Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #14

szmandatogoholic said:
May I just add that typing with fake nails is really really hard?

No :p Just kidding, but let's keep it on topic shall we? I'm sure the fake nails look lovely, but this isn't really the thread to be talking about it.

I am so bummed that they don't show SU2 here. On a brighter note: I get Death Pool 100 on Tuesday, cause season 5 is going on. That means in 4 weeks from now I'll get Curse of the Coffin :D I just love that episode.

And sorry Sue, I missed that. My bad. *huggles*

just watched the repeated episode of Lost Son. no matter how many times i watch it, i feel like crying when Speed got shot and when Horatio was with him till his last breath. :( such a touching moment.

omg omg. I CANT WAIT TO SEE RYAN IN PATROL UNIFORM. his hair, his small body, his innocent face~~ so different from now. i wonder how he would look like in patrol uniform now that he's already beef-ed up.. hehehe.

and other thing, pardon my sillyness, but how do you actually pronounce TOGO?

issit as TOE-GO ? or TWO-GO? =X

This may sound incredibly strange, but I have never seen Lost Son, though it must be an awesome episode, considering that i like every episodes where CSI get hurted (but not when they actually die :().
And I think we looks better now that he did when he appeared with the patrol uniform, at least from my point of view. That uniform is not as cool as his own clothes, I guess.
About the name question, i would say that it is pronounced TOE-GO, but I am not sure either. Well, I always read it like that, but I may have been wrong all this time. Please someone clarify this thing up, because now that the question has been made, I can't help it thinking about how should I read it anytime I see it written :rolleyes:

No Dani, you're right. Of course it's Togo like toe-go. I've heard it so often. And you sound like an Angst Whore, just like me. Join the club.

I like Ryan better now than in his patrol uniform/rookie days. Though I must say I'm a sucker for the UtI/Legal/Crime wave kind of look, I like his new look so much better. Not because I don't like little cute Ryan (in fact, I adore him) but because he looks so much more mature now, and he muscled up, which I can't help but like :p When I watch him in shock, that nice blue T-Shirt and those arms....*faint*

so it is TOE-GO? i was right all along. all my friends were like.. "No, its TWO-GO, not toe-go".

hahaah! imagine he uses that uniform with beef-ed up body. he's still looks hot though.

hi everyone *waves* been getting caught up on the new thred, yay!

As for his name as I have heard it is pronounced Toe-Go.

Phenetics, guess I have to oust myself as an English major *hides* lol :)

Also did I read correctly that Jon has a MySpace? If so could someone point me in the right direction? I've been looking and can't find it.

Hope to talk to a lot of you all soon!

I am so upset that I missed the clicking of the tongue noise that Jonathan did in SU2!!!! I missed the first 20 minutes of the first episode.... but taped the rest of it and the next 2. It's all because of my freakin husband not wanting to watch it!!!! ARGH! Well hopefully someone has a clip of it? Or maybe I will just catch it next time it comes on.... whenever that will be.

I have to tell you I am glad I didn't miss it when he was talking on the phone to his Indian friend and he did that eye roll thing when the guy was going "WAZUUUUUP AHHHHH UHHHH!!!" That looked like it hurt or something! I rewound it and watched it a couple of times laughing.

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
I hope they show "Under the Influence", strange as this may sound, I have never seen that episode :eek: :lol:

Last night I watched SU2. The one with the link-Im not sure what the name of the episode is- but Oh man was that funny!!!! The tongue clicking this was so hilarious!! As someone mentioned earlier it went something like this:
Nick:(to Jon)So what are the links names?
Jon: Well they dont realy names to pronouce but they do have tongue clicking.*clicks tongue right in Nick's face*
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was jsut about on the floor. Surprisingly enough, my dad was watching it with me and he started to laugh some too. My dad has only seen Jon in CSI:Miami so this was very strange to him but I think he enjoyed it, he laughed a few times at how different Jon is from CSI:Miami. :lol: It was so funny! I still have two episodes of SU2 that I recorded that I have to watch soon, cant wait! :)

Actually the lines were even funnier than that. :p

Carl: "My great-great great-great great-great great-great great grandfather used to tell us stories about him. He was a real bad-a#@."

Nick: "Do we know his name?"

Jonathan: "No! He's referred to by many names throughout history... most of which I can't pronounce, and even one that involves a series of clicking noises." (Then he does and bunch of clicking noises.)

Carl: "Great, you should take that show on the road." :lol:

Well that's almost verbatim. Almost. :D

SU2 sounds fantastic but I just can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it only being shown in the states or does anyone know where I can catch it in the UK.

I haven't heard anyone pronounce Jon's last name but I always thought it would be Toe-go.

Over in the UK Living have just started reshowing season 4. I seems like so long ago now and you can still see Ryan being treated as the new guy.

It is pronounced "Toe-go". If you go to innertube at Cbs.com, they have a special interview with him, and he signs off, "Hi I'm Jonathan Togo, and you are watching cbs.com"

From the mouth of the babe :)

inge said:
It would be funny if Jon says something in German.
I'm not sure but I think 'Suomi' means 'Finland'. ;)

There's the answer :D

Dutchie said:
szmandatogoholic said:
May I just add that typing with fake nails is really really hard?

No :p Just kidding, but let's keep it on topic shall we? I'm sure the fake nails look lovely, but this isn't really the thread to be talking about it.

I am so bummed that they don't show SU2 here. On a brighter note: I get Death Pool 100 on Tuesday, cause season 5 is going on. That means in 4 weeks from now I'll get Curse of the Coffin :D I just love that episode.

And sorry Sue, I missed that. My bad. *huggles*

Eh, I was just saying cuz I had to backspace, like, 5 times in my last post cuz of typing errors. :p

And if his last name was prn. like "To-Go" instead of the African country of Togo (which I didn't get for my World Geo. project, by the way, but I got Cote d'Ivoire... at least I can both prn. it and I know what it means in English, unlike some kids in my class... :mad: *starts naming off a small list of random people in her World Geo. 3B class*), we'd ALL have a heart attack whenever the people at the registers of the fast food restaurants ask us whether it's "for here or 'to go.'" :D

I jsut watched the other two epsiodes of SU2. One of them was so hilarious! I dont know the title of it but it was the one where Jon says the "rat as big as a poodle" line. :lol: Oh man was that hilarious!! He screamed like a girl :lol:
he was so cute in that episode,(he's cute in every episode, of course) when Nick let him come with him into the field instead of staying the the lab or whatever,that was so funny. One scene was extra funny, Nick was going into this place and he was like "Stay here Jonathan" so jon says by the car and this guy is looking at him and he acts all cool and he's like"I-I-'m Police" :lol:
--Theres was one scene that had my dad cracking up. When Jon comes up behind Nick and Nick thinks its someone else and flips Jon over his shoulder. I was like "oh my gosh, he hurt Jon :( , but then I starting laughing and to my surpirse my dad was laughing too. :lol:

I noticed that Jon moves and squirms a lot in SU2 too like he does in CSI:Miami, and he leans on things often. Im so proud of myself that I actaully noticed something for once, its usually you guys :lol:

Your welcome Ryanishawt for the clips.

I haven't watch any of the SU2 eps in a while...but listening to everyone talk about it I think here soon I'll be doing a SU2 marathon. As for those still not able to see the show you could look on Ebay for it, that's where I got mine like 2 yrs ago. I had searched for it for a long time finding out that it wasn't put on dvd..There a few peeps that had it on Ebay and I'm sure now that it's being shown on TV it will be hitting Ebay again.

Neelie, I think Nikki was just trying to ask you to stay on topic for once, you seem to stray away from togo talk to things way off topic that some people may not care to read about. I know we all stray sometimes and we should all try not to.

aww man. i wanna see him in that tongue clicking video. i'm so head over heels with Togo that i named my hamsters after him.. one of them is called Ryan, the other one is Togo. :D

and Twiz, i tried searching for the SU2 dvd at ebay, but no luck. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back