Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not involved with the chattiness in here- I'm too busy enjoying my three-day weekend.

If I had to choose, I'd choose Ryan cuz he's available. (Jon's got a gf.) And besides, his OCD would go perfectly with my absentmindedness. (I am very, very messy.) It's like that new Ice Age DVD commercial that they showed: "He completes me." (I love that commercial- I need to buy both movies after HP&tDH comes out...)

iluv ryan, I'd wait for about one to two people to post after my last post- or I'd edit if it's still available. But I agree with R2T- please slow down with the posts. :) Posting more than once could cause great damage to your account. (I know from a past experience.)

~*~ Neelie *~*

Okay, lots to say, I just hope I can remember it all.

:cool: Ryan Wolfe or Jonathan Togo?

Jon... no Ryan... umm, no Jon... darn. :p Okay, so Ryan reminds me more of my husband. Which I have to admit I'm madly in love with, even after 10.5 years of knowing him. I'd turn down both Jon and Ryan for my husband. :D

But theoretically speaking; well, Ryan is more my type. He's more of a metrosexual, I like the OCD, because I like really clean men.

I think Jon and Ryan are both sensitive, but Jon is more of a jokester. Not that that's bad; it's just that his humor can be a bit sharp sometimes. I don't think I'd ever want to be in a relationship with an actor.

:cool: What attracted me to Ryan most?

Well when he first started on CSIM I was more into Greg Sanders at the time, so I didn't pay as much attention to Ryan. I just sort of watched him out of the corner of my eye, sort of speak.

I worried about his attitude a little bit. I remember thinking that if he got to cocky with a suspect that they weren't able to put away, it could come back to haunt him.

I liked his sensitivity even then, but I didn't like his hair at all. Long hair on guys is usually a big turn off for me.

What made me really get into him was Nailed, I watched that ep over and over again. Once I saw how great Jonathan could act, I was all into him. I looked up all Jon's interviews and saw how funny he is, and then I rented the 3rd season so that I could watch every ep with him in it again.

Then I bought the disc set and made caps of all the eps, and I found this board and it's practically become my second home. :lol: Jon has got to be the most fun actor I have ever been into. I mean fan wise and having a community to go to. ;)

:cool: Would I watch CSI Miami if they killed off Ryan?

Not as much. I really only watch it now because of Ryan. I would probably still record it, but I wouldn't be as into it. I'd be very sad. :(

R2T said:
I would pick Jonathan over Ryan because I am not too thrilled with Ryan's anger issues and he can get violent - as you can see with him getting in Cooper's face and also throwing him against the wall - and of course I would kinda see in this particular situation but the most recent episode where he lunged at a guy to punch him and had to be held back. I am not into violent men, unless they are defending themselves. Hopefully Jonathan is more laid back and isn't short with temper where he could be physically violent. It's so unbecoming of a man - IMO.
I agree he got upset, maybe even angry enough to get in someone's face. But what to you might be anger issues, I merely see as passion (that manifests itself in the form of anger sometimes).

I would say that even his anger is not just any type of mere violence. It's righteous indignation -- there's a purpose and usually a good reason behind it, which matters a great deal to me, and not simply because he's 'violent as a person' or just naturally violent just to be violent. Does that make sense? There's a difference. And that righteous indignation, that 'anger' towards injustice and loyal passion towards those he cares about is, in my humble but accurate opinion, SEXXY! :D

My hubby is a lot like Ryan anyway, though I would admit that sometimes I have a difficult time convincing him to go out and do some of things I like, such as dancing. But he's trying, and I appreciate that. I could see Ryan maybe being hesitant about going out to clubs and loosening up a bit, but I think, like my hubby, with a little nudge and lots of encouragement, he'll do it and make the effort to have a good time. Can you imagine him doing the Paso Doble (Bull Fight Dance - is that the right translation), and having that all intensely serious look and sharp, passionate movements like the Matador?? *dies* I would want to be handled by the 'horns' and tied up completely if he danced that with me! :devil: :lol:

Actually guys, Jonathan has 'visited' CSI Files in the past, he did a live chat with the site on July 11th,2005. It was great fun and you really got to see his sense of humor. This is the transcript for those who would like to read it.

Now...as to how I became a Ryan fan: I always was one since I started watching the show. I'm a huge Rory Cochrane fan, I only started watching Miami because he was on it. I came across the repeats on A&E one day (right about the time the 3rd season started on CBS) and have been watching ever since. I never saw Ryan as a replacement for Speed, so I never held that against him, but that may be because I somehow managed to miss Lost Son when it first aired, so I didn't quite realize Speed had been killed off, I just seemed to think that Rory/Speed wasn't always on the show. And when he wasn't Ryan was instead. I think that was mainly because CBS would sometimes show S2 episodes on Saturday night, so I was seeing a mix of episodes and being such a new fan, I didn't know that the episodes weren't all from the same season. So, I was seeing some Speed episodes and some Ryan episodes.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I've always liked Ryan from the first episode I saw him in. It is possible to be both a huge Ryan fan and a huge Speed fan...even if it takes some of us awhile to get there, right Geni? ;)

I read that online chat and I was laugjing so hard my mom came in and asked me if I was dying. Thank you so much Thumpy for the link! Absolutely awesome and hilarious. That made my night.
Anyone who hasn't checked it out, do. Jon is even funnier then I thought! Thanks again. :lol: Still laughing!

ThumpyG42 said
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I've always liked Ryan from the first episode I saw him in. It is possible to be both a huge Ryan fan and a huge Speed fan...even if it takes some of us awhile to get there, right Geni? ;)

Well said. :p

I just hope poor Ryan doesn't freeze when shooting his gun again like that one time, or I'll have a heart attack from the amount of gun-related stress I've been having since season one. :lol: *hugs Ryan and keeps him safe...But shares of course* ;)

By the way, I've been meaning to post a picture. The walls haven't been decorated for a while, so here goes:

normal_mia-0514-221.jpg

(Courtesy of MiamiStyle)

Nice view. :p

Thanks for the link, I'm going to have to go and read it. Every interview I've seen with him has been such a riot. I'm so glad he has a great sense of humour. Now if they could only translate more of that into the show for him... :rolleyes:

ETA: I just read the live chat. Oh I love him. :lol: He just cracks me up. And his comments about Adam were just hilarious. I hope CSIFiles gets another chat with him in the future.

Oh my goodness!! That transcript that Thumpy so kindly provided for us of a live chat with Jon last year, was hilarious!!!! My dad is sleeping in the next room so I had to keep it down but it was hard. My head nearly popped trying to hold in all my laughs. But now I can let loose..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: okay all done, You guys have to read that , if you havent already. You should see the way he talks about Adam/Eric. He is totally in love with him and its very hilarious how he kept talking about how gorgeousssss he was. He would just randomly say that we was so hot. I think he even referred to him as "Living Art". :lol: Wow I must have burned like trillions of calories just from laughing at it. He is hilarious, I cant wait for the next live chat, Im going to make sure Im on :) Thanks again Thumpy!!

-I really needed that :lol: Its kind of stressful hosting that icon challenge that Geni(Can I call you that??) so kindly let me do.

i don't like that Erica girl. and i don't think Ryan likes her either. =X and i love the part when Ryan broke her recorder and said "lose my name, lose my number i don't ever want to hear from u again, you got that?"

i think im crazy but i do think that angry Ryan is super sexy. =X LOL.

^^ I dislike Erica very much too. She is very annoying and she makes Ryan angry. If someone angers Ryan, I have a hard time liking them..
I also love that scene where he breaks her recorder, and got all angry, it was fantastic-Go Ryan!
And you are not at all crazy!! Many of us here like that angry Ryan is very very sexy :D
He seems extra tough and manly when he is angry. I just want to run over to him and tell him that everything is okay ;)

OMG I'd love to have another chat with TOgo, he had me laughing so hard. After that chat I just totally loved him more. He is truly a funny person. I have to mention this cause I nearly fell off my chair when I read it in the live chat..

Christian: A fan with the improbable name TwiZtIdJuGGaLo would like to know if you'll be doing any talk shows to promote the new season, or any other promotional events?

Jonathan Togo: I can't even read that name... is that in Flemish? That is the coolest name I've ever seen.

Christian: Being Dutch, I can confirm it is very definitely not Flemish :).

Kristine: Netspeak, I think. ;)

Jonathan Togo: We will undoubtedly be doing tons of press for the new season

YES my former name was TwiZtIdJuGGaLo and TOgo thought it was the coolest name... hehe.

Point is,some people think Ryan is supersexy when he gets mad. :D So, you could say NBV is a good thing... ;) :lol:

Twiztid4Togo said:
YES my former name was TwiZtIdJuGGaLo and TOgo thought it was the coolest name... hehe.

I was totally wondering if that was you Twiz and thinking it HAS TO BE! My have the tables have turned.. you have a fan Twiz and guess who it is? :lol:

I was upset to find out that he hates sweatervests though!! :( but glad to find out that he doesn't come on here to see how silly teeny boppers (the ones that are older than him and married LOL) we can be sometimes!

Oh and I must admit that I :rolleyes: at the "goregeous lady friend" he had sitting next to him. I found it odd that he called her that. Kinda read into it a little bit and then he said 'girlfriend' a little more down the page and then I was like "Nevermind".

his girlfriend is one lucky girl.

i dunno if any of you notice but sometimes when he talks, his voice kinda "squeek". thats like soooo cute! and yeah, when he gets angry, you just wanna hug him and tell him everything's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back