Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted here in a little bit but since JT (you know, I can't call him that anymore... it reminds me of Jonathan Taylor Thomas or whatever) impressed me last week, I'll add my answers to the questions.

If I had to pick between Jon or Ryan... I would probably pick Jon. I don't read much of his interviews or articles, but I did read one that charmed me. Jon seems more comical and less serious than Ryan and that kind of guy usually tends to be the one that steals my heart. It's a cocky confidence that's somehow endearing. However, I do like Ryan's sense of responsiblity and his passion for getting things done the right way, but I've made my choice.

If Ryan was no longer on the show... I'd still watch it. I watched it before he joined the team and I'll continue to watch it after he's gone, (if that ever happens). Although he makes the show more appealing, all the characters make it for me so I'd be hurt, but alright if he was gone.

Now if I saw Jon on the street.. I would probably try to act as relaxed as possible. Seeing as he's not my favorite (a close second) character on CSIM I might not be as nervous as I would be with someone else. That being said, I would probably just do something extremely quirky, like walk right next to him and wait for him to ask me what the hell I'm doing :lol:

Or I'd just say hi and wave sheepishly.

Hey, guys, especially for the somewhat 'older' (not in age but in number of threads!) posters, I have some good news :) Vera aka Cinegirl PMed me saying an old friend of ours told her to say hi to all the togoholics...so to everyone who remembers her:

Togoholic aka Natascha says HI to us all :D She misses us all very much but she's very very busy at the moment. Newbies probably won't know her, but I can think of quite a few names that do, including myself. So though she isn't here: WE MISS YOU Natascha!

If Jon wouldn't be on CSI:Miami anymore...I'd watch it for Emily Procter...but boy would I be pissed...for obvious reasons ;)

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
Wow am I the only one that would chose Jon over Ryan?

U ain't alone. After all, Jon IS the real guy here, & who he truly is. :lol:

This may sound VERY crazy (& slightly off topic AGAIN, sorry!), but I suddenly think his voice would be really nice for a talking dragon. Especially since dragons (the ones that talk :lol:) sound pretty mysterious.
That's why I mentioned Eragon earlier, otherwise no one'll know what I'm talking about! I really love it how Rachel Weisz's voice fits Saphira in the Eragon movie. Wouldn't it be cool: Jonathan Togo - Voice of (dragon's name) in whatever movie. Haha I'll have so much fun as the Casting Director for that film!

AM I NUTS OR AM I NUTS?! But seriously, he's got a great voice!
:D

Hey, guys.

Answers to the questions:

1. If you could ONlY CHOOSE ONE person to go out with, who would it be, Ryan Wolfe OR Jonathan Togo?
I think I'd choose Ryan.

2. Why?
I don't like Jonathan with glasses. That's the only reason. And Ryan just seems sweeter to me.

3. Would I still watch CSI: Miami if Ryan Wolfe's no longer in it?
Yeah. I would still love the show, I'm a huge fan of forensic science, so, yeah. But I'd be sad he wouldn't be in it anymore. Very sad.

4. What would I do if I saw Jonathan Togo walking down the street towards me?
I think my heart would be beating like crazy, and I would get my phone out of my pocket and pretend I was reading a sms, while I would make a sneak picture.

My english is not so great today.

Welcome back Marns!
:lol: Marns, thats a good idea sneaking a pic of Togo with cell, sadly my phone doesnt take pics :(
loyal2Wolfe I dont know if Jon could be a voice of a dragon ,no doubt he has a good voice,but I dont think its deep or mysterious enuff to play a dragon,but thats just me :)

Raging4Ryan said:

loyal2Wolfe I dont know if Jon could be a voice of a dragon ,no doubt he has a good voice,but I dont think its deep or mysterious enuff to play a dragon,but thats just me :)

You're right in a way...but Jon's sweet for a sweet, witty young dragon. :D It's also kinda boring as most movie dragons with the DEEP voices often speak super-slowly and sometimes over-express themselves. So yeah, Jon would bring to life a really cool, lively, modern dragon lol.

Yeah in that case it could work guess im just to use to dragons being deep voices :D the only dragon i know of that didnt have a deep voice was Mushu frm the disney movie Mulan
Ok we better get back on a Ryan/Jon topic or the mods might come back :D soooo any one got a topic :lol:

Wow, Raging4Ryan, your banner is too cute! Is that the pic I posted a while ago? Or not? Ryan looks so cute!

Thanks Marns , I dont know were the pic came frm i didnt make it,some1 in the fan art section made it iv credited them in my bio but right now i cant think of the name :lol:
Im glad u like it tho its pretty cute,*in baby talk* aint he cute :lol:

Okayz enough dragon talk. Sorry I just love dragons so much I got carried away. :D

Ryan only started having his anger management issues in S4. And only when Dan Cooper was around. :lol: I guess that if he wasn't shot in the eye, he wouldn't lose his temper that easily.

Quite a few of S4's cases weren't all that interesting, but Ryan was so good-looking I mainly wanted to see him. Plus I wanted to find out how he'd solve his eye problem. I love the clinic scene in 'Fadeout', how sad he looked listening to the doctor. AWWWW!

I think I'll like him better in S5. Gtg study maths bye!

loyal2wolfe I agree with you. We didn't really see Ryan's angry side until Nailed. I think it was the threat to his career, something he obviously wanted desparately to do, that set him off. With Cooper it was the fact he had blabbed that it could be more serious and that if it was looked into it could have ended his career.

Thanks to evyerone for answering my meeting Jon in the street question. It's one of those things that is easy to say what we would do but when it really happens it's different.

Trying to think of some more questions as they seem to be getting the posting going and it's great reading people's answers.

I posted two questions, but no one saw them V_V

What is your favorite quote by Ryan (or Jon) and why?

What quote shows Ryan's (or Jon's) personality and why?

I answered them a few posts up *points up*

I was kinda wondering, because there are very few people that ever post about fav. quotes...and he has some good ones XD Anyone gonna answer?

Aw man, there was alotta Ryan in this last epi. And he was...dominant? He normally stands down to Eric or H, but with Eric hurt, he was like the big man in charge. And the outfit was nice too ^_~

Okay, last night's episode...

Ryan was handsome as usual. And... He wore another pink shirt! :D The first thing that came to my mind was that he and Calleigh matched b/c she was wearing a cute light pink top too, but I won't get into that here. :D *will visit appropriate thread soon*

Never let it be said that Ryan didn't care about Eric. He was definitely concerned about him in the beginning of the episode. Too bad they didn't have much of an interaction through the rest of the show. :(

ETA: I'm gonna have to think about your questions and answer them later, CSI_Slahser. *hugs you back* Thanks for you know what. :)

whoa not many post lately huh? RIGHT.

My answers to the Shadows q's.. who would I got out with..
Jon...he's just so funny. Ryan has anger issues..who knows what he's like if someone would get your order wrong at McDonalds. Also he seems to have weird choices for dates..Mexican wrestling..not for me. Ryan is funny but he's a little uptight with the ocd thing and seems to be a little know it all I bet..hehe..j/p. Anyways Jon just seems really laid back and he has an odd crazy sense of humor. You never know what he's going to say and he just seems more adventurous then Ryan. Actually I'd choose which ever one of them would take their shirt off for me hehe...sry that slipped out.

NOw would I stop watching csim if Togo/ ryan left? YES I would. I'm sure I'd watch it if there was nothing else on and I was bored to tears but I wouldn't be in front of my TV at 9:50 with my dvd recorder remote in my hand excitedly waiting.

Speaking of which am I the only one that did not care for last nights ep? I'm really dissapointed with this season. When did csi miami turn into csi NBV? I missed that. This could be another reason why i'm sure i'd quit watching if Ryan was gone. OH and yes the ep might not have been the best but Damn Ryan look hotter then hell as always..sizzle.

Last but not least to answer RNT ( sry had to abbreviate your name, hope you don't mind) q's about meeting jon..I'd faint.. I'd see him coming and try to be all cool but the closer I got I'd start getting dizzy then I'd be on my face and he would step over me and keep walking.

Shadowfax said:
Okay, last night's episode...

Ryan was handsome as usual. And... He wore another pink shirt! :D The first thing that came to my mind was that he and Calleigh matched b/c she was wearing a cute light pink top too, but I won't get into that here. :D *will visit appropriate thread soon*

ETA: I'm gonna have to think about your questions and answer them later, CSI_Slahser. *hugs you back* Thanks for you know what. :)
You're welcome, you know that. <3

Ryan did look wonderful in that shirt. We are back to everyone wearing matching clothes!! YAY!

I was kinda dissapointed that they made Eric mess up. However, I do like the fact that they at least made everything look real. And it was someone besides Ryan having made a mistake. Bout time...

Ryan did good in it. He was all confident, and a confident Ryan is a sexy Ryan ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back