Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am going to go into total teeny bopper mode here and say that I have requested (and got accepted) by a Jon Togo (who knows if it is really him) on Myspace and I wrote him a little note saying "If this is really you I just want to send some encouraging words. I think you are doing a wonderful job on Miami. Thank you for making my Monday nights exciting. Keep up the good work" (along those lines) and you know what he responded? He said "Dear Rachel, thank you for the lovely message. You do a good job making cute babies - JT" (my Myspace page has tons of pics of my baby - it is set on private) That was cute!! Like I said I hardly believe that is really him but what a cute reply!

I added him as a friend, and I just got this response back:

hi jen

thanks for adding me as a friend, sorry i havent had time to write back much, work is all the time. thanks for watching the show, we appreciate it.
jt

So I think it might be him. One of the groups he has listed is the Boston ex-pats, which means people who were from Boston who moved. That and this response lead me to (wishfully) think it's him, but who knows :) ?

Hello! First time posting in this thread, but i know I've come to the right place. I love both Jon Togo and his character, Ryan Wolfe. Did you say that JT has a Myspace. What is it, and is it real?

Welcome to the thread steph! :) You sure have come to the right place. ;) We don't know if that myspace is real or not.

I liked it when he was screaming in the car in Nailed too. I know that sounds bad but he's hot when he screams.. :lol:

Speaking of him yelling, he seems to being running and yelling in the promo. He looks hot. :devil: I'm excited. :D

Welcome to the Thread Steph!! :D

Kat, he is kinda hot when he screams :devil: but it was realy sad but soo intresting as well at the beginning of Nailed!

You can see the new preview by going to CBS.Com to the csim page and going to InnerTube I believe. The link for Innertube is on the CBS site on csim main page. The previews looks really good and angsty. I'm actually really excited for this one for once. Well why wouldn't I be hott Ryan running and screaming,,drools.

Welcome to the thread stepherz_14! :)

The promo looks good. Ryan is wearing orange again. :eek:
for me, it looked like the same sweater as in a late Season 3 episode (can't remeber the name at the moment, I think it was the episode with the highschool reunion party, not sure)

^^ Oh the episode Vengeance? I for some reason thought it looked like one of those sweaters he wears, like he did in Going Under.. But orange. lol. I don't know. It's hard to tell. But yeah what's with all the orange. :eek:

Welcome stepherz_14! You're definately in the right place.

The promo does look really good! I can't wait until tomorrow night! Oh, and I like seeing Ryan in all colors, so the orange doesn't really bother me. He looks good in everything. Now if only we could see him without a shirt on! :devil: ;)

US 5 on Sky is going through S4 at a rapid rate of knots. Tonight we have 'Fade Out ' and 'Skeletons'...perhaps, just perhaps we'll get to S5 before much longer. Well, I can live in hope (even if I die in despair)

*Got a new laptop, we're having a battle of wills at the moment... :mad: :mad: :mad:*

3 episodes back-to-back tonight of S4 - channel five, you are spoiling us! :)
Am watching 'Deviant' at the moment. Eric and Ryan's relationship really fascinates me. The scene where they are walking down the tree-lined road looking for clues and talking about whether they are dating is really tension-filled, it seems. It's the kind of conversation you would expect to have with a colleague who is also a friend but Ryan and Eric seem so edgy with each other. :(
I thought after 'Nailed' when Eric really helped Ryan out and they came to that truce at the end, would have helped their relationship.
Does Eric still resent Ryan for joining the team just after Speedle died or is it that Eric is threatened by Ryan in some other way?

Yes, I picked up on that too

"Im kinda taking a break just now" said Ryan
"Is that what they're calling it now?" replied Eric

Poor Ryan! We just know he wants Calleigh! Come on ptb, take pity on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back