Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jonathan only in the first scene of the Law & Order episode he was on? Or does he come on again later? I am watching it on TNT now and I have to make dinner! If he comes on again I will continue watchig it..... if not I am going to just make dinner!

Yurek...that pic looks like it's from the 4th season episode, 'Prey'. ;)

RaCk...I'm sure you know by now, but I'll go ahead and answer for those who may be wondering, but Jonathan is only in the very first scene of the L&O episode, 'Blaze'. If you miss the opening credits, you've missed him, lol.

1. If you could ONlY CHOOSE ONE person to go out with, who would it be, Ryan Wolfe OR Jonathan Togo?
2. Why?
Ryan Wolfe. I dont really know, i guese i would say, i know him better.

- Would I still watch CSI: Miami if Ryan Wolfe's no longer in it?

Umm, I don;t think I would, i didn't start watching Miami, till Ryan came on, i would have to see how i would feel tho.

- What would I do if I saw Jonathan Togo walking down the street towards me?

I would become a babbling idiot. :lol:

How many of you have seen these? :lol:

If I saw Jon walking down the street towards me...

I'd wave at him, like a stupid idiot. :p Yep, that's the truth. I don't have a camera phone and I normally don't carry a normal camera, so I wouldn't be able to get a picture. :(

I'd want a hug really bad, but I don't know if I'd have the guts. I guess it would depend on whether or not my husband was there and how Jon reacted to me. I'd sort of get a feel for his mood and act based on that. :D

Funny pictures athlov :lol: he looks like he is having fun, do you know where he was? Who is that other guy, he looks familiar, is he another actor? Okay sorry for all the questions. Im looking forward to tonights episode. I want to see how Jon is towards Eric, hopefully he will deliver another award winning performance :)

This is Jon Togo we're talking about. He always gives winning performances. ^_^

If I had to choose one to date...I would choose Ryan. I think. For some reason, I get the idea that if you snagged him, he would be all cuddly. And plus, he is protective.

Hm...here's a question I don't think we've covered. What quote of Ryan's is your favorite and why? What quote shows his personality?

I don't know where it's from, but I know that's Justin Long. He's a friend of Jon's.

Here are some more pics of them together. :D

Crazy Jon

Funny guys :lol:

ETA: Justin plays the MAC on the PC&MAC commercials.

Hey y'all! Here are my answers 2 Shadowfax's questions...

1. If you could ONlY CHOOSE ONE person to go out with, who would it be, Ryan Wolfe OR Jonathan Togo?
Hmmm....very hard to decide...maybe Jon.

2. Why?
Well, Ryan has his temper issues. :lol: & Jon is funnier in a way. I've dreamed of him giving me an autograph twice lol.

3. Would I still watch CSI: Miami if Ryan Wolfe's no longer in it?
Yeah, but I wouldn't really mind missing it. I'll stare at Ryan/Jon pics more often. :D

4. What would I do if I saw Jonathan Togo walking down the street towards me?
This is my fav question! I'd freeze for a moment & convince myself to get an autograph. *breathes in, breathes out* (I'd be a lot more confident with my sis around) & I'll tell him, 'I'm one of your Asian fans!' & I'll probably scream inside my head. :lol:

I've seen those pics before athlov. The guy does look familiar. Isn't he the one who plays the "Mac" in those Mac vs. PC commercials? :confused: He looks like the guy.

Anyway, Jon looked like he was having fun in that pic. I don't know what the event was, but one thing I noticed is the pinkish dress shirt again. Aww, see? He feels comfy wearing them. :lol:

athlov Thanks again for the pics. Theres those glasses again :lol: He is so hilarious in those pics, hes such a silly boy :lol: Thanks for telling me who that guy was, now I know :)
athlov if you find more candid pictures like that, show us please! They are so funny. :)

I loved the book, not crazy about the movie.

Does anyone else have pics of Jon from more recently? The only ones I have are from when he was still slender. I kinda do want some more of him in the glasses, or with funny faces ^_~

On the quotes question, I like "Haven't you ever pushed the dinner plates aside to get some?" I can't help it!! As uptight as he used to act, that was MAJORLY different. And funny XD

For his personality...ehm...you'll have to get back to me on that one. But in Man Down when he says something about hurting his friend...that's alot of how I view Ryan. Protective and caring. Passionate.

Wow am I the only one that would chose Jon over Ryan?

Interesting.... I figured a lot more people would want the jokster dude over the uptight one! I mean come on people - there were like 3 of you that had a crush on JIMMY FALLON along with me!!!! (notice I put the word HAD in there. He was before Jon. Then I found out of his extra curricular activities and I got turned off to him right away. I still think he is cute and funny though)

Does anyone watch How I Met Your Mother? Like tonite's episode.... I think his (Jon) girlfriend was in it (for like 10 seconds). BLECH!

ETA: I just checked and it was her. :rolleyes:

WOW u guys post fast :eek:
Ok let me try and catch up here: Athlov great pics that second one sooooo funny :lol: what a face!
The question what would u do if u saw Togo on the street I think i would probably just smile think thats all id have the courage for.
I dont know who asked this but yes the Chineses New Year was great!! lot of Chinese familys near me and untill 11 oclock i hear firecracker and they r HUGE this year very very loud but i cant complain cuz every now and them i join them and throw some cherry bombs around lol :devil:
for the question Who would u pick Jon or Ryan id have to say Ryan like alot of girls have said we know more about Ryan and Ryan is sweet,caring,kind and all that and more but Jon would b a good choice if i new more about him he is the "funny guy" that doesnt really bother me i like guys with a sence of humar but not knowing much about him id pick Ryan.
Im not sure who asked this but yes u can call me R4R if u want u could even call me Ryan but thats up to u :D
I think i coverd everything hope i did :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back