Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
athlov said:
514: No Man's Land

awww again

A purple shirt? That's totally new to me!! Never seen a purple shirt on Ryan! :eek: But it looks kinda cool! :devil:

Awesome pics as usual athlov! I'm so glad I didn't go to bed earlier! :lol:

Seems a kinda emotional episode. So many 'sad' looks on his face. ^^

I love that white jacket...and the jeans...and the hair..and...:D

Why some people are so mean and hostile to Ryan.......I Love Ryan but also like Eric. :confused:
I don't want either of them get hurt or die......sigh... :mad:
BTW,Ryan did very well in this eppy.he looks so sad in the pic when in hospital. :)

Marns said:
JEEZ! :eek: I won't post any more pics. Last time I did that, no-one said anything about it. Didn't even get a "Thanks for posting pics, Marns." :eek:
:(

SO Sorry Marns i know how you feel i posted couple pics one of witch took me a couple hours to do and only 1 person said something about it :( makes me not wana post pics anymore.

Great pics Athlov i love him in that white coat :D

just out of curiosty iv noticed alot of spoilers in here r they allowed? :confused:

I just want people to know ahead of time that although I don't always asy it I appreciate the time and effort everyone puts in making/creating any Togo pic. PLEASE don't stop!!!

Thank you thank you thank you 1000 times over!

Those pics are absolutly Togolicious!!!!AthlovThanks!!
And Wowieee I never saw that pic of him in the hospital that _Calleigh_ posted. Do you see that little face (talks in baby voice) how cute yet very sexy as always. He always manages to look sad, cute, angry, content, and sexy every time I see him- be it in pictures or on tv, hwo does he do it! Oh yeah... He's Jonathan Togo!!!

Thank you RaCk. Its just we all go to alot of work finding these and we would like them to b appericiated
Ok lets move on sick of being a party pooper ;)

Sry guys was gona post a pic here but i just found out cuz its CaRWash i cant so if ya wana see it its in the CaRWash thread

^I don't know that you can't post a CaRWash pic here. I guess not if it's labled CaRWash, but what one sees is entirely up to the individual.

Any opportunity to share Ryan pics, is an opportunity worth taking. :D

athlov said:
^I don't know that you can't post a CaRWash pic here. I guess not if it's labled CaRWash, but what one sees is entirely up to the individual.

Any opportunity to share Ryan pics, is an opportunity worth taking. :D

Indeed. You may post pics of Ryan with any cast member in this thread so long as it's not labled with a particular ship name as ship discussion belongs in the appropriate threads in Shipper Central. :)

Look what I've found:

TOGOchocolate.jpg

TOGO Biscuits!! :D :D :D

Right above Oreo :lol:
I was in a supermarket today. Man they're selling TOGO chocolate (coklat=chocolate in my language) biscuits! It's not even 'To Go', but TOGO!! :eek: :eek: *so amused by the fact*
Hmm TOGO covered chocolate... my mouth starts to water :devil: :devil:

Raging4Ryan, awwwwww :( *huggles* Left you a response in Photo Manipulations thread :) Please, KEEP THE PICS COMING!!! You can't get enough of Togo!

Silhouette , did you buy it, eat it? How did it taste?!? Did it taste sexy? Woah... weird question but feel free to answer it!
And I know I have been telling you this time after time after time...but your avatar is so flipping awesome!

:lol: It's the kind that melts in your mouth... :devil: I don't know that something could taste sexy, but apparently Togo does :devil: :lol:

I wonder if the Togo vending machine also sells these? :lol: *hands some for everyone* I think it's my new guilties pleasure... :devil: *still can't get over the image of chocolate-covered Togo*

And thanks about my avie :) Awww you're too sweet *huggles* :D

*can't say anything more cause... her mouth is full :devil: :lol:*

:lol: OMG Togo cookies yummy... :devil: i want some im gona have to look :lol:

Ok Sill ill go look at that post now and i agree ur icon is awsome :D
P.S. thanks for the cookies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back