Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read Ryan/Jon in orange? :D

Ryan Wolfe in orange... is so damn sexy!

I love the shining in his eyes on the first pic.
Oh and credits go to JonTogo.online and Athlov as I don't have (or need? :D) any other sources for Jon/Ryan pics. :lol:

Oh and by the way..does anybody know what's the brown thingy on his shirt? I was wondering the whole epi: "Is that a motif that has to be there or is it a spot of mud?" :lol:

Concerning the new titles: I like the "healthy" thing just as much as the "The Only Gorgeous One"..though the second one isn't mentioned at the list but by ryan_lover. :D

Hmm.. I forgot to ask something... I think it'll come back to my mind then I'll ask. By now it's enough crap made by me. :rolleyes: :D

I think I supported "The Only Gorgeous One" before, and I still like it. :D

Thanks, ryansnuttytart! I will keep telling myself that. ;)

And see? From the beginning, he already looked good in orange. And he still does... even better now, imo. :D

Love the Mondaypic Ali!

As for thread titles, I like "Good for your health," "The Ryan Wolfe Effect" and "What Time is it Mr. Wolfe." Oh, and of course, "The Only Gorgeous One" lol. :D

Welcome to the thread ryansnuttytart!

So no one answered my "is he a smoker" question which leads me to believe that no one has seen any pics with him with a cigarette... which makes me feel better. I would be upset if he did!
Again I don't know what that chic on the IMDb message board was looking at when she saw a pic of him with one.

Oh and I vote for the "TOo GOod for your health" for the name of the new thread! That is awesome!

Hi peoples, how has every1 been. . .

I dont remember when I was last on, but then again, I dont even remember what I wore yesterday. .
I was WAY too out of it. . . LOLZ

see every1 laterz

wolfe_luv1 said
Hi peoples, how has every1 been. . .

I dont remember when I was last on, but then again, I dont even remember what I wore yesterday. .
I was WAY too out of it. . . LOLZ

see every1 laterz

wolfe_luv1, please include some on-topic discussion about Ryan/Jon as well seeing as this is a thread to discuss Ryan Wolfe and Jonathan Togo. Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Welcome to the thread ryansnuttytart. :D

For thread titles I enjoyed Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect' and Ryan/Jonathan #13: *RIPPP!*. :lol: For now I don't have very many suggestions, but the ones y'all have pointed out are excellent!

I haven't seen a pic of Jon with a cigerette but in mystic river he asks to go smoke a cig and he puts it in his mouth as he's going out the door. It doesn't show him smoke it though. BUT I think maybe when he was in college and his band he may have smoked, JMO. He does chew a lot of gum which sometimes when peeps quit smoking they turn to.

welcome ryansnuttytart! *gives hug and welcome cookies*

I have got no idea if he smokes or not but he best not do cuz that means he won't live as long as he should and I hate cigarette smoke it gives me a bad headache and is such a turn off. :( *prays that he doesn't* :(

I have to agree it is such a turn off and hope he really doesn't. I'm sure he's a good boy.

Got episodes on in the background whilst I'm on here. Is it me or is Ryan's voice getting deeper and sexier?

Oh my gosh! He is sooo adorable in that video and his voice is so sexyy! :D I'm mad though, because he was going to tell us the one thing he knows that's going to happen to Ryan in the future and then the interview guy interrupted him and he never said what was going to happen! :eek: :(

Woah! I love the thread titles Irma! And I like the pack one too Thumpy! :) I don't have any suggestions. :p

Welcome to the thread ryansnuttytart! :)

I did notice as well that in the interview, he had quite a few shirt buttons undone! Looking very sexy!!! :p

It's a good idea I suppose, the cast not getting any idea of upcoming storylines to try and reflect real life as much as possible but I guess they also avoid any leaks about what is going to happen too!

I wonder, does the same apply to his wardrobe? Cos he might be like - I've gotta wear orange again????? You know how that gets the ladies excited.........! :lol:
Myself, I like him in the dark blue as well.
Really, I think I would like him in anything really, I ain't fussy!!!!! :lol:

He looks good in everything I've seen him in so far. I'd be willing to bet he even looks good in a hot pink tutu... :p I think I like him best in green, though. :D

I need to go watch the interview. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back