Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutchie said:
Sabz, I know you would, but if you want to discuss that you might wanna go to the CaRWash thread, because you know, other Ryan shippers tend to chase us with pitchforks if we start about CaRWash. ;) (Believe me, I've been there :lol:)

Thanks for the help, Dutchie. ;)

In addition, we also ask that shipper discussion take place in appropriate threads in Shipper Central beacuse there are those members who don't ship at all, and they'd like to be able to discuss the characters without having to read through shipper discussion.

So, please guys, let's keep the ship talk in the proper place.

Thanks y'all. :)

OMG all these new togoholics whoa, and welcome to you all.
YAY Thumpy is back posting pics again and amazing ones at that. OH and back to putting the smackdown on peeps...J/P Thumpy. Everyone knows I don't ship Ryan with anyone..but myself hehe. :D

Nikki I think there was some kind of Subliminal message in your post.. ;)

Man I can't wait for Monday to come to see some new togo, it's been a long hard holiday without new csim.

^Yeah, the first one is so cute. :D

Calleigh is the bulletgirl, she probably has one of each in her house; of course she has a safe. :lol:

Also, if you'll remember, Eric had his gun when he went to the bank in Urban Hellraisers. That was before he went to work, so he must have had it at home.

Personally, I think the CSI shows change the rules for their own convenience.
On CSI: NY, Stella had a gun at home when she was attacked, and Nick from CSI: LV had a gun in his home when that stalker guy was in his attic. But Greg didn't have his gun when he was attacked.

So you should probably just go with what you need Ali. Whatever makes your fic work. ;)

Thanks to those who commented on the caps. :D Makes me grin real big. :D

Greg choses not to carry a gun. He told Hodges that in No Humans Involved.. Tho I wish he would cause he would be safter... Sorry. Didn't mean to be a smartass. :p

Maybe each csi has a gun at home and at work. :p I don't know.. I say it doesn't matter. Just do whatever, like athlov said. :D

I am so jealous of that girl in the last picture.. If I was her I would have grabbed his lab coat and pulled him down on me :devil:... :eek: *runs* :p

Hi Everyone! I just registered. I was lurking for a few days and decided to come out of the closet! HAHA!

I am glad to find other Togo fans. My husbnad thinks I am a tart for lusting after him but what do you expect? He lusts after Natalia - Eva La Rue - but started when she was on All My Children - a soap that I have been watching for YEARS!

My friend's husband is actually in a couple of CSI Miami episodes so he was up close with Jonathan - HUH lucky dude! She is sending me her husband's script. I also asked her to ask her husband to get an autographed pic of him. She says that he never gets autographs for people - maybe because he is an actor himself and he would feel silly asking LOL! She says that her sister sends messages to Josh Duhamel everyday!

Anyway glad to be a part of the board.

I was googling Jon and I found a few new pics I thought you'll would like to see. web page

Welcome, RaCK2?%&#th!!! :eek: :confused: Wow!
Anyway, welcome. :p

Just being silly. :D Looks like Twiz's old id. :lol:

Hey did I hear my name..or names hehehe
you know when I write peeps pm's and I sign it Twiz most the time it comes out twix..damn x and z next to each other..MY last s/n was cool, even Jonathan himself said it was, now wishing I didnt' get rid of it..

OMG some one works with Jon..I'd give up anything to work with him...or just to be able to stare at him ....ok I'm ok..
Athlov your pic rock my world, keep them coming. Are you referring to the szmanda pics? you googled jon and found eric? That's happened to me, dumb peeps.

^There are three new ones of Jon on there. They still have the Eric ones though. :rolleyes: I would think it was obvious when you compare the different pictures that some of those aren't him. :p

yes those pics of jon are friggin amazing..I've seen them before but not that huge..thanks. I found another site that had pics of eric and it said jonathan togo..I was like wtf..are they dumb. I seriously don't see that big of a resemblence to them.

I thought they looked pretty similar when I first saw them, but then I really started watching, and they don't look so similar anymore. LOL, maybe it's because I more used to them now? Ah well.

athlov, I ran across that same site not too long ago and noticed that and was like .... WTF?? That's Eric, not Jon you idiots! So, I sent them something saying it was a mistake. I see they haven't fixed it yet. Stupid people. :rolleyes: You can *definately* tell the difference!

Ug... I'm seriously being impatient for Monday. I want more Jon!!!

Thanks for the feedback on the gun thing. I think that Ryan would probably have his gun with him. He'd be compulsive about cleaning it, if what he said in UTI still applies. I thought he was putting it in his locker in Driven, though, so I got confused. And he does have a back-up, because he showed it to Horatio. Hmmmm. It doesn't actually matter in terms of the plot, but I'm a little paranoid about details. :rolleyes: Oh well. I'll figure it out. Thanks for the input. :D

Eric and Jon don't look very alike at all, IMO. Now that I'm more familiar with both of them. Not as familiar as I'd liKe to be :devil: ) There is a little something superficial that's similar, but nothing more. I can't believe that people posting pics make that kind of mistake, though. Don't they look at what they're posting? :eek:

Welcome, RaCk2 ! Your name does remind me of Twiz's old name. (It was so cool that Jon mentioned it in that interview!) I hope you don't mind me shortening it - I can't remember the whole thing. :eek:

*is frustrated* I haven't been able to watch OOOO yet! Every time I think I can, something else gets in the way. And today - work! :( Not fair! *sulks* Need my Togo-fix.

Just my opinion.Ryan is WAY HOTTER than Eric.haha....just kidding.
Ryan is really my type(big beautiful eyes,sexy lips and adorrable smile...)
In the past, Jake Gyllenhaal is my fav. actor.Now,Jon is on my list ,too.

^^Then you'll really love Sil's manipulations. She posted some with Ryan's head on Jakes shirtless body a few pages back. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back