Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silhouette said:
:lol: It's the kind that melts in your mouth... :devil: I don't know that something could taste sexy, but apparently Togo does :devil: :lol:

I wonder if the Togo vending machine also sells these? :lol: *hands some for everyone* I think it's my new guilties pleasure... :devil: *still can't get over the image of chocolate-covered Togo*

And thanks about my avie :) Awww you're too sweet *huggles* :D

*can't say anything more cause... her mouth is full :devil: :lol:*

Ooooo I love your signature banner pic. Which CSI episode was that scene from??? I don't remember Greg getting hurt... But I do know Nick was 'hurt' in 'Grave Danger'.

Why do the cute guys always get hurt anyway??? Hahaha...
:lol:

Wow, Togo food! :D And the Oreo's underneith them.. :) I love Oreo's, but they don't sell them here :eek:

Marns, chocolate-covered Togo is way much better than Oreo's!! :lol: Kidding... But really. Do you ever take a bite of Oreo and say "Hmmm you taste sexy..."?? ;) :p :lol:

I was wondering if the company that produces it have something to do with Jon's relatives or something :lol:

loyal2wolfe, it's from episode Fannysmackin'... CSI LV S7 (gonna start on AXN on 21 Feb!!! 2-hours premiere!!! Wheeeeee!!! :D :D) OMG you don't know anything about it, do you? :eek: I'm not gonna spoil you but I think my banner already did :rolleyes: Sorry about that... Please don't hate me and my banner
Anyway, thank you :)

loyal2wolfe said:
Why do the cute guys always get hurt anyway??? Hahaha...
:lol:
I wonder about it myself... Maybe so we could rush there and take care of them? :D But I think in CSI there's no one left that hasn't ever had any personal problem/ got hurt :rolleyes: I think the audiences love that when they do that sort of stories... If you think about the fave episodes, usually it's gonna be when your fave character gets hurt :lol:

Silhouette said:
Marns, Do you ever take a bite of Oreo and say "Hmmm you taste sexy..."?? ;) :p :lol:

I should! I should try that and see how many weird faces I'll get.. :lol: And yeah, you're right. Chocolate covered Jonathan is probably waaaay better.

It is snowing sooo hard here! Who knew, I turn out to be a snowman now! Well, at least I was when I came home from school. But really, there is too much snow.

Got some screencaps, too. They're from Under The Influence. Too bad PhotoBucket doesn't work again! I'll post them once PhotoBucket works again..

Marns looking forward to the screencaps. I've had one rubbish day and just feel the need to get some Togo love.

Love all the pics that have been posted so far. Thanks everyone.

Hey, people! *waves* Remember me?

Whoa! You guys post fast! Has it been almost 2 weeks already since I last visited? Now we're on page 12, and I just spend the past 2 hours reading from page 3 and oggling at the awesome pics of the TOtally GOrgeous One! :eek: :devil:

Okay, first off... Athlov, you are the QUEEN of CAPS! :D I spent most of my time drooling over the pics in your website. Thanks so much for putting those up and indulging our TOGO addiction! :devil:

Silhouette! OMG, TOGO Chocolates??!? I don't know what sexy tastes like either, but I'm sure these do, especially if it melts in your mouth as you say. Mmmmm... YUMMEH!! :devil:

Other than that, welcome to all the newbies! And great pics, everyone! Keep them coming! :D

Shadowfax , hello! Nice to see you here again! :D Getting your Togo-fix? :lol:

Athlov , you're fantastic! OOOO, and then Man Down. You spoil us, my dear. I really like that jacket. And his hair. It's more sticky-up now, isn't it? *approves* And buttcaps! You know exactly what we like, don't you? :devil: :eek:

And Marns , I like your pics too. He's so sweet in uniform, so neat and formal. I drool over that scene where he's talking to H, and he thinks he's lost the job because of his OCD. Awwww! (I'm sorry if you thought we were ignoring you. We get carried away talking about one thing and forget about another. I do, anyway. And I post things too, that get forgotten. It's just that something else has happened in the meantime. But don't stop posting Togopics, please. More are always welcome. :D )

If I could have one wish, would it be that they sold TOGO biscuits in the UK? Very possibly. Togo and chocolate - two of my favourite things... A sexy taste. :devil: I'm going to go (Togo) before my mind falls inevitably into the gutter with those two ideas.

You know me too well, Ali. Yes, I've decided it's time to get my Togo-fix again. :lol: I really can't stay away for too long, can I? And it's not that I'm trying to go cold turkey again this time. I've just been busy writing Ryan fics, but I have missed being here. It's good to be back (again!). :lol:

Oh, I forgot to mention the buttcaps! I just knew there would be caps of those after 'No Man's Land' on Monday. And I'm not ashamed to say that I actually kept rewinding that delicious 'climb in the truck and show my fans my sexy rear' scene over and over. :lol: I'd even pause the scene just so I could stare :eek: and examine Ryan's gorgeous rear! :devil: What? I'm sure I wasn't the only one staring, right? :devil:

I have to admit that the buttcap pics were the first that I saved to my hard drive.

Does it ever snow in Miami? It's snowed here. Don't like it. Must go and stare at moer Togopics to warm up.

Buttcaps rock. It's not something I took any notice of until I came on here.

I've never thought about it snowing in Miami. I guess I just never thought it did.

Well I'm spending all evening watching season 4 so to get my dose of Ryan and to make myself feel better. I must say it's working wonders. Well that and posting on here.

I don't believe it snows in Miami... Ryan's there after all! He's SOOO FREAKIN' HOTTT he'd melt any snow in the atmosphere before it could even fall down! :lol: :devil: :p

:lol: Irma, those chocolates are awesome! Why doesn't Canada get them? :p I don't know if something can taste sexy but I'm sure Togo would. :devil: *realises I said that outloud* *runs*

Shadowfax! There you are. ;) *huggles*

Athlov, thanks for those pics of him in No Man's Land. *drools* *sighs* He was so adorkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back