Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad y'all liked the Pete pic I posted. ;)

I'd also like to welcome all the new members we've had in here the last couple of days. It's great to have you all here.

And one last thing, just to back up what Dutchie mentioned, if you have something you need to add to a previous reply, please use the 'edit' function as opposed to double posting. The 'edit' function is available for 24 hours after making a post. Double posting can be seen as spamming if it's done in excess. Thanks y'all! ;)

Greaty pic Thumpy! I know its been a few posts sence i asked about that CaRWash thing so i just wana say thanks for anwsering my Q, thank y'all!
Fantasy great pic I LOVE him in that uniform :devil: ;)

^Wouldn't we all? ;)

Welcome to all the newbies!! Yay, more Togoholics! Wow, there's been a lot here recently (myself included lol).

Great pictures everyone! I'm sorry the UK has to wait so long for S5, but some of the epis are worth the wait, trust me. I hope the next one is as good as some of the others have been.

Wow~~lots of newbies these days.(me,too!!)This means more and more people love Ryan!!I just know something will happen about Eric in the future eppy.Maybe Ryan will get more screentime to deal with cases(I hope so....)I wanna see him so~~~~~bad!!!

OMFG :eek: OOOO last night..Ryan..SLLLAAAAMMMM...cooper..against ..wall. :p *is speachless* :lol:

OMG how sexxay was that? he like almost completely lost it :p

hahaha cooper got slammmed against a wall. :lol: I don't like cooper that much (no offence to those that do :D)

welcome all newbies *gives out cookies and gives hugs* our family is getting big :eek: *is proud* :D

I don't think I have ever seen Ryan wear shades :cool:dose he ever wear them in S5?

411: Payback

What's Delko doing with purple panties? :p

What a cute look.

Yes, pepperoni and bacon on the first, and mushrooms and olives on the second.

Cal: "Look, you're on TV." Ry: "What! Not again."

Yur just jealous cuz I'm so sexy.

more from 411

412: The Score

*burp* Excuse me. Must have been that pizza.

Look at those ears; they're so cute.

That's his, 'yeah, sure, I believe you' look.

I'm fine... Not.

He looks so compassionate here.

Heart melts.

Thinking

Delko: "What's that?"

Ry: "That's a, that's a pen... that's a pen."

Aww, that's a regretful stare.

more from 412

OT: I did the weirdest thing last night. When I took a nap, I was woken up at 7:30pm and I thought it was 7:30am. I was so mad at the telemarketer. :lol: Then when she said it was pm, I was like, "Oh wow!." :lol:

She had me so irritated, because she wouldn't stop talking, and I was trying not to be rude. So I had to hang up on her, and then I couldn't go back to sleep because my heart was racing from the anxiety.

This really makes me want to post a lot of funny screencaptions and friend and I took. It's awesome taking them yourself because you can catch the funniest things!!

Hahaha Jonny Togo.

athlov said:
OT: I did the weirdest thing last night. When I took a nap, I was woken up at 7:30pm and I thought it was 7:30am. I was so mad at the telemarketer. :lol: Then when she said it was pm, I was like, "Oh wow!." :lol:
I've done that before too. I got up one night, convinced it was morning, and took a shower and washed my hair before I realised. Then I had to dry my hair before I could go back to sleep. :eek: Sorry. Totally off-topic.

*jumps back on-topic* You are the screen-cap queen, Athlov ! I love those pics. Particularly, I think it's so sweet when the light shines through his ears, and they look all downy. Awww! Am I totally bonkers? I think I probably like his hair shorter because I can see his ears better. And I can imagine running my fingers through his hair... *thud*

Sorry. *picks self up off floor* Ouch! Forgot the cushions!

I have a question to ask. Do you think they take their guns and badges home with them? Or do they leave them in their lockers? That wouldn't be very safe, I think. It's for a fic I'm writing. I'm not sure whether to have Ryan leave his gun at work, or take it with him when he goes out in the evening straight from work. What do you think?

Dutchie , I can't see your pic. :( Is it the one from Collision where he's wearing sunglasses in the Hummer? I wonder why they don't all wear sunglasses more. You'd think the glare would be too bright in Miami. :confused: I'd like to see him in sunglasses more, but he might be a bit Horatio-like taking them off all the time so we can see his beautiful eyes.

Yes Ali, that's the one. That's weird, why can't you see it?? :confused:

Athlov, caps! From 2 episodes! *bows down* But hehe poor you thinking it was that early! I had a similar thing once, I woke up thinking it was 7:30 and I had to hurry but it was only 5:30! :eek: I went back to my Togo dreams. (which I never seem to remember :()

Suzi, (ha! got your name!) no problem ;) Is it ok if I call you Suzi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back