Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolfe_luv1 said:
Who likes redheads and hockey? Jon?
Hmm, hockey is awesome. . .
OH!! I get to go to a hockey game on Saturday. . .
yayness

Yeah, I was referring to Jon, because his girlfriend has red hair and they were at a hockey charity benfit. And it just so happens I'm a redhead who likes hockey--Let's Go Pens! He's from Boston, so he probably roots for the Bruins.

Iv got a red tint to my black hair wonder if hed like that? lol Plus im HUGE HOCKEY FAN!!!!! I had no idea that Jon was into hockey that cool,Love my hockey!!! PS:GO OILERS GO

cooked_brains said:

I kinda wish they talked more about what happened on that date, because the only thing you know is that they left and then after that episode, they never talked to each other again. Except, you know, when they had to because of work. But yeah, Twiz, I agree--it probably didn't go very well.

Well, I think her being the mole pretty much killed her chances with both Delko and Ryan--neither one of them likely wants much to do with her now.

szmandatogoholic said:
(Speaking of Ryan.... I'm wondering how he got Erica S. to be his girlfriend. Did she ask him out?)

I was wondering that, too! I can see it go either way, but I'm guessing she asked him (and not to be mean but it's imo, Ryan doesn't really have a great taste in women. :( Erica just wasn't right for him.)

I don't think that lasted too long either, I think she was more interested in him than he in her, and I think she saw him as an easy source of info rather than a real boyfriend.

Well that is something that he and my husband have in common - redheads. My husband LOVES LOVES LOVES redheads. My hair in the summer has red hilights but is for the most part very dark brown - almost black. So are my eyes. You can barely see the pupil my eyes are so dark.

My hair is dyed red though. Not shocking red - red you can see in the light or sun because like I said my hair is so dark to begin with.

I agree with labgeekluvr - I didn't even know that they were 'dating' until he said in the episode of Three Way after Alexx asked him "Are you still seeing that girl" and "She's pretty is all" and just brushed it off.

Besides in the episode Deviant when him and Eric were walking down the street trying to find signs Eric asked him if he was dating and Ryan says "No I am taking a break"

In the summer my hair is a dark red but in the winter its more black then red depends on how the light hits it.

With Boa being the mole i doubt that any1 in the lab is gona date her now and i think Delko lost his chance when she found out that he told Ryan that she was "Clear for landing" but again after her being the mole dont think theres anyway that Delko would go out with her

I can't believe that she is still there after confessing that she is the mole!

and the description of the mole was totally off base with her being it. Ryan said that it was "someone that the lab knows, likes and trusts" WHAT?!?! Boa just got there - how did everyone know, like and/or trust her? She was the newbie! I really thought that they were going to make it someone that has been there for a lot longer than her....

I dont know why the writers kept her every1 in the lab hates her and alot of the fans hate her bcuz of what she did to the lab really stupid to keep her around.Boa did actually help in 1 epy and i do think even tho she was a newbie that alot of the pple in the lab trusted her to a certin extent.Cuz when u work with some one speically for a year u start to trust them

Although I don't like Natalia Boa Vista, I love Eva La Rue. I have known/liked her for MANY years. She was on my soap (All My Children) for as long as I can remember and was very upset when her real life husband - now X - got fired from the soap and then she left soon after.

I also have known Josh Duhamel a lot longer than he has been on Las Vegas because he also started out on that soap. I really miss his character Leo.

When I was listening to the audio commentary on the season 4 DVDs, it's obvious that the writers and directors really like her. Some of them had seen her on that soap opera, so they are fans of hers and like working with her.

So I really don't think we'll be getting rid of her anytime soon.

I dont pay much attention to soaps so dont really know what was goin on on that show.

Rack congrats on the new rank! :) i also have a new rank hehe bout time only need bout 48more posts tell i get an avatar took me 6months to get this far sheesh its gona take a long time for me to get it *sighs*

Guys, let's get back on topic in here. ;)

Natalia/Eva can be discussed in her thread, so back to Jonathan/Ryan, alrighty? :D I know y'all haven't run out of things to discuss about him, have you?

One last thing...it's getting borderline chatty in here as well. Be mindful of your timestamps and remember this isn't a real time chat room.

Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back