Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twiztid4Togo said:
We thought he said plane and he said " NO a flame like what jonathan togo is.." MEN..

OMG my seltzer water came flying out of my mouth and through my nose when I read this!! (and UMMM I will tell you that freakin HURT!!!!) My husband always ALWAYS says "He's gay" It is TOTALLY a guy thing!!! :rolleyes:

hot4jontogo said:

the thing i am more afraid of then anything else in the entire world is clowns. i mean like i am TERRIFIED of them.

Funny you should say that - my friend Patti is the same exact way!! She also doesn't like people with painted faces so she like stays in on Halloween. I have to call her up when Attack of the Killer Clowns (movie) is on and tell her to avoid -whatever channel it's on- so that she doesn't come across it while channel surfing.

The whole tatoo thing... I am not a fan of them but if a guy has ONE or TWO somewhere (arm leg) and it's not obscene then I can deal with it. My husband doesn't have any. He was never into the tatoo thing either.

I am sad that there isn't a new epi of Miami tomorrow. Does anyone know which epi (repeat) that they are playing?

i got it from answers.com ...here's the bit about it.

Togo has a tattoo on his right shoulder of a clown waving a wand while riding a bee, which is an image from the joker found in older decks of playing cards.

oh and tomorrows episode is "Come as you are" i have acable box..so i can see the titles and stuff before they air. and on a&e 'nailed' is on at 7pm and "urban hellraisers" at 8pm

WHAT!?! NAILED IS COMING ON!?!?!??!?
ive been wanting to see that one for SOOOOOO long!! i missed that one!!!!!!!!!

if i was there Need4Speed, i would TOTALLY present you with a lovely cupcake just for sharing that information!!!

sry about that R2T about the water and I know you know the pain I go through with a hubby like that. It just came out of no where last night...I was floored, then my kids laughed.

OH you got that from answers.com interesting.

Twiztid4Togo said:
We thought he said plane and he said " NO a flame like what jonathan togo is.." MEN..

I spit Dr. Pepper all over my keyboard just now, and my mom was like, what is wrong with you. That's funny/

Hey Everyone, I found this, Im pretty sure that this is what his tattoo is of:
Jonstattoo2.jpg

I dont really mind it, but Im not a big fan of tattoos. At least he only has one (as far as we know).

I voted for Jon Togo in the poll. I love Ryan, of course, and I love Jon(SU2). I really couldnt choose. I love them both for different reasons so I just pick him because I couldnt choose between the two. I was really close to picking Jon from SU2 because he is so adorable and funny! But Ryan is so hot and funny, so Jon is who I picked :D I couldnt choose between the two lol :lol:

Dr. Pepper? Selzer water? I'm wiping choclate milk off my keyboard. That was very funny. My dad's real pissed about the keyboard though. :lol:
OMG my seltzer water came flying out of my mouth and through my nose when I read this!! (and UMMM I will tell you that freakin HURT!!!!) My husband always ALWAYS says "He's gay" It is TOTALLY a guy thing!!!
He's just jealous. Men are like that, when they see a potential danger to their status, 'Oh he's gay.' :lol: I've never had a boyfriend, being 14, but whenever I'm at the mall in a store with cute salesmen with my mom (which is almost never) I go 'cute' and she sayd 'I bet he's gay' and makes me leave. :mad: :lol:

Anyways, back OT. I know Jon has a tatoo of a clown, but does Ryan? I mean, have they ever showed it? Has there ever been a time when it would have showed but they covered it up? Just wondering. :D

Anyways, back OT. I know Jon has a tatoo of a clown, but does Ryan? I mean, have they ever showed it? Has there ever been a time when it would have showed but they covered it up? Just wondering.

Im pretty sure I have seen it once or twice during the show. A season or so ago, he was wearing a t-shirt and you could see the tattoo, not the whole thing but you could see the bottom of it. Ill try to find a screencap :)

that is the pic of the tat that jon has but at the bottom on the right there is a star missing like the one on the top. If you look at his pics you can see the little star at time. I thought at first it was a mole until I found the pic of his tat.

I think if we ever got a shirtless ryan they would cover up the tat..idk why just my opinion. But there has been some scene where they have shown the star but it looks like a mole..so idk.

OH sorry to everyone for making you spill out your drinks. Luckily at the time in the car I didn't have a drink or it would have been all over my windshield. I should have put a warning on that I guess LOL.

do you guys think ryan is the kind of guy to have a tattoo though??
sometimes he gets squeamish about silly things
he seems too clean to have a tat ... but that would only make him sexier if he had one ahaha ;)

I'm going back a page here, where we were talking about bad things that might happen to Ryan and the idea of him getting attacked by an alligator. I did a quote here, but I made a mess of it, so I can't remember who said this. Sorry. :eek: Ooo, I just checked - it was loyal2wolfe .

If you're the alligator, be nice to him ok? That is, if he's in the water drowning. You should save him. But even if you try to, Calleigh might shoot you if she's there. :lol:
I'd be a nice alligator and just bite him gently. It's just the idea of wrestling with him in the water that appealed to me. :D Anyway they don't have real alligators when they're filming those kind of things - it's always someone in an alligator costume. I've got this image now of Ryan being dragged into the water by the alligator and being saved by the partner of your choice. *sighs happily* And it would be a Miraculous Miami Injury. He'd be hurt but there wouldn't be a scar unless it was a photogenic one, and he'd be able to walk without a limp within a week. :lol:

There's a really good pic of his tattoo from the photoshoot where he's wearing the blue t-shirt. I don't have a copy of it, and the only place that I can think of that does have it is Jon Togo Online, which isn't online. :( I miss that site.

Here's a Mondaypic, anyway. From Dead Air. For all those who love to see him crouch. His face is a little hidden, but there are arms! And legs! (Stop drooling, Ali!) Credit goes to our own athlov .

AliGtr's Mondaypic
DeadAirAth.jpg

And while I'm thinking about it, I'll be here next Monday, but the following week I'll be on holiday and beyond the reach of internet. :( So whoever wants to post a Mondaypic, go for it!

nice moneday pic.

trying to read as many transcripts as possible for csim and csi cause both of them are hardly on tv.
loads to gooooooooooooo *grins*

holiday where?

AliGtr, nice Monday pic! You can really see how much muscle he's got. He got a chance to show off his enormous strength when he slammed Dan to the wall in One of Our Own. For some reason, seeing him wearing red is a little weird...he hardly wears bright, angry :mad: colours.

I'm starting to think my orchestra concertmaster's pretty cute (he's Chinese...hehe...but yeah...he's "Eastern Cute"). He wore a black t-shirt at yesterday's cast party after our last performance, & I was thinking of Ryan's black t-shirt he wore in Crime Wave. *drool* Why do guys look so good in black??? :lol:

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Hey Everyone, I found this, Im pretty sure that this is what his tattoo is of:
I dont really mind it, but Im not a big fan of tattoos. At least he only has one (as far as we know).
I voted for Jon Togo in the poll. I love Ryan, of course, and I love Jon(SU2). I really couldnt choose. I love them both for different reasons so I just pick him because I couldnt choose between the two. I was really close to picking Jon from SU2 because he is so adorable and funny! But Ryan is so hot and funny, so Jon is who I picked :D I couldnt choose between the two lol :lol:
for those of you who didn't see it before.....here's his tattoo...... :D

Edited by mod to remove IMG tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back