Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen, I forgot that part. Of course there are non-shippers here. ;)

Aahhh...The neverending Eric - Jon discussion. I don't think they look alike. But you already knew that didn't you?

They showed 'Speed Kills' here last Tuesday. I can't get over how darn cute he looks when he finds out the body doesn't have a head. :lol: Aww... *hugs him*

I think a lot of people think Jon and Eric look alike. When I was home visiting my parents over the holidays we were watching CSI: Miami, and I told my mom I liked Ryan, and she asked "Oh, is he the one that looks like Greg?" I said yes, only because I knew people thought they looked alike. My dad didn't think they looked alike at first, but then during some episode we were watching on A&E he said he did. I'm not really sure Dad knows who Greg is. Getting my parents to watch CSI: Miami is quite an accomplishment, because they can't stand Horatio and Calleigh :eek: (can you believe it?!!!). I get a kick out of Horatio, his sunglasses of justice :cool: and his "superman pose". I love Calleigh though. I loved Emily Procter when she was on "The West Wing"--Mom couldn't stand her then either (I just don't understand my mother).

I think the older episodes of Greg is when he looked like Ryan/Jonathan. Now he's got longish hair and it's blonde and I think he just resembles him. They don't look that much alike anymore.
I think Jonathan looks more like Jake. Have you seen Jarhead? OMG the resemblance is uncanny!

My mom always gets Ryan and Greg mixed up.. I'll be like "I watched the episode when he got the nail in his eye" and my mom will be like... "Who's that? Greg?" And I'm like "Noooo Ryan! Greg is the one that got beat up" "Ohhhh" :rolleyes:

Aww Speed Kills is so adorable. "I think I know why Calleigh and Delko sent me down here." His face is priceless too. It's just a blank expression. It's so funny. :lol:

ive spent the last 17 days watching the third season of miami, so when i tuned in on tuesday for the finally, it really hit me how different ryans hair looks, its so much shorter, i defiently think it looked better when it was longer

Really? I absolutely LOVE the 4th and 5th season better. I thought he looked messy with the long hair. I was never a long haired man kind of girl.

There are a couple of episodes in the 5th season where his hair is spikey. HMMMMMM.... LUVS IT!!

I disagree. I like the shorter hair better.

I love Speed Kills. It was great! I loved seeing him in the morgue with Alexx, then trying to figure out which tool he was killed with. I think my favorite line that whole epi was "Alexx... he doesn't have a head. Where did his head go?"

Great caps, athlov and Dutchie!

I don't have to worry about my family mixing the characters up. Everybody in my house has seen enough CSI & CSI:M to know the difference.

ebonymist said:
I don't have to worry about my family mixing the characters up. Everybody in my house has seen enough CSI & CSI:M to know the difference.

Me neither. My family is what got me started on watching CSI and CSI:Miami - even waaaay before Jonathan arrived!

ebonymist said:
I think my favorite line that whole epi was "Alexx... he doesn't have a head. Where did his head go?"
That is one of the best lines! I've watched that clip loads of times. He's so sweet and innocent. Even though he says he's attended an autopsy before - as a student in the viewing room. Awww!

Short hair! Definitely short hair! I could imagine running my fingers through that hair. :p The long hair was too messy for Ryan's character, I think. But he was so adorable as a newbie!

Okay. After scanning through pages 13 and 14 so I can get caught up, I'm ready to post. :lol:
About ES/JT: At first, I thought they looked alike. I didn't get them mixed up because I have been a hardcore Eric Szmanda fan since the very first CSI: epi. (But Jon has changed that.... he is now tied since his performances in 'Crime Wave' and 'Curse of the Coffin'.) But after I got over about the slight facial features and build similarites, I had finally figured out who he looked like: Jake Gyllenhaal. He looked more like him than anyone else. (And JG had his pic taken by a paparazzo with DC's daughter....) Jon looked just like Jake with no scruff. Continuing on....
Nikki, in that pic you posted his smile looks just like my best friend's, but with no dimples (sadly)!!

About Ryan wearing shades: I KNEW it was him!! *maniacal laugh* I kept on wondering who was driving but now I know! Also, if you go to Jon's Myspace, you can find a pic of him in cute little sunglasses. :D I *once again* didn't post a comment because I didn't want it to come out mean.

And his hair... I'd take it either way, just as long as he's not bald!! (But I have a thing for guys with spikey hair. :p But I also have a thing for guys with long hair- look at my icon!) I think I'm done.... I'm gonna go and check out other forums. (I think this may actually be the first time I've posted on topic in awhile!)

You know who else I think looks like Jonathan? Have you ever heard or seen John Tartaglia? He is on a show called Johnny and the Sprites on the Disney channel. He also does the voice and is behind a puppet on the broadway play Avenue Q.

*disclaimer - I watch Disney channel because I have a 17 month old daughter LOL!

Oh and let me add that I only think he looks like him on that show (Johnny and the Sprites). I have googled him and seen his pics on imdb and I think he looks NOTHING like Jonathan there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back