Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what I just came up with, in my Togo obsessed mind of brillance. I bet if we took out a little Jon juice out of Jon(not quite sure how yet) and inject a little in like millions of cookies, and call them Sexy Man Biscuits, We'd make a fortune!!!
-Now THAT would taste sexy. :lol:

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
You know what I just came up with, in my Togo obsessed mind of brillance. I bet if we took out a little Jon juice out of Jon(not quite sure how yet) and inject a little in like millions of cookies, and call them Sexy Man Biscuits, We'd make a fortune!!!
-Now THAT would taste sexy. :lol:

Ok I am sorry but this was just a smidgen bit of creepy. This sounds cozy if your Hannibal Lector! :rolleyes:

I like Jon and everything but I don't think I would be too cool with eating/drinking his 'juice'. LMAO!

Sorry lol. I told you, it came from my completely Togo obsessed mind, I never know what its going to come up with lol
But seriously, it could work! :D
Oh and Oh my goodness!! You gave me an idea!!! Drinking his juice too not jsut biscuits, we could make Sexy Man Tea or Sexy Man Energy Drink or something :D
hmm Sexy Man Biscuits, that would be a good 14th thread name lol :lol:

sandersidle said:
:lol: Irma, those chocolates are awesome! Why doesn't Canada get them? :p I don't know if something can taste sexy but I'm sure Togo would. :devil: *realises I said that outloud* *runs*

I wish Canada would get them i would buy them among i dont know how many other woman :lol: And i dont know if Togocookies(or Togo) tast sexy but im more then willing to find out :devil: *runs away and tries to catch up with Kat*

Im with you RaCk drinking Jons juices is a little disgusting and creepy :eek:

Great pics Marns I love the last one with that smile of his makes me wana melt :D

Ok i just did this one didnt spend much time on it but im not sure who menchend Togo in uniform but i just LOVE men in uniform(just another reason im marrying a cop ;) )*tries to look innocent while whistiling* :lol:
Im sure every1 here has seen this pic but i thought id post it anyway this is the non girly one lol Men in Uniform

And this one took a little more time cuz i added some girly stuff to it :lol:
Men in Uniform2

Plz tell me what y'all think and witch one u like better :D

*finally wakes up* Sorry, I was kinda of passed out on the floor from those pics! I little more warning please!! Anyways, they are both terrific! Thanks for posting them.

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Sorry lol. I told you, it came from my completely Togo obsessed mind, I never know what its going to come up with lol
But seriously, it could work! :D
Oh and Oh my goodness!! You gave me an idea!!! Drinking his juice too not jsut biscuits, we could make Sexy Man Tea or Sexy Man Energy Drink or something :D
hmm Sexy Man Biscuits, that would be a good 14th thread name lol :lol:

Ewwwww, yuck! Bad mental image.
4.gif

I think you've gone silly.
silly102.gif

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
*finally wakes up* Sorry, I was kinda of passed out on the floor from those pics! I little more warning please!! Anyways, they are both terrific! Thanks for posting them.

:lol: ok next time ill put "Warning Look at your own risk!"
Im glad u like them :D hope every1 enjoys them
:D

Sorry Athlov I'll stop with the Sexy Man Food and Drinks idea. BUT I do think that Sexy Man Biscuits, would be a good 14th thread name lol people would be like what!? Anyways thanks Raging4Ryan again for those pics, I havent seen that cop one in a while. I love it, you knwo the funny part, I never even saw his first episode where they first met him as a police officer. Maybe one day the whole show will start from the begining and I can see it!

Your welcome glad u liked them.

Omg :eek: you have NEVER seen the first eppy Ryan was in(witch was Under the Influence )I love that eppy he was so young and again he was in the patrol uniform witch always gets my bloodpresure goin :lol:

Don't you think the Season 5 DVD'll be worth more than S4? The storyline seems to get better & better. & Ryan's hair is spikier.

When the Miami breeze blows he looks like a porcupine lol. :D

When the Miami breeze blows he looks like a porcupine lol.
:lol: Hahahaha!!! :lol:

Season 5's been great so far. But Season 4 was awesome too, much better than season 3.

I like Ryan's hair short in Season 4, but I can see a bit of a compromise almost in his hairstyle this season. It's still short so he looks very much like a man (instead of a boy in S3), and you can definitely see his gorgeous eyes, but it's also grown out a bit longer and a little spiky at the top, so he also gets that adorably boyish look at the same time. See? Compromise. :rolleyes: Am I making sense? :confused: Or am I imagining things? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back