Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a similar experiance.. But I didn't get the time mixed up. I got the day mixed up.. It was Saturday and I thought it was Friday. I woke up late and was freaking out thinking I was gonna miss school. :p

I have a question to ask. Do you think they take their guns and badges home with them? Or do they leave them in their lockers? That wouldn't be very safe, I think. It's for a fic I'm writing. I'm not sure whether to have Ryan leave his gun at work, or take it with him when he goes out in the evening straight from work. What do you think?

Well in Deviant, Calleigh said she has a gun safe in her house. I don't know if everyone does tho. :)

Athlov, those are awesome caps! :D Thanks!

Ali said: I have a question to ask. Do you think they take their guns and badges home with them? Or do they leave them in their lockers? That wouldn't be very safe, I think. It's for a fic I'm writing. I'm not sure whether to have Ryan leave his gun at work, or take it with him when he goes out in the evening straight from work. What do you think?

Well, all I know for sure is that Delko had his badge on him when he was with that girl he was doin'it with outside. It's the ep where he lost his badge.

So they must take their badges at least. I don't know about the guns. I believe Ryan was taking his apart and putting it in his locker at the end of Driven.

Maybe it has to do with personal preference, and maybe they have backup weapons that they carry off duty.

:D Glad you all loved the caps. I've been capturing eps like crazy lately. I just did 413: Silencer today. I've gotten really fast at updating my page.

I'm trying to learn JavaScript. I'm hoping to make my own version of the albums most sites use. Right now I just have to change each page manually, by moving and changing links.

being a speedle girl i feel like im betraying him by posting on this thread, but ryan's just so damn gorgeus i can't help myself, i might even go so far to say he's hotter than speedle! and what colour are his eyes? because ive never been able to work out whether they're green or hazel

Katie, not true. Calleigh didn't have a gun safe, she was moving her gun, safe into her bedroom. You know, safe, so she would be safe. ;) Which of course proves she has it home. But in Driven, Ryan puts his gun into his locker. I think it's a matter of what you want. Hope that helps.

speedleisshot, of course you're not betraying Speedle, we have more Speed fans here. I think his eyes are green, but under specefic light they look hazel.

Thanks for the caps athlov, you're really fast. :)
I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night thinking it's 6 a.m. and I have to get up and then I look at the watch and it's 1 a.m. :rolleyes:

about badge/gun:
In 'Grave Young Man' Horatio wore his badge and his lab ID as he was about to go home from his meeting with Yelina. They were clearly off the clock. I didn't see that Yelina wore her badge.
I also thought about it if police officers had to wear their gun and badge in their spare time too.
I think they had to wear the badge anyway, not sure about the gun.

I would like to see Ryan in his spare time or on a date and suddenly his mobile rings and he had to go to work. :D

sorry, didn't want to start a shipper discussion.
I meant no one specific with date.
;)

Sabz, I know you would, but if you want to discuss that you might wanna go to the CaRWash thread, because you know, other Ryan shippers tend to chase us with pitchforks if we start about CaRWash. ;) (Believe me, I've been there :lol:)

Inge, that would be hilarious, finally time to rest...beeper goes off. Hey that must've happened in Nailed because he was supposed to be off after (was it 12) straight shifts or something. :eek: Poor him, coming in on his free day and getting shot with a nailgun. That must've been high on his 'god hated me today' list. :p

Watched OOOO last night..............WOW!!!!!!! :p :p
It most definitely was 'SLAMMIN'!!! :D
I love it when Ryan gets all angry and passionate about things. He isn't great at keeping his cool but its a wonderful thing to watch.
I was disappointed that only Calleigh & Delko had a conversation with Natalia about being the mole. Considering that H had put Ryan on the case, it would have been really interesting to see his reaction. Particularly when he was already stirred up from the spat with Cooper.
Anyway, have it taped and no doubt will watch it many times...... :p

Athlov, absolutely love the caps from the 4th season. You really are doing a fabulous service to womankind by working so hard getting the caps done! :D

athlov, you're my hero!! I love the little stories almost as much as the pics themselves!

Ali - I think they take at least their badges home with them, and probably an extra gun, if not the one they use all the time. Unfortunatley, especially in Miami it seems, they're in danger even off the clock.

I would've loved to see a conversation between Natalia and Ryan in OOOO, after it came out that she was the mole, too. Great, now I've set my plotbunnies in motion again...Don't I have enough on my plate as it is?? *grumbles* ;)

Katie, not true. Calleigh didn't have a gun safe, she was moving her gun, safe into her bedroom. You know, safe, so she would be safe. ;) Which of course proves she has it home. But in Driven, Ryan puts his gun into his locker. I think it's a matter of what you want. Hope that helps.
Hmm. Never thought of it like that. I always thought it was weird she had a gun safe in her house. Guess that makes more sence. :lol: I think it's whatever they prefer too.

I love the idea of him being out for lunch or whatever and then getting called back in. We would get to see a bit more of his personal life (I'd hope) which we need more of. :D

speedleishot, don't feel like you're betraying Speed. You can love both Ryan and Speed. :D Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back