Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange? :eek: Since I've just watched OOOO again... I have to say that I love Ryan in orange. Not every guy can full off orange you know...

Ryan in orange = fresh and filled with vitamin C = good for your health :lol:

And hmm the part about him running and screaming sounds hot too :devil: Too bad I can't see the new epi yet. Report back to us will ya? :)

Irma....your pm box is filled

I love ryan in just about anything ..any color ..shirless I bet would be best but I'm not holdiing my breath on it anymore. I need my air.
This ep really looks good. Full of drama and action, oh and TOgo..

Does anyone know what we're gonna call the new thread?
Just wondering because after this post we're gonna have 68 more posts to go before a new thread.... and I don't think we've covered any new 'thread titles' yet....

Although "Ryan/Jonathan #13: He Looks Good in Orange..." is my best shot at one. It's 10:22 here and I need to dry/braid my hair and go to bed so I can get up early and find my contacts and put them in.

*just now notices she did a Togo/To Go thingy* Don't overload yourselves.

I have a question... I saw someone over on his IMDb message board ask if he smoked because she has seen a couple of pics of him with a cigarette. I have NO IDEA what pics she is talking about but..... I really hope he isn't because it would create an obscure vision of him in my head. I was never really into smokers...... and to be honest it was and has always been a turnoff.

Oh and I am editing this reply because I saw someone post a link to an interview he did... when you go to this link go to the right of the page and you will see his interview link to click! I have no idea if I am allowed to post this link... I know there are rules and regulations on this board and I don't know if I am overstepping boundaries here. So sorry if I am!! I just wanted to share!!!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/st...b=Entertainment

As long as the link is from an 'Official' source, in this case CTV, it's fine to link to. ;)

As for thread titles, I'd like to resubit my suggestion for the previous two threads:

Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

:D

*Sneaks in* Cleared it out for you, Twiz. Sorry, didn't realize it was full.

Thread titles eh? Hmm... I dunno if these have been submited before but...

-Ryan/Jonathan #13: *RIPPP!* :p (a sequel to this thread title :lol:)

-Ryan/Jonathan #13: Slow Motion Champion :D

-Ryan/Jonathan #13: SLAAAAMMMMM!!!! (just because I still can't get OOOO out of my mind)

-Ryan/Jonathan #13: Good for your health :D :lol: Or maybe even 'TOo GOod for your health'

-Ryan/Jonathan #13: What time is it, Mr. Wolfe? :p sorry I can't resist...

All I could think of right now... *sneaks back out*

LOL... Some of those titles are REALLY good! As for Ryan Wolfe's colours, I do agree that he looks really good in orange. I have to say though, as hot as he looks in those suits, I love when they put him in jeans and more casual things. I don't know why, but I find those hotter.

OMG Go Irma go! :eek: I like the Ryan Wolfe affect too Jen! I can't come up with anything really.

Psst! Jean! Wrong thread! *drags out* :lol:

Inge, would you believe me if I said I asked the exact same thing to Sue? But when I checked, I think the vest in Vengeance is a bit darker really. :confused:

Wasn't it a t-shirt in Vengeance? An orange t-shirt under a jacket? *goes to check* Yes. It was a lightish orange t-shirt with a slightly darker collar under a neutral coloured jacket. *is a Togo-nerd* :eek: I'd post a Mondaypic from that episode, but I don't like his sideburns. They got too long and hairy at the end of S3, IMO. *shudders*

dna girl , have you visited the Ryan/Eric thread on the Shipper forum? We discuss stuff like that at great length there. :D

And Twiz , may I say that I love your banner? One of the things that love about JT is the expressiveness of his face. He's not afraid to make silly faces, not hung up on looking good. *loves it* :p Not that he doesn't look good when he's making faces.

I have a Mondaypic to post. From Under Suspicion. No big hairy sideburns. Eyelashes! Isn't he cute? :p Awwww!

AliGtr's Mondaypic

UnderSuspicionMS.jpg

Credit to Miami Style.

BTW, Those are some great titles for the next thread! I like "What Time Is It Mr Wolfe?" Didn't we have one in mind a while back, about The Original Gorgeous One - T.O.G.O.?

^^ nah Im sure it was The Only Gorgeous One :lol:^^

I can't think of any thread names at the mo :( oh well.

he looks yummy in orange :p I love orange juice :p

me watched fade out, skeletons and deviant on fiveUS last night they is 3 of my fave Ryan eps he is sooo cute when he is taking his anger out on his locker and when he smiles at calleigh at the end of deviant. tis such the cuteness! :p *melts*

Thanks AliGtr I have posted my question/comments there. Cannot believe how many of you guys are also over there but I guess if it has something to do with Ryan, you'll be there! :)

The new thread names are great - I particularly like the SLAM one cos it conjures up a lovely picture in my mind :devil:

Hi guy. I'm new to the forum and thought I'd seek out the Ryan/Jonathan forum first. Haven't got time to read through all the posts yet but can't wait to join the convos.

Love all the new forum names but will have a re-think.

OMG, RaCk! I've never seen that interview before. Thanks for posting the link! JT is sooo cute!! *smiles dreamily* :D

dna_girl, glad to see you visiting over there. We'll convert you somehow. *whispers conspiratorially to inge and Ali* :devil: :D

I think Ryan looks good in everything. I do love him in just shirts and jeans b/c I get a peek of his sexy, sexy arms! I love it when they flex! *swoons* :eek: Yummeh!! :lol:

Ryan in orange is excellent too. I should've never tried to give him up cold turkey. Now, I'm suffering from a cold again due to the weather :( (and the lack of Orange Togo for that matter). :rolleyes: Gotta remember: "Togo is good for my health... Togo is good for my health..." *chants to self* :lol:

Welcome ryansnuttytart!

Thanks guys. And dna_girl thanks for the compliment on the name. Didn't take too long to think of.

I checked out that interview too. He was soo sweet and sexy and ....

Ryan looks great in most colours but I have to admit the t-shirt and jeans look just gets you going.

Shadowfax love the chat. I definately think you should tell yourself that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back