Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok....i fixed it.... :D .....and i agree with you Speed_Cochrane about Ryan....i just hope this doesn't ruin the respect he gets from everyone now....and make him seem like a jerk.... :(

on my website there is a forum for 18+ chat ... its where you can post your naughty fantasies for us to read ... i havent had a naughty dream yet so i have nothing to post :( here's hoping!!

i too am getting dissapointed with the lack of ryan lately ... but maybe this just means that they are developing some other characters storyline for the moment and then in a few episodes they will focus more on him ... lets cross our fingers!!!

About SU2 at Sci Fi - I don't see it listed on tv tomorrow and I do not see it as a show on the Sci Fi website.

As for the Monday epiosde - I thought he looked smokin' hot. He has certainly gotten better looking every season. Wish he was in more scenes....but the ones he was in gave us good eye candy! :0)
Adorkable in season 3 (LOVE that term)
good looking in season 4
smokin' hot in season 5
What will season 6 bring??? Is there a season 6?

SU2 isnt on my tv at all ... i even did a search on the guide ... i looked through all the "S" shows ... nothing =(

i have been catching up on the csi eps that i missed out on (i was on tour for a while and had no tv which is why i just started into the show now)and ive been watching them on youtube. i cant watch them off the cbs website because i dont live in the US. =(

sadly, SU2 is not on youtube or any other website. i even checked peekvid.com =(

oh! and katbug! kudos on the term adorkable ... ive never heard that until this moment and i am very much in like with it =)

Hi guys I've been on this forum for awhile but the first time in this thread. Ryan is someone I really like on the show. He's real cute too.

Wanted to comment on speed_cochrane's spoiler. That I agree on the not screwing up for once part. I mean he deserves much more credit than he's getting from the writers. Whatever happened to the cool confident Ryan we saw in s3? It was understandable that he was cocky cos he's young and new and Horatio seems to have a soft spot for him. But I have too much respect for his character to see him keep screwing up like that.

If they wanted to give his character more airtime I'd rather they wrote about his OCD or something like that.

I learned something today.
Ahem. In the late 18th century a general named General Wolfe attacked Canada. I found this hilarious because so many people are from Canada and General Wolfe...ya know. SO funny! Just thought I'd add that to my whole Fort Miami thing. I am the history whiz (yeah. right :lol:)

hot4jontogo said:
SU2 isnt on my tv at all ... i even did a search on the guide ... i looked through all the "S" shows ... nothing =(

i have been catching up on the csi eps that i missed out on (i was on tour for a while and had no tv which is why i just started into the show now)and ive been watching them on youtube. i cant watch them off the cbs website because i dont live in the US. =(

sadly, SU2 is not on youtube or any other website. i even checked peekvid.com =(

oh! and katbug! kudos on the term adorkable ... ive never heard that until this moment and i am very much in like with it =)

The adorkable term came from Athlov I believe but I still love it!
It looks like SU2 is gone from the states as well. Oh well - at least I got to see 3 episodes!
Oh I forgot to tell you my season 3 DVD finally showed up. I cannot wait to watch Under the Influence!
AND - I just opened a photobucket account! I know I am pathetic....but hey I need to learn how to do all this stuff right? I have a 3 1/2 year old that I will either need to teach this too one day or know how to do it to keep an "eye" on him! LOL

Thanks for those nice, cute and sexy pics of Jon! *loves them*

Oh..and the other pics (the new ones from episode 5x18 'Triple Threat')you were posting a few days ago are also very awesome! :D

And Congratulations to your pregnancy. *throws a little party*
party_time.gif
:D

Welcome to the thread Hrockz ! :)

I don't like Ryan's character development at the moment. It's his third year as a CSI, he should have more experience now. He's always messing up.
The one thing I like is that he wants to help Eric and he tries to be there for him.

The writer should explore the Ryan character more. Like I said I don't want drama and I'm sure there could be more besides drama.
Like Geni said the new spoilers also mean (hopefully) more screen time for Ryan. If you like them or not.
someone will get fired. I have such a bad, bad feeling. Maybe I'm fixed, but I really think it could be Ryan. I don't think that he will leave the show. He's a popular character. Maybe my dream comes true and he will be the hero for once and so Horatio have to re-hire him. :lol:

a girl can dream right? :D

It's also understandable that not every character can have a lot of screentime every time. There are also some episodes where Calleigh or Eric have only a short time on screen.
As long as it's not as short as in 'Murder in a Flash' or shorter or in 5 episodes in a row, I'm not too sad about it.
Of course I'm sad, but it doesn't worry me. ;)

i think that we all focus so much on him that we dont notice when there are other characters not getting much screen time ... we're blinded by jon ahah (and for good reason ...)

cainesugar said
Ahem. In the late 18th century a general named General Wolfe attacked Canada. I found this hilarious because so many people are from Canada and General Wolfe...ya know. SO funny!

:lol: Ah that's funny. Well, not that Canada was attacked but well, you know. :p

athlov, thanks for the fantastic pictures. :D They're always great to see when I run in here.

inge said
I don't like Ryan's character development at the moment. It's his third year as a CSI, he should have more experience now. He's always messing up.

Exactly my sentiments. I mean, look at Miami in the beginning. Two seasons and no one really screwed up, they all knew what they were doing. Now Ryan is on for three seasons and he's the royal screwup? I understand he was new, but was is the key word there. He isn't a newbie anymore so he shouldn't be messing up.

Maybe Jon needs to have some words with the producers. :p He deserves more than he's being given. There's only so much angst and bad luck one character can take in three seasons.

hot4jontogo said
i think that we all focus so much on him that we dont notice when there are other characters not getting much screen time ... we're blinded by jon ahah (and for good reason ...)

:lol: That can be very true for some. Then again when I watch an episode, I watch the show to watch the show and last week it just seemed like Ryan was left on the sidelines. Like inge said, he could have something other than drama to focus on. It's kind of like if they don't have something that will cause panic, they won't pursue it with his character.

Guilty ...I admit that I am quite often more focused on just watching Jonathan than I am about the actual episode. And I don't think that Ryan is always screwing things up, just part of the time. He does often do quite a lot of things right when it comes down to it. And if it takes drama to keep Jon on the show, then I say bring it on!

i think delko makes a lot of mistakes too though ... they all do ...
and bring on the drama ... as long as ryan stays around im smiling :)

Can I just say one thing? Calleigh like came down HARD on Ryan in Death Pool 100 about gambling and the counterfeit hundred dollar bills (not his fault). She gave him that hardcore disaaproving stare and mommy finger wagging talk. Meanwhile Eric was buying weed for his sister and no one said boo to him. WTF?!?! So not fair in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back