Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Ok guys...looks like the poll has ended and we have a winner for the thread title! :D

Looks great to see the thread with a title instead of just Ryan/Jonathan #14, doesn't it?

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Yes, even though I didnt vote for this title, its still very nice not to be so plain anymore :).
    There is no new episode next week?(somebody mentioned)I kind of feel asleep at the end so I wouldnt know, I have to watch it over again. That really stinks :( At least Ill get my weekly Jon dosage from SU2, which I prefer anyways. He is so adorable in SU2!!! Yes, he is adorable and cute and sexy in CSI:M, but he is just soooo adorkable in SU2, I love it :lol:
    Yes, the smoking thing(if he is still smoking) is horrible, but what can we do? Nothing really, I still love him none the less :D
    --Im so happy you remember me Togoholic!! And welcome to all the new people to the Jon/Ryan Thread, you are going to love it here. Make sure you pad your floor and you are good to go :)

3. I__luv_JTogo

I__luv_JTogo Victim

In SU2 Is he just reeeeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyy nerdy? Or is he like mentally retarted? haha...not trying to be rude....but yes he is A-D-O-R-K-A-B-L-E!!!!

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

He is a little bit of a nerd but such a cute nerd. I dont think he is really mentally retarded, he is smart in the show he is jsut a little different :D I love his character, he does an awesome job and I love that he smiles a lot. :lol:

5. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Welcome I luv JTogo hope u enjoy it here :D

i watched another eppy b4 i came on here and you guys r right he does figet alot always swaying back and forth and replanting his feet.I never noticed it tell you guys said somethin lol.

Iv never seen any of the SU2 I want to see them thinking of d/l them but first i want to get CSI Miami.And if he is REALY nerdy in SU2 that doesnt bother me lol i like nerds there cuter :D

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

But that's what makes us love him so much ;) .

7. athlov

athlov Guest

I started going back through the eps last night to see which ones he chews gum in, and I didn't get past 303: Under the Influence. :lol: I got ten minutes in and decided to redo my screen caps. Soooo my site has been updated with 104 new bigger and more colorful screen caps from Under the Influence. :D

Look at that cute little bum. :D (It's almost as cute as my husband's butt - almost) :D

He was so slim

Smile

:D

See more

I'm going to add 2 more eps from SU2 soon also. I'll let you know when I do. ;)

8. ModernDayDrifter

Great caps Athlov :D

"so slim" yeah he was really skinny when he first joined in season 3 he was a twig lol but lookin at him now u can tell hes grown up a bit and with growing up u gain a little weight and u can see thats what happend to Jon.

9. athlov

athlov Guest

:D Yeah, big Jon. :p

I've updated my page. Mostly stuff most of you have seen already. icons and wallpapers

Also, I've updated SU2.

202: The Skin

[​IMG]

Awwww

Laid back

Oooo :lol:

What is he doing?

Imaginary sub sandwich

Gerrrrrr!

And it was this big! Really! :p

Too Cute

203: The Years

[​IMG]

"Sucked out of him!"

funny hand thing

eyebrow

Dude yur tall

Thumbs up

Elbowing his boss

rotf :lol:

Loony

Awww cute (Wow, I just realized how much he looks like my husband in this pic. So cute. :D)

He pulls his sleeves down like that a lot in this show.

rotflmao, he put his gloved fingertip in his mouth.

10. ModernDayDrifter

Great caps Athlov :D

More I see pics of him in SU2 the more I notice how hes changed over the years.

:lol: no comment lol

Athlov i whent to your icons, there sooo cute I love the Aboo one that is just to cute :lol:

With the sleeves thing I do that all the time im always pulling my sleeves over my hands dont know why tho.

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Wow, its been a while since I have seen Under the Influence pics. Thanks Athlov You never let us down when it comes to posting trillons of pics :lol: There was one under the influence when he is smiling like he does in SU2, too funny!
    He was such a little cute police officer back then and now he is a big sexy CSI :lol:
    --And thanks so much for the SU2 pics, they are totally adorable as always. I love those pics with the boss, the scene-when I watched it- was hilarious!! Jon was making the funniest faces! :D I cant wait to see more pics and the next SU2, too bad there is no CSI:M this coming Monday :( But yay for SU2 :)
    ETA: Athlov, I jsut went and looked at your icons, they are absolutly adorable! They are so funny and cute espiecally the Jon winking one, he cant really wink, when I watched it closely-his other eye like half way closed but its still very hot :lol: I love the "whisper to me" ones and all the other ones, great job! :)

12. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

I tell you you can never get bored when you have athlov posting so many adorable pics and stuff. It really does help you though the day. The wallpapers are lovely especially the ones with Ryan in that blue jumper.

Not seen SU2 but I guess I really must get round to it when I get the time.

ETA Forgot to say love the title. Not what I chose but it came close.

13. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Hellooooo! *Slides into the thread*

I love the title. Not what I voted for, but I still like it. I like all. :)

I agree with you, ryansnuttytart, athlov always posts the greatest things.

14. inge

inge CSI Level Two

oops, I forgot to vote. :D
    sorry...
    Anyway, I think I would have voted for this titel.

Thanks for all the caps athlov.
    I can see the difference between his characters in SU2 and Miami from the pics only.
    It would be funny to see Ryan more relaxed and joking around. He's so serious.

and am I the only one who doesn't like the pink shirt from the last episode?
    Sorry, but it looks like a shirt you would wear at home while doing house staff and not at work. :p
    I mean, he looks good and I like him in pink, but this shirt wasn't such a good choice.

Sorry....
    :D

15. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Oh my god...you post so fast that I really had to put all my efforts in to catch up everything.
    by the way, i didn't vote either for it, but i so agree with the thread title. Togoholism is really international, no doubt about it after meeting you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.