Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
SU2 to start again, yess, im so happy, i love Jon in that show, he's just so cute. and i never have any cool Jon dreams. just ones whre i meet him.

Jon says bubbler for water fountain? So Midwestern of him. :lol:

It's been over a year since the hidden scene about the mole came out, and I just FINALLY saw it. I also finally saw the behind the scene tour.

Jon is hilarious. When can we expect that Solo Career for Ryan? ;)

Happy Birthday that_girl1! :)

I have to wait for 'One of our own' a little bit longer. I think I'm going to see it in May. Tomorrow is 'Driven' (in Austria) and I'm so excited.
From what I read it's a good (Ryan) episode with a little bit Ryan storyline in it and it's my first 'Ryan wears a T-shirt' episode. :D

Happy birthday, that_girl!
Here in Spain the las episode we saw was One of our own, the last of the 4 season. we're waiting for the 5 to begin.

Does anyone know if SU2 is on any other channels (other than Sci-Fi)? If not, does anyone know where I can rent it or buy it in Canada?

No, it hasn't been released for rent or to buy. But I know a site where you can vote to have it released on video.

TV Shows on DVD

Maybe if it gets enough votes it'll get released on DVD. ;)

I hope it comes out on DVD. I haven't seen anything with him in accept CSI.

As for the dream thing I had a dream once when I was a victim that survived and he was asking me questions about the attack. He smiled at me so many times it was amazing. Then my stupid alarm went off for school and I never dreamt that dream again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back