Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel, you are Rachel arent you? Anyways, ive noticed how moddy he is getting also. He seems kind of defensive and a little competitive. Now him and Eric are acting a like and it is kind of annoying. The writers need to have a new storyline for him soon before it starts getting predictable.. Just a thought :)

Oh, and guys, try to slow down a little before we get a warning from a Mod. Try to type more to your posts please. I hope I dont sound mean :D

cainesugar said:
^ hot4jontogo, when I get home I'll make a Ryan banner for ya. :D

YOU ARE THE BESTEST EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!!! make it smexy ;)

thanksssssssssss

oh ... and nailed was just on here, and i didnt hear "togo" ... but i can check again later. ya know ... i dont really mind watching that episode again ...

Hey Rachel I just watched and listened very good and I believe she says " I dove the dumpster at Joe's Stonecrab" I'm 95 % sure that's what she says..sry.

I so love your Monday pic, AliGtr! It's so great! That outfit fits so well. I love that jeans. ^^ :D

Concerning the survey: I can't really decide. I barely remember Jon in SU2. And we don't really know much of Jon Togo himself, but also we don't know much of Ryan's private life. I haven't seen the second half of s4 and consequently neither the 5th season but I love the character of Ryan very much. Though he sometimes acts a bit weird. :D
I'll check out Jon in SU2 and then I hope I'll be able to vote. :D

Yeah, I thought it was Joe's Stonecraft or something like that, so no Togo. :( :p

Oh, and who was it that was afraid of clowns? You didn't see Steven King's It did you? I saw that when I was six, I think. I should have never watched that.
I mean, what's shadier than a man with a painted face and a funny suit handing out balloons and candy to children. FREAKY!

Funny thing is, a year or so later, my cousin took me and her kids to the circus. I had to walk around with the younger kids so that they could get their clown books sighed by all the clowns there. I hated it!

After I got home I buried the clown book at the bottom of an old box of books. Then sometime after that my aunt had the audacity to buy me a stuffed clown doll. I had to stuff it into the back of one of the closets where I would never see it again. :lol:

Why, oh why, did I have to watch that movie! I had so many bad dreams after that. I remember one I had around Easter where I dreamed that I was a bunny, and the other evil bunnies were trying to put me inside their giant Easter eggs just like the clowns in that IT movie did with the cocoons. :eek:

But back on topic: I was a little weirded out when I found out that Jon's tattoo was a clown. Really, of all things, a clown! But the bee stands out more then anything though - thank goodness. :rolleyes:

Twiztid4Togo said:
Hey Rachel I just watched and listened very good and I believe she says " I dove the dumpster at Joe's Stonecrab" I'm 95 % sure that's what she says..sry.

That's exactly what I think she says. No to go or Togo at all.

Hi guys - sorry I have not been on for a few days. I got some very bad news on Friday and have not been online much since. There is a lot I want to reply to...so this post will be long.
There was some talk Friday about Ryan messing up a lot and Calleigh disappoving.....she always acts like she is perfect and never makes mistakes!
Hot4jontogo - this show as an escape - trust me I am with you there....this show, this board as an escape like you would not believe....I am still too emotional and crying too much too talk about it yet.
I am done with the 1st 2 discs of season 3 - trying to catch up as fast as I can!
All the spoilers being posted are very interesting.....
How he should be hurt again - maybe getting beat up....nothing life threatening!
Never heard any of his music....is it good?
Your survery I missed - I would vote for Ryan Wolfe....obviously we don't know Jon Togo and I have not seen much SU2
My myspace account - LOL it is blank I have never even updated my profile! I have NO clue how to use it. Maybe someone can PM me and help me out. Not because I want to email him - just would like to know how to use it/what it is about, etc. As for if it is really Jon Togo that is on his myspace - who knows. It might be his agent or an assistant....might not even be him.
Ok another my space question: rack2thousand6 said:
"I like Jonathan because he seems like he is a REALLY funny joking around prankster kind of guy. I love men with a sense of humor. He also seems like he is a really nice guy to hang with. He has very nice things to say to people that he doesn't know. Like when he accepted me as a friend on Myspace and he sent me a message saying that I "Make cute babies. Congrats to you" That was really nice.
BUT just reading lots of things on his Myspace (comments from friends) he seems like he is still a party animal. Some of the things he says - the way he words things - sounds like he is younger - not almost 30. I mean he could be joking around with his jargon to sound 'cool' but I don't know. (I don't know if I am explaining it correctly)." How do you know what he says? All I see is a profile and comments from people - but I don't see things he has says. Am I missing something or is it that I REALLY have no clue how myspace works?
I agree with Athlov on how me might still feel like a newbie. It still seems like Calleigh might have accepted him....but Delko and Horation always seem to be paired up and keeps Ryan at arms length. (Of course I am still trying to get caught up on all the episodes)
Need4speed wrote: yeah.i've noticed the changes too,i like it. his clothes are more sexxier. he could look sexy in just a garbage bag around his waist. he could look sexy in a tutu for crying out loud. i mean he's just so damn sexy -I am very lucky I did not have any pop in my mouth. This is SOOOO very true!
Aligtr - Nice Monday Pic!
The banners - HELP!! I need one and I do not think I have the software to do it. WOuld anyone be willing to help me???

I have a few banners, if your interested. Most are shippy, but there might be one or two of just him. Feel free to edit the frames a bit if you can. ;)

Ok - I found one I want to use....now I just need to figure out how to do it! LOL! My job for tonight if I can get on or tomorrow! I like the say no to shirts one!

The art forum has tons of banners, however I made one. It's real bad, but one of my first. Anyone can use.
120-1.jpg

I didn't get to see nailed on A&E because of class but, *Puts in dvd and forwards to dumpster. Puts on Caption.* Dutchie, and Twiztid4Togo are indeed correct. The CC has it. ;)

Joe's Stonecrab huh? Ummmm WOW!! Talk about all I think and hear is Togo! YIKES!! Maybe I should go get my hearing checked. It's all that loud rock music I listen to! :rolleyes:

katbug said:
How do you know what he says? All I see is a profile and comments from people - but I don't see things he has says. Am I missing something or is it that I REALLY have no clue how myspace works?

He has had different comments in his 'about me' section and I have been to some of his 'friends' pages and have seen some comments that he has put on their pages.... also he has replied to messages I have sent him and again the way he words things.... well I am not a grammar/English teacher but.... well I think you can understand what I am trying to say.

:D R2T. Don't worry about it. When I first watched the DVD I thought she said Togo as well. But I don't know if that helps your case since we are both Togocrazy. :lol:

I am watching Mystic River (good movie), and WOW. Just WOW, not what I was expecting. I loved how he said "Marboro." :)

mmm mystic river is a good movie ... i saw it in theater when it came out because i LOVE clint eastwoods directing.

ummmm ... can someone pleeeease find me a nice banner?? i tried making one .. and it looked soo terrible ahaha ... im really bad with graphics :(

hot4jontogo, you can always check out the Signature Banners thread down in Fan Art if you'd like to request a banner. :) There are a lot of talented people there who I'm sure would be more than happy to help you. Not to say there aren't talented people here, but the Fan Art forum is where you might have more luck. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back