Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool - I will check the site out.

Does anyone know if they took SU2 off the SCI Fi channel??? I do not see it listed anymore.

SU2 is on on fridays.......at 7pm 8pm and 9pm......and if i met Jon i would probably scream with excitment...the ask for his picture with me and ask for an autograph......

i dont get SU2 on my tv :(
i have over 1000 channels and i dont have any channels with that show :(

anyone know where i can get it online?

hot4jontogo said
i hope im allowed to post it here, if im not allowed ... sorry if i broke a rule!!!

hot4jontogo, linking to your website is fine as long as you're not linking to anything over the PG-13 limit. :)

And as far as I know, the best places to look for SU2 online legally, would be Amazon.com or Ebay. -- That is if you were hoping to buy box sets. As for episodes you could try iTunes but since the show isn't as popular as most, there might not be much. :(

Twiz, that's hilarious about your hubby. :lol: Ah well it's good that he bought you some Miami DVDs for Christmas. :D Sounds like a nice guy. :)

And about Monday's episode, I actually liked his hair. :eek: I kind of liked how it was a tad more spikey. But then again, I've always liked shorter hair on guys so I thought it looked great on him. It looked kind of whispy. :lol: I also hated that he had barely any screentime because I really was itching to see more of him this week. :(

yeah i loved his hair......i like it messy...it shows us..well i think it does... that he doesn't let his OCD control his life.....so he leaves it messy...that's what i think anyways.....

my forum has no limitations ... it says on it that you can post things that are 18+ but the main page that the link is for doesnt have anything like that on there, and there is a warning on it that says that there is 18+ content ... should i remove the link?

Twiztid4Togo said:
China...where have you been?

:lol: Im here! Where have you been?

I do admit tho iv been gone for a while been very busy.Talk to ya on msn,if your on :lol:

I must be really tired,were are you guys seeing all the pics frm Triple threat?

Twiztid4Togo said:
Once I had the pic of him and Delko in leather up as my background on my puter and I went to the store, a few hours later I realized in between them it said "We're gay"

Haha :lol:
That pic of Ryan & Eric in leather is so hot, I can't stare at it for more than a second. If I do I'd probably be blinded by the 'heat'. It's just like the bright sun on a hot day. My sis loves using this pic to give me a good scare whenever I come back into the room after getting a glass of water. Grrr... :devil:

thats totally my background right now on my computer too ahaha
and i totally emailed him on his myspace ... he read the email and never wrote me back ... maybe i scared him?

I'm 20 posts away from getting my avatar - woohoo!

I've emailed him 3 times so far, & he did reply 1 out of the 3 messages. He said something like, 'We're now MySpace friends forever. U rock, Asia rocks, ur sister rocks!' It was a short reply, but good enough for me. My 2nd & 3rd messages must have annoyed him, because I think those two messages were very stupid questions. What was I thinking... *sigh* :eek: Maybe I'll wait a long time before sending him another message.

That's why I don't think we should all drop in on his MySpace. Just imagine being in his shoes, getting all these messages from annoying fans who only want him to say something to them she they can squee over it on a board. Sure, I'd be thrilled if he e-mailed me, but like you said, e-mails can come out pretty messed. I think I would find it annoying if I was him.

Geni, wait up, you forgot to tell them all the part where you wanted to kiss the screen because he was on :devil:

hot4jontogo said
my forum has no limitations ... it says on it that you can post things that are 18+ but the main page that the link is for doesnt have anything like that on there, and there is a warning on it that says that there is 18+ content ... should i remove the link?

The link should be fine for now. :)

Dutchie said
Geni, wait up, you forgot to tell them all the part where you wanted to kiss the screen because he was on :devil:

Oh gee now you want me to tell the world? :lol: It was supposed to be a secret. :p

Kiddin'. I just wish there was more of him last week. His character has been given a lot to work with in the past, but this week it felt like they fell a little short with him. They could have substituted one of Natalia's or Calleigh's scenes with Ryan. But the Eric scenes were important, which is why substituting then with Ryan wouldn't be the best idea.

I get the feeling when we run into this 'gambling' storyline, that it'll make up for all of the times where Ryan wasn't showcased predominately. We'll sure get our healthy dose but this time he'll seem like the incompetnant CSI again, I'm afraid. :rolleyes: For once I'd like to see an actual storyline where HE doesn't screw up.

Raging4Ryan, perhaps you have a Togo dream to share? :) It's too bad I haven't had one. *sigh* Oh well, I'll stick to kissing the TV, lol.

Also, Need4Speed, as per the Board Rules, you may have a banner OR text in your signature, but not both. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back