Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm back, as you all can see. I was in Winterberg, for whoever doesn't know. Haven't got time to post pics now, so I guess I'll speak to you tomorrow or something.

By the way, AliGtr, your Mondaypic is too cute! It's from 'Shootout', right? He was too cute in the baby scenes!

Marny

Geez, you guys are gossiping about me now. :lol: ;)

ILuvJonathanTogo said
Its kind of stressful hosting that icon challenge that Geni(Can I call you that??) so kindly let me do.

You can refer to me however your heart desires. :D (Assuming it's hopefully something nice, lol.)

Dutchie said
RaCk, ETA means edited to add, and most people use it when they edit their posts.

It also means 'Estimated Time to Arrival'. :p

Oh AliGtr, excellent Monday Pic! Was that episode 'Shootout'? Because if so, that would be the episode where he holds the baby, and that was one of the most cute and tender scenes that I've ever seen from Ryan. It's one of the things that 'converted' me, so-to-speak. ;)

And in response to Shadowfax's question:

I'd probably choose Ryan. He seems a little more calm than Jon, lol. Not to say there's anything wrong with Jon, but I've seen more of Ryan. I love how incredibly caring and strong Ryan is. (Strong psychologically. :p) Plus, I'm a little messy so the OCD will balance things out if it doesn't bug him too much, lol.

Marns said
Hi guys,

I'm back, as you all can see. I was in Winterberg, for whoever doesn't know. Haven't got time to post pics now, so I guess I'll speak to you guys tomorrow or something.

Marny

Marns, if you haven't already, please take a look at the All About Chatting, Spam and other Forum Related Issues thread. ;) Just letting you know that your posts should include some 'on topic' discussion about the subject at hand, - which evidently is Ryan Wolfe/Jon Togo. From what has been happening as of late in this Forum, we have felt the need to crack down on this. :) Thank you!

Hi Marns!
I just thought I would post some pics I stumbled across:
ryanpic18.jpg

This is one from "Backstabbers" you can see the camera guy following Ryan. I tried to find a picture of when the camera guy wants Ryan to put more Luminol on the evidence-but I couldnt but this one is good anyways :)
Sexy White Jacket
Super sexy (green shirt) I might have posted this one before,sorry if I did. I love that green shirt, its almost like he posed for this picture, its so perfect :)
Credit:Miami Style
--Dang, page 22 already! (I hope this post isnt considered spamming)

Ooooooops.. Sorry! Want me to edit? Will do!

And yeah, I do believe that (really cute) Mondaypic was from 'Shootout', but I'm not sure. The baby scenes were indeed really sweet.. I think this is one of the best Ryan-scenes.. :lol:

Wow after wading through 3 pages (you guys are posting too fast) it's looking like I've got lots to post. I swear in a few hours (I checked at 2pm) theres another page.

One thing that I want to add is to say thanks to everyone. I've a lot going in my life at the mo (dad in hospital, job problems) and coming on here every day and reading people's posts keeps me going. Sorry if it's the wrong place to post this but it's important to me.

Shadowfax to answer your questions
I would chose Ryan (just because I've not seen enough of Jon to comment)
Ryan comes across as an emotional person not afraid to show his feelings. I like a guy who can wear his heart on his sleeve. That said I like the way he stands his ground and doesn't expect anyone to do anything for him. The side I don't like is his need sometimes to lash out at people. I know that most of the time he has good reasons (thinking Cooper had blabbed, when they found out about the security guard) but it's just not a trait that appeals. I think it's because I work with so many angry young people and it's not good.

Would I watch CSI Miami if Ryan was killed off?
I sure would. Although Ryan is the main reason I watch it and I would be gutted I still think there is far more to watch. I couldn't imagine not watching a programme just cause someone had left. Plus my mum would wonder why (she doesn't know about me being a Togoholic).

I loved the chat thing on TalkCSI. He was so funny especially when talking about Adam. Seriously anyone could thing he swung the other way. That said he was sincere and at least answered all the questions.

Speed_cochrane I love that picmainly cus I love that jacket. I just think he looks so sexy in it. I love the way it sits around his face and neck.

OK think I covered everything so I'll pose a question. What would you do if one day you were walking down the street and Jon was walking towards you? I've been in this position with a celeb before and did nothing but look at the ground.

As I've asked I'll answer. I think I would at least smile at him and maybe if I was really brave I'd say hi but I think thats it. I'm such a chicken.

Oh I forgot to answer the question: Will you still watch the show if Ryan gets killed off?
My answer is: Yes. I watched it before Jonthan Togo/Ryan Wolfe joined the team and will if he decides to leave or gets killed off. It is a great show.

What would you do if one day you were walking down the street and Jon was walking towards you?
Wow, I really dont know what I would do. One half of me is saying that I would try to stop him and talk a little and get an autograph. I doubt he would want to talk to some girl walking on the street. I doubt that he would be alone either, other people would porbably be running to him too. The other part of me would be like *humunie hummunieeee hummmm* and just stare. But another part of me would just screw being polite and run up to him and be like "ITS JONATHAN TOGO!! AHHHHHH!!! and tackle him. :lol:
I would really be delited to see him walking down a street that Im walking on. I would work up all my courage and go up to him, very politely because he probably would be annoyed if I was another crazed fan girl. I would be like " I admire all your work, you are a great actor, can I have an autograph?" Hopefully I will have something for him to autograph-hmm I should carry a picture of him in my pocket always, jsut incase :lol: hopefully he will be the sweet , funny guy I have read about and he will give me an autograph and hopefully say something to me. :) Great question ryansnuttytart!( I love your name lol, ryansnuttytart, is hilarious :lol:)
--EDIT: CSI_Slasher, thanks for reminding me!, I would also ask if I could get a picture of the two of us. :)

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Anyways about Ryan's OCD.. I dont notice it that much in the later episodes, I noticed it a couple times when he was newer to the show.
It may change levels due to stress. I have mild OCD, and it only shows when I'm stressed. He went through so much when he started, it may have made it seem obvious. It could mean that he is in a more relaxed environment.

Lets see. I know I would watch CSI:Miami if he died. I still watched it after speed died, after all.

If I saw Jon walking down the street, I would prolly have to wait a minute and compose myself. Then I would calmly ask him to autograph my bra :D No, only a pic or something. And I would ask for a pic with him. Maybe I'd get a hug ^_^

Hmmm What would I do if I saw Jonathan walking down the street towards me....

Gosh I don't know. I know my stomach would be in my throat but I would try the best I can to compose myself and act like it wasn't a big deal. If he was just standing someplace I maybe would casually go up to him and maybe shake his hand and tell him he is doing a great job. If he was on the move I would probably just smile at him and nod and keep on walking. I would feel awkward stopping him!

I have met quite a few celebrities and the general consensus that I have gotten is that they like to be treated like regular human beings because that is what they are. Most especially if they are out on the street going about their daily lives. I am sure when they are at a promotion or out specifically regarding movies/tv occasions (award shows, etc) they expect that people are going to be crazy and all over them. But when they are out shopping or eating they want to be treated like a regular Joe Shmo or just plainly be ignored.

I remember one time I LITERALLY bumped into Lorne Michaels (he is the creator of SNL) and I took a double take and was like - well first I said "Sorry. Excuse me!" but when I realized it was him I pointed and said "You're....." and he nodded and smiled and I just smiled back and kept going. It was when I was in love with Jimmy Fallon and went to NBC for a tour of the studios. My friend tried to get me tickets for SNL for my birthday but she was denied because they have a drawing. NO ONE else on the tour knew who he was! and he passed through everyone!!!!

So, lots of things going on in this thread, I think I have to answer three questions that are on topic now...

If I had to choose between Ryan and Jonathan, I would probably choose Ryan, because as someone said here before, I know a lot more of him than I do of Jon...Besides, Jon seems to be that funny guy, and I am more serious...Plus, I think I would like that OCD thing, just to learn a little how to be more organised (hey, not too much :p) And he is so cute and caring for everyone...Not saying that Jon is not, I just don't know...

Now, if I would continue watching the show if he was not there...Hmmm, probably,maybe I would not be that excited for the new episode to come...I think he is not the entire show (a big part though!), and I would really apreciate to see the changes and the developments in consequence of his disappearence.

And the last one, what would I do if I saw Jon on the street :eek: and had the opportunity to do something...Oh, then I would do...nothing :( I know it's pretty sad, but I also know what I am talking about...I was once in a restaurant really close to my favorite actress, which I love a lot more than Jonathan (truth to be said), and I had the opportunity to say something, and I acted just like I said...I'm shy, incredibly shy, too shy, and I feel very bad about that...And I know that I wanted to say something, to do something, but I couldn't...so it would happen the exact same thing...And, besides, I would not even be able to talk in english...Not at all...If I tried to answer her when she said "good night" to me (because she noticed that I was a fan...) and could barely say something, the voice almost disappeared due to the emotion, I would not be able to think in English, either...So, this is, I would just keep walking, looking to the groung (as i am usually) and if I had the opportunity, just not be close to him, so he couldn't notice that I had recognized him :rolleyes: I guess I would prefer not to be seen by him because it would be just too embarassing...

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
It was when I was in love with Jimmy Fallon and went to NBC for a tour of the studios.
I know this is off topic lol but oh well- I love Jimmy Fallon too! I thought I was kind of alone in this because I get teased for liking him. I dont like him as much as Jon, of course, but it would be super cool if I could go see SNL- but he isnt on the show anymore :(
Okay back on topic...
Man, you guys are mature, you guys keep saying how you would be all calm and just smile at Jon while Im over here saying how I would stop him while he was walking and talk to him. :lol: I have never seen/met a celeb in person so I would be excited.
The closest I have been to seeing a celebrity in person would be when I went to the Football Pro Bowl. :lol:

What I would do if I saw Jonathan Togo walking towards me...? Wondering what the HELL he is doing in Holland, that's for sure. :lol: Uhm...I would probably stare...stare some more...stare some more...then he'd look and watch me staring...I'd look away blushing...and he'd walk past me. I don't think I'd have the guts to talk to him. I certainly WOULDN'T go all: "Don't I know you from somewhere? Oh, oh, you play this guy on uh...you're Ryan Wolfe aren't you?" I SO wouldn't do that. I don't know.

I did have a dream once that I was working at the supermarket where I really work on Saturday, and that Jonathan was there (with Emily, but that's a whole other thread :p Weird mind I have) and he was like: "Do you speak English?" So I was like: "Yeah." And he was like: "Can you make two halfs of this tigerwhite?(a sort of bread)" And I said: "Sure." And he smiled at me and I did what he asked and...I woke up :(

OMG. I used to love Jimmy Fallon too! :lol: WTF? :lol: *ahem* Anyways.. :rolleyes:

If I saw Jon walking down the street I'd probably do a double take and be like nooo way that's not him.. Then I'd keep looking and then be like Oh.. my.. God.. I'd be so tempted to go over and say hi but I'd be way to shy and nervous.. I'd start studdering and get all nervous and shaky and.. well it'd be bad. :p So I'd probably just walk by staring at him and then when he was out of sight I'd start squeeing.

ETA: I saw Shadowfax's post so I'll answer the questions. ;)

Who would I date?

I think.. Oh man that's hard. Cause with Ryan he's a bit serious and I like someone who's funny. Jon is hilarious but I'd be worried I wouldn't understand his jokes or something. Cause sometimes I think he's being serious when he's actually kidding. :p He seems like he's really fun to hang out with though. And with Ryan he's OCD and I'm a messy person. Very messy. So I would probably drive him insane. Can I date both? :p I love them both. :lol: No just kidding. If I had to chose I'd probably chose Jon. :)

Would I still watch the show if Jon left?

NOOO I wouldn't. He's the reason I started watching (and a *certain* ship ;)) and if they killed him off he'd be the reason I would stop. I mean no Ryan Wolfe to fill my tv screen? :eek: No thanks. :p

Okay, for those of you who missed my first question, here it is again:

1. If you could ONlY CHOOSE ONE person to go out with, who would it be, Ryan Wolfe OR Jonathan Togo?
2. Why?

Thanks to everyone who answered my curiosity so far. The answers have certainly been interesting. :D

And now to answer 2 more questions:

- Would I still watch CSI: Miami if Ryan Wolfe's no longer in it? I would say yes, although Ryan is the main reason why it's my favorite show. I'd still watch, but it wouldn't ever be the same without him. :(

- What would I do if I saw Jonathan Togo walking down the street towards me? Hmmm... Assuming that my hubby's not around? I would try my hardest to act calm and collected, politely ask for his autograph, get my picture taken, and get a hug and a kiss (on the cheek, people! :devil:), so I have proof that I wasn't dreaming. Then, I'd thank him and squee internally as I watch him walking off. :D

1. If you could ONlY CHOOSE ONE person to go out with, who would it be, Ryan Wolfe OR Jonathan Togo?
2. Why?

Uh..I think that's a hard question. But I probably say I'd rather choose Ryan. I think it's caused by the reason that's already been posted. 'Cause we know more about him. I can't really explain more. ^^

- Would I still watch CSI: Miami if Ryan Wolfe's no longer in it?

I think I'd still watch it, though (just like Shadowfax said too) Ryan is my main reason I always watch CSI. I ev en watch every episode that's avaiable on TV, which means for me. CSI Miami every day. :D But I'm not sure if I'd still like it that much if Ryan would be killed or similar.

- What would I do if I saw Jonathan Togo walking down the street towards me?

Uhm...I'm pretty sure I'd hyperventilate if I'd seen him on the street. But I'm also sure I'd be too shy (if there's still a escalation of totally shy) to even walk over just to go past him without saying 'Hi' or something like that. If I'd be there with a friend it'd be more easier. Then I'd probably tell her who's that guy over the street and she'd be my remedial assistance not to faint. Perhaps I'd even get it to ask for an autograph or/and a photo. But I'm sure if I'd really made it to walk over to him I'd be too nervous with horrible shaking hands while searching for a pencil and a paper. I've been in a similar situation two years ago (though it's 'only' been a musician and I had a chance to prepare for this event, cause we went on a music fair) and I'd been so damn nervous I almost throw away the little gift I broght that guy when I tried to get the gift out of my pocket. It was so emberrassing! :( But it was a great day! :D

-------
Okay...I also have a question..again... Can somebody tell from which episode this pic has been made? I think it's s5 but I can't find that outfit if I look in the Miami Style gallery. I'm kinda confused. Please help me out!
:)

ETA: *woah* This is my longest post in this forum since my registration! :eek: Cool! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back