Poor boy! :(

Katbug, I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I hope everything works out.

And Happilyhappy, poor you! I'm not feeling too good either. Snuffles and sneezes. :( Plenty of good pics to cheer us up though. :D

Diana Gettinger, I think. That's the name of his girlfriend. She's an actress, I think.

RyanAddict
Were you not here for the April Fool's joke that Twiz played on us - about him marrying his longtime girlfriend? That is his girlfriend in real life. He has been dating her for years now.

It was strange - a Monday night and NO CSI?!?!? I was kind of depressed actually. I look forward to those epis EVERY WEEK!!! Thank goodness stupid basketball is OVER.

When is the new thread coming? I am so excited!!!!

Aligtr thanks for the well wishes. He is having a Petscan today a brain MRI tomorrow and meets with the surgeon Friday. Busy week.

Happilyhappy - hope you feel better. I may PM you later if you are around and feel up to it about the posting of pics.

Rack2Thousand6 - it was wierd it was not on last night. Altough A&E has it on everyday! I always try to keep 1 in my DVR so I can get my Ryan fix everynight!

New thread!!! This will be the 1st new thread since I have been here! WooHoo!

Rack2thousand6 I was here but I looked and saw married then kicked the bed lol!! I don't read stuff properly..... that's my problem.... I just searched pics of her and she is really pretty. Glad he chose someone that's good enough.

CSI IS ON TONIGHT HERE IN THE UK!!!! WOOT WOOOT!!! Can't wait!!! First Las Vegas with Greg ( eric szmanda ) yum and then Miami with Ryan YUM! Lovely. Perfect. Great to watch before I go to bed. I love tuesdays.

no love interest for ryan ... ahahah
i dunno ... i dont like when any of them get a love interest. sorta takes away from the show.

See I think a love interest would help with his character development. It would be nice to see why he loses his temper, why he gambles, etc. Calleigh, Eric, & H have all had storylines surrounding relationships with other people - now it is Ryan's turn. We see virtually no private life of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back