Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks for the pics athlov and Yurek. Nice to come home from school to these, they're gorgeous. I haven't caught Special Unit 2 or that series. :( I need to eventually. But then I'd have to get up from my computer. :lol:

As always, thanks Athlov (can I call you Amanda?):D for the caps of SU2. You guys must remind me to record SU2 this Friday, I should just go right now and record it :) Okay now Im going to look at all the caps you posted. Oh and Hi Kat! Welcome to the thread! :)

ETA: Oh my goodness, that has to be the cutest ep yet of SU2. the one that says ROTFLOL is so hilarious, such a tough guy, and the one where you say "he snatched the report right out of the boss' hand", thats funny too :lol:
Thanks again :)

Wow no one's posted anything here 4 a few hours. That's like unusual, for this thread. :lol:

athlov, the SU2 caps are hilarious. He seems to be pulling a lot of faces in that ep. I like this cap, & this one too. The angry Jon reminds me of Johnny Storm in the Fantastic 4 movie. I think Johnny (the actor's named Chris Evans) is pretty cute too, but he's more on the hot side than the sweet side for me.

I just went to my Asian-Guy-Lover friend's house today, & after a Chinese TV show, we watched 'Nailed' & 'Dead Air'. It was great. We were laughing out loud when Ryan asked Natalia out for the Mexican wrestling, & the whole 'Ryan-Natalia-Eric' love triangle thing. :lol:

Loyal2wolfe, please don't remind me of that. I pushed it to the back of my mind, hoping it would disappear :lol: And yeah that IS unusual! :eek:

A welcome goes out to Katbug, welcome. To answer the question you asked Marns, Holland had a new episode Tuesday, which is where Marns and I come from. America didn't have a new episode, but the repeat of Going Going Gone.

Athlov, thanks for describing a few scenes for the ones that can't see it (like me). It's higly appreciated! ;)

Oh, thanks Yurek. Can't believe I missed that.

Well, I fixed it. page three

I love this one. Nick says, "What, is that supposed to be you poker face?" Jon, "What! I don't have, I don't even play poker!" :lol:

ETA: You're welcome Dutchie. I've thought about doing more, but it's so time consuming. I guess I'll just do a bit here and there when I feel like it. :)

athlov said:
Oh, thanks Yurek. Can't believe I missed that.

I love this one. Nick says, "What is that supposed to be you poker face?" Jon, "What! I don't have, I don't even play poker!" :lol:

*yippie* More Jon pics! :D

Damn. I wanted to post the same pic you already did.^^
I also wanted to say that I love his expression in that pic. But you were faster with that. :lol:

I also like this too. Something between surprised and a bit angry?
Haven't seen it. Can't say what was going on there. :D

But great pics!

katbug said:
Marns - is tonight a new episode? Or is it Monday that is a new one? I am getting myself confused! That is another great picture. Where do you find all of these??

Dutchie said:
A welcome goes out to Katbug, welcome. To answer the question you asked Marns, Holland had a new episode Tuesday, which is where Marns and I come from. America didn't have a new episode, but the repeat of Going Going Gone.

Exactly. :p And I can't believe I missed it!! :eek: :eek: I don't know where I got these pics.. I usually just go though sites for these pics, and the problem with that is I'm not always able to remember where I got them.. :lol:

Yurek said:
I also like this too. Something between surprised and a bit angry?
Haven't seen it. Can't say what was going on there. :D

But great pics!

The boss man asks him about what the reports came back with. Then Jonathan grabs the reports:

Jon: "We pumped Barbie's stomach and it it we found... (gross look on his face) Kerry Thomas' stomach."
"In Kerry Thomas' stomach we found a garden salad, low fat Ranch dressing and a blueberry muffin." (He has a smile on his face when he says that last bit.) :p

Then he goes about telling what the other twin scavenger had in her stomach (other parts of Kerry Thomas, dirt, carpet fiber, an earing, and a buck thirty-five in change) :lol:, and the other three start talking about the plan to put an operative out on the streets.

Jon: "Yeah, a stakeout. *clears throat* Can I come?"

Boss, Nick and Kate: "No!" Then the look. :lol: Poor baby, they wouldn't let him go out on the stakeout.

Then they go back to talking and he tries again. "I'll be very quite, I swear."

Boss: "I said, 'NO'!"

They go back to talking and Jon walks around the other side of his boss.

"I'll be like the invisible-man."

Boss: "Jonanthan, do I need to hurt you?"

Poor Jonathan :p

*woah*

Thanks for explaining that scene, athlov.! *imagines a very cute Jon* :D

Now I can leave the board satisfied for the birthday party. :lol:

See you later

I am watching Money Plane right now - the scene where Ryan and Horatio find the autographing machine - and just realized that Michael Landes is in it!! His name is Nick in this episode too!

PS - Michael Landes plays Nick in Special Unit 2. I love it when I see people that have worked together (Jonathan and Michael) working together again! It's funny because in this show Jonathan (Ryan) is in a higher position! HAHA :lol:

Thanks to all for making me feel welcome! I am enjoying myself here. I actually decided to go and buy seasons 3 & 4 last night. I was able to buy season 4 but had to order season 3. I should get it early next week. I had to take my son to the doctor this morning so I had a few hours this morning so I watched the first 3 episodes and that guy is FINE!! Love the banners - I am jealous!
Also - I seem to recall some pictures or a thread that had the CSI's checking each other out. Do you know what I am talking about or where I could find it?
Oh - and I noticed that Special Unit 2 is airing 3 epsiodes Friday. I am going to DVR them and hopefully get to see him in action on that show.

Hi katbug! Welcome. Fine is indeed the word!

You're thinking about the Naughty Looks thread. Ryan's eyes seem to stray to a number of naughty places! :devil:

I thought that it was Michael Landes in SU2! He was in something in the UK not so long ago. He was in Miami too, but I can't remember which episode. It was the one with the signature machine.

*am very jealous of everyone who can get SU2* :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back