Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #14

Hi there *waves* I'm just on hit 'n run.But I need to let this out.

Jon had made this little clip for our tv channel that shows CSIM here first (SubTV) it was promoting season 5 that starts here today :eek: It's funny when they put americans to say some Finnish words :p teehee!

*waves*

2. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

LOL Great caps Athlov their really cute!

Im sure that screaming at the rat thing was really funny but
    out of experince i know its actually not untill after the rat is dead :lol:. And the thing about "theres a rat the size of a poodle" lol yes that does seem funny i should know i was saying the same thing :lol:

3. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

RYANisHAWT (or anyone please), what's the URL of Twiz's page? I'm DYING to see the SU2 clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & I'm gonna need my biggest drool bucket. *drool*

4. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Wow! Was he talking Finnish? I think it's so sexy when guys speak in other languages. I would love to hear Ryan actually talk Spanish. I know he's meant to understand it. Maybe Ryan speaks Spanish but Jon doesn't? But it would be so sexy. :p

I wish SU2 was on here! He sounds so geeky and lively in that. It must have been funny with the rat thing. *sulks because of no SU2* :(

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

A word or two :p usually it's "Suomi" what they say :D

6. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Oh my goodness... he looks very similar to a guy I knew when I was like 12. :eek: But I really doubt they are the same person. :D

Awww! How cute is that??? So sexy! :devil:

Did I already tell you that I love you, athlov?
    Well..I think I told you so often you're getting annoyed by hearing it all the time, right?
    But... your pics are so great! So..I can't help.. :D

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Guys, Athlov has a web page, not Twiz. http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/athlov/ this is the link to Athlov's site, hope you're ok with me giving that hun. Those are great caps btw, really good. I love him in SU2 and I only watched a few clips.

He spoke Finnish, Ducky? What did he say? And what does 'Suomi' mean? :lol: I'd love the hear him speak Dutch, lol, I wonder if he can pronounce Scheveningen. It's an unwritten rule that if you can pronounce Scheveningen in Dutch, you speak perfect Dutch :p [/ot]

Donn Cortez rocks.

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Wow it's been a few days again and the posts just add up.
    My fav part of SU2 was where Jonathan screams like a little girl over the rat the size of a poodle. My older son and I were watching it for the first time when I got it and we both almost fell off the couch laughing so hard. He's great on the show and I loved every EP, even the one where he kisses the chic..even though I pretend it's not her..

Hey Nikki, the thing they are talking about on Athlovs page is my sections of video clips from the SU2..Athlov put them on her page and made a section called Twiztid4Togo's clips but I can't even find them now. Back when I had good internet I was able to make them..eh. I'm glad I got the rat one done. For those not getting to see the show I'm glad you get to see the clips.

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

First, I'm somehow glad that some people agree with me about the pink shirt. I thought you would trow me out from Togoland. ;)

I don't think that he dresses like Horatio. He wears more rainbow color shirts and Horatio wears most of the time black things.
    I hope that the writers don't make him act like Horatio or any other character. Every character should be unique.

It would be funny if Jon says something in German.
    I'm not sure but I think 'Suomi' means 'Finland'. ;)

On Monday the remainig episodes of Season 4 will start here. I'm soo happy. :D

10. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I finally watched SU2 last night. Jonathan is so funny in it. cracks me up. haha

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Congrats on the new thread people! *throws confetti, bakes cookies* I love coming home to new stuff! Thanks for all the wonderful pics- sadly I have a lot of catching up to do and don't have any at the moment. :D Sorry!
    Later, ladies. Thanks again everyone for another successful thread.

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Let me just say that I watched the final few minutes of the first ep of SU2 last night... *cheers for herself* ...and then I watched the two following eps after it- I loved Jon when he was younger!! *drools*

May I just add that typing with fake nails is really really hard?

13. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

YES YES. im very thankful to you. :) again, thanks alot Twiz!

here in sg, i think they are repeating season 3 from the 1st episode. we were actually in the middle of season3, but they repeat it all over again. :(

but its good to see the YOUNG RYAN~! ^_^ still hot. & sexy. :lol:

14. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Yeah they showed 'Lost Son' on Wednesday this week. I actually almost cried when Speed was shot. The music was so touching that I thought I felt goosebumps. Weird...

RYANisHAWT, they might show 'Under The Influence' very soon. That's when Ryan'll join the team. Can't wait! Long time since I last saw Ryan in his patrol uniform.

I just watched the SU2 clip 'Pass Out'. Can't believe he actually did pass out. I never expected Jon to be so funny, & such a scaredy cat in that show. It's making me extra jumpy! SQUEE! :lol:

15. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I hope they show "Under the Influence", strange as this may sound, I have never seen that episode :eek: :lol:

Last night I watched SU2. The one with the link-Im not sure what the name of the episode is- but Oh man was that funny!!!! The tongue clicking this was so hilarious!! As someone mentioned earlier it went something like this:
    Nick:(to Jon)So what are the links names?
    Jon: Well they dont realy names to pronouce but they do have tongue clicking.*clicks tongue right in Nick's face*
    :lol: :lol: :lol: I was jsut about on the floor. Surprisingly enough, my dad was watching it with me and he started to laugh some too. My dad has only seen Jon in CSI:Miami so this was very strange to him but I think he enjoyed it, he laughed a few times at how different Jon is from CSI:Miami. :lol: It was so funny! I still have two episodes of SU2 that I recorded that I have to watch soon, cant wait! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.