Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twiz(can I call you that?) Lucky you! I got to ask him a question and get a compliment from him. I cant wait until he comes back, hopefully I will be able to ask him a question-he will probably like my screen-name :lol:
I havent really noticed the squeak in his voice. I have noticed though that he is sounding more like H in every episode. He is getting some one-liners and his voice is getting deeper, AND I have even noticed him putting his hands on his hips-like H. :lol:

*Emily Procter enters the room and teases the actor in good humor, mentioning that he's not as tall in person as he seems on TV.*

im wondering, how tall is Ryan? Boa Vista seems taller than him.

RYANisHAWT said:
*Emily Procter enters the room and teases the actor in good humor, mentioning that he's not as tall in person as he seems on TV.*

im wondering, how tall is Ryan? Boa Vista seems taller than him.

I think he's probaby 5'9" ish - I think that is what imdb.com says. I can totally tell that he is a short little dude by the way his pants fall on him. More specifically around his ankles. It is gathered quite a bit around his shoes! It's so freakin cute! :D

Ok I am going to edit this to avoid time stamp problems so I am going to speak to the person below me!! You could be right about the 5'11"!!! I am sorry for posting something that I *think* is on a website! LOL

Oh and I have a question... I see the initials ETA in some responses... what does that mean? I am trying to break it down in my head and I think the E=edited and the T=to but NO CLUE what the A stands for!! Can you help a sistah out?

I thought IMDB says he's 5'11?? :confused:

But yeah, he does look a bit shorter than average. I don't mind though. He's still cute! :D

Hi guys remember me :lol:
OMG im gone for 2days and theres 4new pages :eek:

Anyway thanks Thumpy for that interview it was awsome! :D Jon sounds like a great guy hes funny,friendly,just downright a nice guy!Its nice knowing all this stardom hasnt givin him a big head even with all the fans and stuff he still seems to b down to earth witch is GREAT :D

I checked IMDB, it says he is 5'11. I think he is shorter than that, dont you guys? Rack2(can I call you that-sorryif I cant!!) I also think is so cute how is pants look big, I also noticed like you did how his pants are all falling on his shoes, it cracks me up!! Yet still is so cute. :)
--Oh and Hi Raging4Ryan glad you are back, yeah we are crazed :lol: We got yelled at a lot by Mod-Speed :lol: And, I know, it is great that Jon takes the time to do interviews for his fans here on Talk CSI. :)

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
I checked IMDB, it says he is 5'11. I think he is shorter than that, dont you guys? Rack2(can I call you that-sorryif I cant!!) I also think is so cute how is pants look big, I also noticed like you did how his pants are all falling on his shoes, it cracks me up!! Yet still is so cute. :)

Yes I believe that he is shorter than that also.
And yes you can call me Rack2 or R2T or RaCk... it's all good!!!

Thanks for the welcome back IluvJonathanTogo I may have been gone for 2days but it was worth it the Chinese New year was a blast!!!!! :D

Anyway the sites say hes 5'11 witch i think he is, maybe the only reason he looks shorter is becuz alot of the men on the show r a little over 6feet so that might make him look shorter :D

Sorry for the quick post. :D
Welcome back R4R! (is that Ok? I'm lazy, sorry... :lol:) Hope the Chinese New Year was amazing for you.
He just looks short because H and Eric and them are all pretty tall, as you said^ but also because CSIM has some pretty tall women! I mean Boa Vista's like 5' 6", Calleigh and Alexx are pretty tall...right? It could just be me, but he's average height there and you see most men tower above the women so that's why he seems so short. :)

he looks cute though he's short. and pardon me for being so *slow and blur* but what is OCD? i keep on seeing or hearing that but i dunno what it is.

RaCk, ETA means edited to add, and most people use it when they edit their posts.

RYANisHAWT, OCD is obsessive compulsive disorder and shortly explained it means you're obsessive with some kind of things, like in Ryan's case order and cleaning. He has a mild case but some people have it so bad they have to do a particular thing maybe 30 times because it just didn't feel good. I once saw a guy on TV who left for work and kissed his wife, but he had to do it over and over because it didn't feel right. :eek: Now I have to say that if Ryan would do that, no one would probably complain :lol: For more information try wikipedia

If he's short with 5"11", then how do you call me with 5"7"? Or...*looks at Sue :p

Thanks Jen I love that chat. I like that part where he asked if your name was Flemish, Sue, cause even before I read Christian's reply I was like: "Uh...being Dutch, I can say that's not Flemish." and then Christian said exactly that :lol: I remember being like: "Uh...that was someone who hit the Caps Lock button randomly".

Well, Shadowfax about 2 pages later I answer your question:

1) Ryan.
2) Yeah, good question. I don't know, he's just really my type, I guess. He's good looking, funny, smart, caring...*voice trails off as she goes on* Right. The anger thing really doesn't bother me because he did that to people who truly pissed him off for a good reason. Cooper for blabbing about his eye, and that police officer for 'picking' on that family. Especially with Cooper I thought he had good reason to get mad, I probably would've slapped him myself, but boys don't slap, boys push them against walls :p I can't see Ryan have an anger burst to someone just randomly, I think you have to do something really bad to piss him off that much. If, for example, I take Recoil: Ryan was mad at Calleigh, definitely, but did you see him push her against a wall? WHOA that sounded shippish and I didn't even plan on it. :rolleyes: *runs to SC* To make it up, in Nailed Ryan was pissed at Eric, but did he slam him against anything? Nope. I do think you have to have done something reallly bad to make him that mad. So the anger thing is not an issue for me.

I don't have anything against Jonathan Togo that would turn me off him, I don't really know why I would pick Ryan over Jon cause Jon's a wonderful person (Hi Jon, you reading this? :p Ok kidding.)

IluvJonathanTogo, I didn't see Geni yell at us. She warned us. Well, I wasn't there, but still. I don't think it's a very nice thing to say she yelled at you, though I know you were kidding.

^ I think I took the spam rule a little too seriously :lol:

OCD is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. He said in his first interview with Horatio that he was a little OCD when H noticed how clean both of his guns were. I think that people with OCD can get obsessed with cleanliness, or need certain routines and rituals to get through the day. I assume that Ryan's case would be pretty mild because it doesn't show much. Or maybe he hides it well. Or maybe the writers don't make the effort to portray it. :rolleyes: I think it's a cute trait of his, myself. And that's one of the reasons I think the shorter hair suits him - the long hair was too messy for his character.

I did read on IMDB that he was 5'11". I'm a little dubious about that. I think it could be artistic licence on the part of an actor. You know they sometimes doctor the age they say they are or whatever, in order to make themselves more marketable as an actor (not that JT needs any help). The reason I'm not sure about it is that David Caruso is supposed to be the same height and he always looks taller than Jon. Strangely, he looks taller in S4 than he did in S3, I think.

I bring a Mondaypic. I know that many of us prefer the longer hair, even though you know I prefer it short, so I've found a compromise. I think that in Shootout his long hair was neat, and suited his character more. And there was the first appearance of the infamous sweatervest. It was around Shootout that I became aware that I was really falling for Ryan. Doesn't he look sweet? Adorkable!

AliGtr's Mondaypic

ShootoutJTO.jpg

Credit to Jonathan Togo Online.

(No sign of JTO reappearing? It was rather inactive before - no new pics uploaded. :( I haven't heard anything from the girl who runs it either. I think she's known as RivenSky. Wrote some great fics.)

ETA (Edited To Add, I'm told, for whoever it was that asked) - Dutchie 's post appeared while I was writing this, and I see you've answered about the OCD as well. We seem to agree that it's a mild case of OCD that Ryan has. It can really take over some people's lives.

Shadowfax ! I didn't ignore your question, I just forgot about it. :rolleyes: Ryan or Jon? Jon or Ryan? Ryan, I think. I like his neat and orderly personality. I like the passion he shows about what he does. He does get a little overwrought sometimes, but he picks on someone of his own size, not on anyone who can't fight back. And he does have a sharp sense of humour. Not as wild as Jon's, I think, but acute nevertheless. And he's so sweetly innocent sometimes. :p *sighs* I have to go and do some writing now, before work.

That is a GREAT Mondaypic, AliGtr ! He really does care bout people, especially kids. I'd rather see him talking or showing his tool kit 2 a little girl than see him shirtless lol. Like I said sometime ago, I LOVE his face & arms only. :D

I haven't been gone that long, & I come back to see 3 or 4 new pages popping up! All this talk bout spamming, shirtless scenes, dating Ryan or Jonathan...wow this is probably the most active thread!

Raging4Ryan, was your Chinese New Year EXPLODING with lots of firecrackers??? It's super weird this year: The firecracker volume's gone down so much! I could no longer see them at night. All I heard were faint 'kabooms' far far away.

Anyway, one of the best things to do before you sleep is watching 'Nailed' on DVD. My sis & I decided 2 watch the best bits of it on Friday & Saturday nights, & we sleep so well now lol!

IluvJonathanTogo, I didn't see Geni yell at us. She warned us. Well, I wasn't there, but still. I don't think it's a very nice thing to say she yelled at you, though I know you were kidding.
Okay Sorry, She talked to us and warned us a couple times :lol:
Anyways about Ryan's OCD.. I dont notice it that much in the later episodes, I noticed it a couple times when he was newer to the show. Can someone tell about another scene where he showed OCD?
---(going off topic for 2 seconds!!)Have you ever seen the show "Monk". He was like very severe OCD-its hilarious :lol:
--(okay, back on topic!!)
--Oh, and welcome back Catlover160281!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back