Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Rack, they have quite a few guest stars from SU2 on CSI: Miami. The guy who plays Peter Elliot played on SU2 as one of Nick's old partners. Also Pauley Perrette plays there PR girl, she's played on CSI: LV, and she plays in NCIS now. I've seen other actors and actresses from SU2 on the other CSI shows too.
I wonder if the casting Directors are the same or if they are connected some how.

ETA: Oh yeah, the Medusa lady was also on CSIM. :lol:

Thanks! I just can't seem to find it. Anyoine have a link?
It seemed to be a VERY interesting thread!
Of course I love to see any pics of Ryan/Jon!

Hehe, I love Pauley Perrette. In fact, I'm watching NCIS right now. I am jealous of the lucky people who can watch SU2. I can't. I want to. :( Jonathan seems sooo cute in it! :D

Oh, I was just on the IMDb site for SU2. This guy posted a link for a place where you can vote for having your favorite series released on DVD. You have to register though, which is free, but I figured it would be worth a try. I want SU2 on DVD badly. :)

web page

Welcome katbug! :)

I also have to say thank you athlov for making all the SU2 caps and telling us a little bit about the episodes. :D

Ali, the episode with Michael Landis was 'Money Plane'.
I like the episode, Ryan and the girl shared some nice moments.

Did you read the newest spoiler? It says that Ryan gots into troube for using his connections to pay a debt. They wrote 'a debt' and not 'his debt'. :lol:. for me it sounds like he covers someone. I so hop it will be something like that. please!!!!

That SU2 scene (the one about the steakout) that you described Athlov sounds hilarious!! I Wish I would have seen it :lol:
I soooo hope that it is for someone else, I really dont want Ryan getting in trouble. He has been in trouble before, I dont know how much trouble they are going to let him get in before they fire him! I sooo hope he doesnt get in trouble!

'Under The Influence' was enjoyable last night! Not only Ryan's 1st episode, but also one of his funniest. The Calleigh/Ryan scenes were the best. But this one made my mum & I giggle:

Calleigh: 'I'm ten feet away.'

Ryan: *shakes head* 'Eight and a half...'

:lol:

The scene when Calleigh says he's crazy and tells him he could've been gator bait on his 1st day was also hilarious. Love that smile he had on his face. SQUEE! :eek:

I'm gonna watch the repeat later today. I can't believe how high his voice was! It sounded much deeper when I watched 'Nailed' on DVD. & if you compare his arms & body in S3 to S4, there is a HUGE HUGE difference. Our Jonathan's really been working out! :eek:

Oh, & I just realized that my heart rate goes up highest when I watch 'Nailed'. My heart goes pumping like crazy & I can feel really strong heartbeats. Yups, I'm crazy. :lol:

He was so cute in UTI. I can't believe that I didn't fall for him straightaway. I was intrigued by him then, though, and fell for him gradually, so it must be a lasting love and not just a fancy. :D

I remember listening to his voice in Shootout, and thinking that it was both deep and high. Almost squeaky at times. I thought that he might be nervous, and that's when his voice raises a little. Sweet!

I'm afraid that he will get into trouble for this, although I don't think that it's in character for him at all. If he were to get fired and leave the show, I don't think that I'd want to watch any more. This spoiler worries me bigtime. :(

Maybe writers just want to put any negative things on Ryan. :mad:
H is God.Calleigh is a superwoman.Eric almost die to make everyone cry,even Natalia is always a victim in some eppys.But Ryan is the only one to carry repoter stuff or gambling stuff.It is too ridiculous for a team member in CSI. :eek:

If Ryan leave the show,there is no reason to watch MAIMI anymore.
Frankly speaking,I am sick of H's being God...... :rolleyes:

AliGtr said:
He was so cute in UTI. I can't believe that I didn't fall for him straightaway. I was intrigued by him then, though, and fell for him gradually, so it must be a lasting love and not just a fancy. :D

I'm afraid that he will get into trouble for this, although I don't think that it's in character for him at all. If he were to get fired and leave the show, I don't think that I'd want to watch any more. This spoiler worries me bigtime. :(

I'm a 'late bloomer' Togoholic, you know. :lol: I only fell in love with him in S4. The first time I saw him in S3 was in a scene when Horatio called him Mr. Wolfe. I was like, 'Oh, nice catchy name.' I didn't even think he was cute at all (not ugly, really! just a normal guy with normal looks). I only became guy-crazy sometime last year, actually.

To AliGtr & CHIAWOLFE, I think that it's pretty late now to replace Ryan, if he did get fired. Ryan is already a replacement himself, anyway. It's S5, so maybe if he ends up in hot enough soup to get him fired, the team might somehow find a way to bring him back. I'm 60% sure he won't get fired, but I could be wrong. :D

Jon it the best!!!! i love his character Ryan....and his attempt to make jokes......Jon is so cute.....and If stealing is illegal then i hope they will forgive Jon for stealing my heart.... :)

Awwwwww, you're too cute need4speed. :D

You know every time you guys abbreviate Under the Influence, I think UTI means Urinary Track Infection. :lol:

Throws me off every time. :lol:

I think that maybe Ryan needs to get some new friends or something. So far I think he's gambling with his friends and not really doing what Warrick did. That Death Pool thing was with a friend too. Now he's going to help out someone he knows cuz he owes him money. :rolleyes: Yeah, he needs new friends. Either that or he needs to be a better influence himself. Bad, bad boy - needs a spanken. :p JK

I volunteer to give it to him!!! I starting watching my season 4 DVD's yesterday and they are showing season 3 reruns on tv. I am getting myself all mixed up. I am getting my season 3 DVD next week so I will start with UTI -(no not an infection!) and continue on from there! Someone will need to explain to me one of these days how to get one of those awesome banners you all have!

athlov, I think you might have started a war on who gets to spank Ryan.

I can do it! It won't hurt...much :)

I was wondering if it was the same friend. But yeah.. He needs new friends.

I am also a late bloomer. It amazes me how different he looks. Somtimes he is cute, other times very HOT!! Then there is the geeky look when you are like - what were they thinking with the hair, clothes, etc. He is without a doubt a very good looking guy though. BUT - IMHO he will always be a normal guy and never fall into the GQ model category. Again - IMHO that makes him even more hot and sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back