Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bulletgirl91 said:
Thumpy quick question if we are talking bout Boa being involved with something to do with Ryan is that ok???

Yes...it's fine to discuss other characters in here as they relate to Ryan on the show. The discussion of Ryan asking Natalia out in 'Dead Air' is perfectly fine to talk about in here, as it does involve Ryan, but we had several consecutive posts that were just about Natalia and/or Eva. Those belong in the Eva/Natalia thread. ;)

RaCk...you are correct. You cannot post in a 'chatty' manner here. If posts get too off topic and chatty it can be construed as spamming as can double posting. This is what our Board Admind, TBonz said regarding chatting/frequent posting in this thread:

Posting frequently. We do have a rule about spamming. Please remember that this is a discussion board, not a chat room. Some of the things I have read recently have been more along the lines of chat, not discussion. Again, if you have bonded with your boardmates enough to enjoy chatting, I recommend that you get together on one of the various chat mediums.

Thanks so much for your cooperation.

I loved Dead Air. :D He was just soooo cute when he asked NBV out - really awkward and shy. And I love the sweatervest look. It makes him look quite sweet and geeky, imo. I didn't like that NBV went out with him, because it seemed that she just said yes because she was angry with Delko, and that's not a good reason to go out with anyone, let alone our sweet and lovely Ryan! :(

I thought it was nice that Delko lent him the money too. It shows that however much they might clash, they're still part of the team, and they'll stand up for each other. I did think it was odd that someone like him would go out without his wallet. :confused: I would have thought he'd be too cautious not to check everything before he leaves the house.

One other thing - I just saw OOOO, and I wanted to ask. Did Aaron drop Ryan in it with the feds? They were talking to Aaron and asked him if he had any doubts about anyone in the lab, and the next thing they were questioning Ryan. Do you think that Aaron had any doubts about Ryan? For what reason? I can't think of anything that Ryan might have done to upset Aaron! :confused:

Im with u Ali i love Ryan in the sweatervest hes sooo CUTE!!!

U might b right Ali,it wouldnt surprise me if she only said yes to Ryan to get back at Eric.

It did seem strange that Ryan would forget his wallet i mean the guys OCD how can u forget ur wallet when ur a controll freak(but in a good way)i think the writters messed up a bet on that cuz i cant see Ryan forgetting his wallet on the dresser

Yes I wanted to make mention about his OCD. They say he is and yet they don't show it on the show. If you are going to claim a character to have a serious 'condition' then at least incorporate it into the character's well character trait.

I know there are different types of OCD. They never elaborated on which type he is. We know that he keeps his gun clean and does things a certain way and is thorough. That is about it.

Geez, you guys, I'm gone for the night to sleep and come back and there's a bajillion posts!

RaCk, I don't think Ryan has a serious case of OCD. He said he's a "bit" OCD, so thank god he's not spending all of his time freaking out over a dust bunny. I don't know...I wish they talked about that more, though.

As for the hair color/hockey thing: Hockey is my alltime favorite sport!! Go Buffalo Sabres, whoo!!!! My hair used to be this fantasically BRIGHT red, it was crazy. Luckily, the dye is all gone now...Back to my natural brown. :)

:eek: Holy, you guys post so fast.

Yes, bulletgirl, I live in Ontario. :) And Neelie, I'm Eastern time. ;)

I love his sweatervests. We need a sweatervest this season. I know I've said that ten times, but it's true. :rolleyes: And he looked so good with the blue shirt underneath and the rolled up sleeves. *drools* Too bad he had to wear it in.. That episode. :( Ohh yeah and him asking Delko for money. I was :lol:. I think he was a jerk asking him for money but I think Natalia was rude too. She comes in and Ryan leaves with her but she only looked at Delko. I was like come on! Ryan is taking you out for dinner and you're staring at Delko! :p

AliGtr said:

One other thing - I just saw OOOO, and I wanted to ask. Did Aaron drop Ryan in it with the feds? They were talking to Aaron and asked him if he had any doubts about anyone in the lab, and the next thing they were questioning Ryan. Do you think that Aaron had any doubts about Ryan? For what reason? I can't think of anything that Ryan might have done to upset Aaron! :confused:

No, if you see "One of our Own", when the real mole is revealed, it comes out that Cooper let it slip that Ryan's eye was infected. That's why Ryan slams Cooper into the wall, sending all the angry-Ryan fangirls into a frenzy :mad:

Good news for the UK Ryan fans - Five US is going to be showing a repeat of S4 over the next few weeks, which is great for me as I only got into CSI Miami (and Ryan) after watching 'Nailed'!!! Hurrah!! :D

In 'OOOO' Delko made some comment to the Feds once he had found out about Natalia being the mole - along the lines of 'she had personal relationships with 2 of the CSI's to get information' and that he would be willing to testify to that.
I know that Natalia had a party and invited Ryan and not Delko cos Ryan mentioned it in front of Delko and when Delko asked Natalia about it, she made out she was trying to keep things cool between them.
So, did she & Ryan actually have a relationship or was it a once-only encounter after this 'party'???
Sorry for rambling but I am just wondering how Delko would know that she had slept with 2 CSIs or did he just assume that from Ryan & Natalia going on that date? :confused:

(By the way, as much as I love Ryan, I thought it was crazy him asking Delko for a loan of money for the date! How insensitive was that!! It's not like he and Delko are great friends where that would be acceptable, let alone the fact that it is Eric's ex he is taking out!)

I don't think Eric actually said "She slept with 2 CSIs." I believe his comment was that "She used sexual favors to get information, now that's a thief." And Ryan's not dumb, I think he knew that Boa was just trying to make Eric jealous. He shouldn't have asked her out in the first place (and I'm not just saying that because I hate her), because at the very least, he and Eric are co-workers, if not tentative friends and that's just wrong. But it was sweet that he asked Eric's permission before making any sort of move, and the only reason he did was because Eric said it was okay. He respected Eric and didn't talk about their date or anything to him after it happened.

413: Silencer

His reaction to seeing Eric and Boa together.

Broken heart

Feels ignored

I get the feeling he's thinking about the Natalia situation when the office guy mentions Sally.

Just not in the mood

Stupid jacket :lol:

Do you believe this crap?

hehe

"The Hardy Boys were just here..."

"It's the eyes. I get all the time, A-Rod."

"You get it in the eyes?" :D

And what beautiful eyes they are. ;)

:D

wink.gif

More on my web page

He shouldn't have taken Boa out. You can see that Eric was very uncomfortable from the beginning of the conversation, and he gave his 'permission' with a nasty look. Guess Ryan can't read sarcasm. He should have even said "you know what? Nevermind" after that VERY awkward conversation that he had with Boa when he was in the process of asking her out!

There are PLENTY of other fish in the sea Ryan!! Too bad I'm already caught!

*pops in one more time*

OMG, those pics are drool-worthy, athlov! Maybe cause Jon himself is drool-worthy. :p
:lol: I loved the whole Hardy Boys thing, though Mr "Hot" Wolfe is way better than Jake Gyllenhaal (but I admit they do look alike).

Keep the Togo hotness coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back