Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutchie said:
Togoholic aka Natascha says HI to us all :D She misses us all very much but she's very very busy at the moment. Newbies probably won't know her, but I can think of quite a few names that do, including myself. So though she isn't here: WE MISS YOU Natascha!

Thanks so much for the update Dutchie and cinegirl! Please maks sure Togoholic knows she is remembered and missed around here. ;)

I'll have to offer up my thoughts on the episode later, I couldn't really pay much attention last night as I was a bit busy, and I'd need to rewatch it again. It did seem to me that Ryan had quite a bit of screentime last night, which is good. And he pulled off the pink shirt quite nicely. ;)

Oh...and you're all quite welcome regarding the link to the chat transcript. :D I'm glad you all enjoyed reading it.

Hi guys, Im so glad to be on, I had a rough day and its so great that I get to come home to this thread. :)
My thoughs on last night's episode: Wow! Ryan could not have been hotter. I didnt think he could ever get any sexier but he did. He never disapoints me :) He had some VERY sexy facial expressions last night. Espiecally when he was interiograting(I know,thats not how you spell it, correct me please!), he would ask a question is his now very sexy deep voice and then do his eyebrows how he does, I almost melted. Those were some sexy eyebrows :lol: he even like puckered his lips once like in a sigh, I could hardly control myself! I could not get over it, this was his sexiest episode yet, and he definatly pulled off that pink shirt.
I did have one complaint though: He was yet again, in a suit type outfit. Why is he wearing layers!? Eric doesnt have to wear layers, they can atleast give us an episode of two where Ryan is a little less layered. If they arent going to give us a shirtless scene, they can give us the next best thing. :D
I wish Ryan and Eric had more scenes together. I was looking forward to seeing what they said, they only gave us like a 2 line conversation between the two of them. Oh well, Jon's extreme sexiness made up for it. :)

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Hi guys, Im so glad to be on, I had a rough day and its so great that I get to come home to this thread. :)

Yup, Hot Guy Therapy is the perfect solution to a rough day. I'm looking forward to the screencaps of 'Broken Home', athlov!

I can't believe how much Ryan has changed. About time I posted some pics 2 drool over. Take a look:

Season 3
Season 4
Season 5

He's SO sweet! Anyways, I'm going out soon. Catch y'all later.

Thanks for the picsloyal2wolfe, I needed that Hot Guy Therapy :lol: I forgot to mention something earlier about the episode on Monday. I never thought I would hear Ryan say anything with the word kinky in it :lol: He said "kinkier" it was hilarious. Any of you catch that? The exact
quote was (I think) "And its getting kinkier."
Its so cute how Ryan is getting his own one-liners.
Our little Horatio :D

Thanks for all the Hot Guy Therapy :lol:
The 'kinkier' comment made me think back to "You ever push the dinner plates aside to get some?" I think our Ryan has a secret
:lol: I love that scene! That was "Nailed" right? Anyways, that was the most hilarious line of his ever!! :lol: You would have never expected it from serious Ryan :lol: Thanks for reminding of that :lol: Ryan is indeed hiding something :D :lol:
I am going to watch Monday's episode over again just to hear him say "kinkier" again :lol:

Awwww, cute pics! Love them all! Hasn't he changed since he joined the show? Gets better all the time, IMO.

He does have a sharp sense of humour, a one-liner kind of thing. More controlled, I think than Jon's. Jon can ramble on for ages about something ridiculous. Ryan tends to throw out one choice line and move on.

The dinner plates one was quite suggestive though. I won't get into that too much, because I wrote a fic about it and I can't get the image out of my mind. :devil: Basically in my fic, he was with his partner and they made quite a mess together, and because he was still thinking about that in Nailed he didn't take enough care when getting into that caravan. I'll move on before I get carried away with that idea again. :p *runs off to appropriate Shipper thread*

I'm back, Togoholics!

Want to know something funny? I saw a porcupine-like thing sleeping in the pet store just now, & it reminded me of Season 5 Ryan's spiky hair. Could have been a hamster...:lol: My sister spotted it & burst out laughing like crazy! (Guess she was thinking bout him too :lol:)

I do agree: Ryan's 'dinner plate' quote makes him so much funnier than the other CSIs, though Horatio can be a little witty as well.

I haven't seen season 5 except for Rio and Going Under.. Our TV-networks (right word?) are so annoying.. After those 2 they continued season 3.. And I really wanted to see 'Death Pool 100'.. :eek: I liked his hair though :lol:.

I found a pic and i thought it was cute so I decided to post it here.

Jon-1.jpg

Check this out! Jon's Chinese Zodiac sign is the Snake.

Year of The Snake (1977):

'You are a deep-thinker & very wise. You are sympathetic and try to help the less fortunate, but you're sometimes selfish. Although you're calm on the surface, you are intense and determined in what you do.'

Sounds pretty much like him, doesn't it?
I'm born in the Monkey Year(1992)...wish I wasn't a monkey though... :D

I'm a snake too (also born 1977).

Keep the pics coming they are great. Off work at the moment with one hell of a cold and a bad back from decorating the bathroom.

CSI_Slasher said:
I posted two questions, but no one saw them V_V

What is your favorite quote by Ryan (or Jon) and why?

What quote shows Ryan's (or Jon's) personality and why?

I answered them a few posts up *points up*

I was kinda wondering, because there are very few people that ever post about fav. quotes...and he has some good ones XD Anyone gonna answer?
I did see them but when I posted my long post I completely forgot. I'mm answer them now. My fav quote has to be the same as people keep mentioning. You know the one about the dinner plates. Just got me thinking what was going through his head.

Not sure about one to do with his personality. I'll have to give it some thought.

All these new eppys are sounding really good and I can't wait till we get them over here. Sounds like his dress sense is looking good but I do agree about the layers thing. He seems to be the only one that always wears a jacket or something. Surely it must get too hot for that sometimes.

I love that pic, Marns! I saw that between Seasons 3 and 4, when he finally got his hair cut short. Doesn't he just look adorable in that pic? :D

loyal2wolfe, that zodiac, to me, actually sounds more like Ryan than Jon. :lol: But that's just my opinion.

He does look adorable :). That's why I posted it :D.

I was born in 1991, so I'm a Goat.. At least I think I am..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back