Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
attended this girl guide thing a few days ago.
some students from a boys school were dancing on stage and they were wearing black.
i swear i saw everyone drooling

AliGtr said:

There's a really good pic of his tattoo from the photoshoot where he's wearing the blue t-shirt. I don't have a copy of it, and the only place that I can think of that does have it is Jon Togo Online, which isn't online. :( I miss that site.

is this the one youre talking about?
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/hot4jontogo/js114s.jpg

umm and just so you guys know ... mr togo wanted to be my friend on myspace :) ahaha
maybe he changed his mind when he looked at my page and saw how fly i am.
jokes ..
but he seriously changed his mind about being my friend.

Or maybe he just wasn't busy anymore. I don't think it has anything to do with 'wanting to be a friend', but more like 'having time to add another fan'. But yeah. That's just me.

Inge, your post made total sense to me, and yes I hate the Mr. Wolfe thing (which you already knew :p) and well...I think Ryan and Eric have their friendly moments, but....yeah. And about Calleigh...well sorry but I can't give an honest opinion on that :lol:

WOW lots of posts to catch up on :eek:

Great Monday pic Aligtr

I love it when he sqwats(its a strange infactuation,I know :rolleyes: ). IMO hes a god in jeans :devil:

a thought just occurred to me ... (although im sure im not the first one to think of this ..)
do you think that one of us could actually be him in disguise, so he can read what we're saying about him?
ahaha
that would be so embarassing. i think i would cry.

What's his MySpace and how do you get a display picture and that location thing? Or do you have to upgrade? lol You can soooooooo tell I am new to this lol

Welcome Ryanaddict :D

Your location is in your bio witch is in the link "My Home" And you cant get an icon tell you get a 100 posts,but you can get a signauter no matter how many posts you have.

I cant help with the myspace thing i dont know what it is either.

And Ryanaddict there is an "edit" button if you want to add something to your post.Your not allowed to double post. just thought id let ya know so the mods dont get ya ;)

can we have signature banners though? even though we havent posted 100 times yet??
and if yes .. does anyone have a reallly cute jon/ryan banner they would willing to let me use?
im making one right now ... but i dunno how nice it will turn out. hes too beautiful to not have something amazing. ahaha :)

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo thanks for letting me know lol! ooooooo can I have one ;) I've been saving peoples icons and banners :$ Sorry but they are cool! I can't make banners but I make bg on paint. I am so thick. Hehehe! Jonathan Togo is for life. Oh and Eric Szmanda but this thread isn't about him.... I think I shall shut up now ;)

Great Monday pic AliGtr.

I quite like tattoos and would love to get a really good look at the one Jon has. It's definately different and unusual. At least he gave some thought to it instead of just having the same as everyone else.

I too have noticed how moody Ryan has got. Maybe the writers have a secret storyline up their sleeve for him. I've been thinking about this for a while. Why hid so much about his past when they reveal so much about everyone else. Just cries out to me a possible serious storyline.

I must agree I'm not liking the moodiness and the constant jumping down people's throats about think. He seems to be very independant too and doesn't like anyone out doing him. Maybe he just doesn't have anything in his life to be happy about. I'm sure I've given this far too much thought.

ryansnuttytart it is possible and it is good to think about it. I mean it shows how much your a fan and that your good at spotting things ;)

OK I need for you ladies to do me a favor. Whoever is going to watch Nailed tonite on A&E (US) please pay attention to the dumpster diving part. I SWEAR Calleigh says "Your turn. I jumped the dumpster at Joe's TOGO" I think she was supposed to sat 'to go' but she says Jonathan's last name - I think an intended blooper. She says it so fast so you have to really pay atteniton as they are walking over to the dumpster and he flips the lid. I just want to make sure it isn't me hearing this!!

ETA: V to the poster below V Yes I am Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back