Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back from the dead... Why, I oughta... *mumblemumble* Sorry, I'm just reliving some events from the past few days- you know, the days I've been gone. (I had to be slapped on my head, basically on my pierced ear, and it hurt like a cracker-jack! And my friend who helps me in Algebra basically tried to kiss me Tues. after school... And now, my county's under a frickin' tornado watch!!)

About Jon's new Myspace pic- yes, that is a cigarette. I myself have just now noticed it- I haven't been online lately, and when I tried to log onto Myspace yesterday, it said the server was too busy. But my opinion on smokers varies on how long the person has been smoking. (But all in all, I don't like smoking period. I already can't breathe good.)

And nice title. :D

inge said:
and am I the only one who doesn't like the pink shirt from the last episode?
Sorry, but it looks like a shirt you would wear at home while doing house staff and not at work. :p
I mean, he looks good and I like him in pink, but this shirt wasn't such a good choice.

Sorry....
:D

Inge im with you I really dont care for any of the pink shirts hes been wearing.I think its good that he can wear them but there not my fave and I dont really care for him in pink.I would like to see him in black again that would b nice :devil: lol

I some-what agree with the two of you. I liked the pink shirt he wore two weeks ago, it was a like a dress shirt. But this past episode he wore like a pink t-shirt. I didnt really go for it that much. I liked the dress shirt a lot better :)

Yeah I agree with ya.

The dress shirt wasnt bad but this pink tshirt dont look to good IMO Im just not very big on pink on any guy.

I got a new icon what yall think. Athlov made it i think its soooo cute! LOL "hey there Mr Wolfe" :lol:

The pink t-shirt isn't the best I've seen him in, but it's a long way from the worst too. I do like him in pink, but the shirts are better.

R4R, I can't see your icon.

I soooo LOVE him in black or white, because these go well with anything else. Especially his common but cute white jacket. & his black leather jacket in this pic...omg volcano HOT!

I'm planning on making some banners soon, but I'd rather not now since 'Exam Season' begins this Saturday to next Friday. I'm gonna need therapy these few days. :lol: Breathe in, breathe out...

I love him in the leather jacket man is he fine!! i say that outloud :confused: lol

Anywaaaay.... AliGtr ,I just signed on and i got a pm saying it was to big thats y u cant see it.Im having some1 in the fanart section resizing it for me so when its resized all ask again lol

btw, have you guys read the CSI Miami book , Riptide?
the way the author describe Ryan is soooo cute~~!!

esp about his fashion sense. i lmao-ed at that.

i kept on smiling everytime i see his name,"Ryan" or "Wolfe" in the book as i'm reading. :D

There is a book? Awesome, can you tell us more about how the author describes Ryan, it sounds very interesting. I bet it is very cute :) Ryan is always cute.

loyal2wolfe I love that pic of him and Adam/Eric. It is very sexy :devil: Them both with black jackets and looking so fine,man I love that pic :) I have a pic somewhere of the whole cast wearing like black jackets or something like that, hopefully I can find it :)

There are 4 CSI:Miami books with Ryan in it that I know of. Ryan is being described pretty much like he is on the show, sometimes they dig into his OCD, in Riptide they dig into his sense of fashion, saying that he started dressing like Horatio. Now I don't believe that. Ryan does not dress up like Horatio :lol: He dresses much better :p

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #14

I bet his voice is really dreamy *aaaaahhhhhhhhh* but id luv 2 hear it if i ever met him.

funkygirl, please refrain from double posting. You have approximately 24 hours to use the 'Edit' function near the 'Reply' button if you wish to add more to your post. ;) Also please make sure to add a little more content to your posts as well. You may find the All About Chatting, Spam and other Forum Related Issues thread a valuable read. :)

Wow, those books sound interesting. Where do you find them, I mean like at Borders or someplace? That so weird that there are books, cant wait to get my hands on them :D I never heard of these books before so thats why i say its weird. :lol:

I dont think Ryan is dressing more like H but he is definatly acting more like him. He has been getting in some one-liners lately and he pushes back his jacket and puts his hands on his hips. Now all he needs are some sunglasses, and some hair dye and we are good to go :lol:

HAHAHA. I was just watching a part of Special Unit 2 / a part with Jonathan of course...lol but anyway..I basically Laughed my head off b/c (I know I won't get this word for word but...)the one guy...nick? or somthing like that was like "what is the links name?" and Jonathan was like "Well no one acually knows it's name, but we have a lot of guesses..most of which I can't pronounce..it envolves a lot of tounge clucking. (he starts doing a bunch of like weird clucking things with his tounge in *Nick's?* face) and Nick's? goes "Niccee." IT WAS SOOOOOO CUTE AND HILARIOUS!!! I AM SO GLAD THAT WAS RECORDING!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back