Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys...how about we move on from the whole spanking thing before we cross the PG-13 line, alrighty? Thank you. :)

ILuvJonathanTogo...Happy Birthday! ;)

Thumpy are we alowed to have to pics in our signature?Im just asking cuz i noticed that Need4Speed has to pics i was wondering if i could 2.

Raging4Ryan said:
Thumpy are we alowed to have to pics in our signature?Im just asking cuz i noticed that Need4Speed has to pics i was wondering if i could 2.

The rule is still that any sig banners must not be larger than 220 px wide by 75 px high. :)

ThumpyG42 said:
Guys...how about we move on from the whole spanking thing before we cross the PG-13 line, alrighty? Thank you. :)

Yes, a BIG thank you from me. This whole spanking thing is getting a little out of hand.

Yes he is a bad bad boy :devil:, but we can't do anything bout the gambling, can we? Besides, it's not the end of the world, just think that CSI: Miami got a little more interesting. & no, no, no, he won't get fired for sure! I'm confident. :lol:

OMG i watched SU2 last night at 10 because i couldn't miss CSI: Miami of course so i caught the last episode and he's so different!!! he's such a dork in SU2...but a cute dork at that..... :D and he makes one hott, sexxy, OCD CSI!!! :D and i can relate to the OCD part of Ryan because i have it too....but Jon doesn't have OCD in real life......

oooooo!!!!!! he so sexxy!! *drools* He's Togolicious!!! :D
His eyes are so dreamy i could just get lost in them *gets lost in them*..................*snaps back to reality* oh sorry...i just can't stop looking at that gorgeous face and he has a cute ass too :D

Happilyhappy said:
Thanks. I didn't make it up though... I believe it was athlov, but don't quote me on that. :)

:lol: I brought it from the Clay Aiken boards. That's the first place I've ever seen it. :D It's cute - I like it.

I watched one of the episodes of SU2 last night. I watched the one about the childrens tv show and the mind control and stuff. It was freaky!! But as always , Jon as excellent. was cracking up when Nick and (I dont remember that girls name) were at the studio of the childrens in diguise and Jon was somewhere watching everything through a computer, and wehn the song came on his was bopping up and down a little and tapping his fingers. :lol: It was so cute! There was a lot more funny scenes but that was one of the funniest and it was only like 2 seconds.

He seemed less dorky this episode for some reason. He wasnt all wiggily and he kind of talked a little different. I liked it anyways, although I perfer the really dorky Jon lol

Something I noticed, he always has a certain face he makes like he flares his nostrils or something. Its hilarious because he does it all the time. Its like when he is angry or confused but sometimes he does it when he is amazed.
:lol: Well theres my weekly SU2 thoughts :)

Marns, I've had to edit the pictures you've posted at least three times as they were too large. It would be greatly appreciated you read the rules regarding picture sizes in the Miami Forum. ;) They cannot be wider than 480 pixels or they will stretch the screen and those with dialup or slower connections will have some trouble accessing the threads. Thanks! :)

Okay, down in Georgia (U.S. Georgia, not the one overseas or... whatever) I saw two Hooters restaurants.

My first thought when I saw both of these was "AHHH!! JON!!" and to run inside my sister's and brother-in-law's house and jump on the computer and post immediately. But I couldn't, as I was going to the PX and the commissary on the base. (My b.i.l. is in the military...) And I found a T-shirt that was basically PERFECT for Jon. Too bad I can't remember what it said. But I sure know that it would have brought back the tight T-shirt days! It was an XL in junior girls'. :p

i get to watch it so many times........lets see.......at 1pm, 7pm,8pm,9pm(fridays),12pm,1am(sat ),2am(sat),3am(sat) 10pm(mondays), 11pm(sometimes mondays),11:35(sat/sun) but that's only because i live in the US....and i watch every single one.....no matter how many times i've seen that episode...but any ways back to that hott, sexy, Jon :D and if you guys want to see some cute n' sexy pics of Jon check my last post above....... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back