Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I'm a Rooster... (1993) wow I'm so freakin young. Shouldn't his zodiac say something about 'funny...goofy?' Remember those candid pics, he was goofing off with Justin whats-his-name from the PC/Mac comercals (and he was in Dodgeball, too, Justin) he didn't look 'calm.' :lol: That's just me though.
Thanks for the pics everyone. They're awesome. :D

Age doesn't matter, right? I'm not that old either. :)

The movie Dodgeball? I loved that movie :D

Ow, man.. Yesterday they aired 'Shootout' here.. (I already saw it like 6 times).. I think the baby scenes are so cute! They're still my fave.. Or at least one of them. Ryan looks so cute when he holds that baby and talks to her.. :) Man, he's just too cute!

I'm with you Shadowfax, it sounds more like Ryan than Jon to me.

But we're kind of drifting off topic here. I'd have to think about the quotes, but I do have another question for you:

If there was one thing (non shippy) that could happen with Ryan in the rest of season 5, what would you want it to be?

For me (angst whore as I am), that would be Ryan handling another case with a baby. Shootout was on yesterday, and I LOVE Ryan with baby Bethany. I mean: which woman wouldn't faint at seeing:

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8765/shootout2pz0.jpg

that? So either that, or him being a complete hero and saving someone from drowning by taking his shirt off and diving in. Or a combination of those :p

pic edited by mod as it was wider than 480px.

I loved that episode, it was like *bbom* sexy. We have the long hair, the sweatervest, the cute looks and daddy Ryan!
Maybe Ryan could get involved with a woman... nah I like your idea Dutchie of him diving in to save someone....you know how H finds victims dying or barely alive and he gets the beautiful, sympathetic moments? Well not so much this season but what if Ryan got something like that where he had to console someone who died and it emotionally affected him?
Great idea for a question. :D

I would faint! :D

What I'd like to see.. Er.. Wow, I really don't know! I guess him taking his shirt off, yeah. Or just do something else that is cute. (How can he not?) That's enough for me.

I say Ryan dives in the water in thin pants and no shirt to save a child ^_~

I love the 'Shootout' pics. They are kinda what made me like Ryan...He looks so sweet taking care of a little baby.

Yeah, that's a great idea, too, CSI_Slasher! :lol: I want to see Cop Killer again.. I'm off, I'm going to get that DVD out of my cupboard. Love Ryan in it!

Dutchie thanks for the pic. I've heard so many poeple talk about Ryan holding a baby but never seen the episode (getting round to it). It's just so sweet and cute.

What would I like to happen to Ryan in Season 5? OK I'd like to see him deal with a really challenging case. Something that drags up an issue from his past. Maybe it's a past love or a friend. Maybe it's someone he recognises and how he deals with that. Yeah shirtless / wet Ryan would be good but I'm trying to think beyond that. It would really challenge Jon's acting abilities.

Ryansnuttytart, the shirt thing was a joke ;) not that I'd mind...but you're right, I'm all for acting abilities. That's why I LOVE your idea!

Thanks cainesugar, I thought it'd be interesting to see everyone's takes on this.

Oh, look at that photo...How cute! Oh my god, you start posting Jon photos, which is awesome, but then you start with Jon and babies and I keep staring at the screen for like 5 minutes...How adorable...Oh my god, I love babies...what to say about Jon (or ryan anyway) with babies?! Nothing, just stare...and enjoy the moment...
About that saving in the water, I would like to see it too!

cainesugar said:
Hehe I'm a Rooster... (1993) wow I'm so freakin young.

Yeh no kidding! I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL in 1993!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh and on the note with Jon/Ryan and babies... that pic always makes me go "awwwwww!" Also I think I said this but when he added me as a friend on Myspace, he had sent me a message saying "You make really cute babies". I am not sure if it's really JT behind that Myspace page but if it is I really was honored by the compliment!

Dutchie said:
Ryansnuttytart, the shirt thing was a joke ;) not that I'd mind...but you're right, I'm all for acting abilities. That's why I LOVE your idea!

Oh I didn't mean it like that. I'd love the idea of a shirtless/wet Ryan epppy but in reality it's proberly never going to happen. Therefore I gave it some real thought. What's as good as the sexy side of Ryan? Of course the emotional, sensitive side. Glad you liked the idea. Plus we could get a bit of background on him. That side of him really mystifies me. I mean we met Calleigh's Dad, Eric's Sister and H's brother but nothing on Ryan.

I also have to say thank you Dutchie and cinegirl for the update. I miss togoholic. :(

nice question Nikki.

I like your idea with a new baby case.
I want one episode where Ryan is the hero and saves the day. where he's the one who solves the case.
Another wish for Season 5 is, no more mistakes please.

I also like your idea ryansnuttytart. :D
and you're right, we don't know much about him.
you forgot Natalias ex husband and sister. :rolleyes: ;)
maybe his niece (let's assume she's 15 or 16) is in trouble and needs his help.
or an old case from patrol could haunt him.

but my main wish is NO more mistakes please..... :rolleyes:

Maybe we'll be able to hind out why he never talks about his parents, only his uncle.

Ryan does need time to shine. Maybe make H be in court and Calleigh be sick and Eric have to go to the doctor. Then Ryan would be able to solve a case all on his own ^_~

What would be adorable is if a little girl with curly brown hair and green eyes comes bouncing up to him all "UNCLE RYAN!!" and he hugs her. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back