Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love 'nailed' also! He is acting so good in that episode and i like the way how they played all the time with this nailgun and stuff. I was like..when is it going to happen already :eek: and it was interesting! :rolleyes:

I watched Nailed on a plane and it was so funny cause the person beside me was like :eek: at the beginning! :lol: I felt like saying yep, that's Togo's acting for ya. Isn't he good? And hot? but I didn't. :p

Yay for Ali coming out!! When I read coming out I was like :eek: :O but then I was like ohhhhhhh :lol: I think my mom knows I go on a CSI website.. but she doesn't know the site.

ETA: :eek: How rude of me!! Welcome to the thread wolfe_luv1!! :D

Welcome, Wolf luv ! :D Make yourself comfortable!

Athlov , I thought that was Freefall too, but I can see now that it's Under Suspicion. You are the screencap queen! I have to go and relabel my pics. *is bad Togoholic, mistaking outfits* :eek:

sandersidle said:
Yay for Ali coming out!! When I read coming out I was like :eek: :O but then I was like ohhhhhhh :lol: I think my mom knows I go on a CSI website.. but she doesn't know the site.

Yeah, I didn't quite come out like that . That would be a shock! Particularly for the husband! :lol: No, I've been talking to people here for so long and keeping it secret, but I didn't really want to. And I'm quite proud of some of the wps I've made, so now I can put them on my laptop. Apart from the filthy ones, of course. :devil:

Welcome, wolfe_luv1!!
I got 'Urban Hellraisers' on my iPod.... as well as two S5 epis that have already aired. I love iTunes, except for the fact that I can't get 'Crime Wave'. :( Last night, I went, "Aw, man, I shoulda gotten 'Crime Wave'!" just to realize today that I can't get it on iTunes.

I'm gonna try with 'Nailed' once I get my real "prepaid" credit card. But last night, I watched 'Curse of the Coffin' and I had to stifle my laughter. It was almost 2:00 in the morning and I was watching one of CSI: Miami's funniest/most drama-filled episodes. :D But I survived and I went to bed and had Jon Togo-filled dreams.

Welcome wolfe_luv1! :)

^ too bad, you can't get 'Crime Wave' :(. it was a nice and dramatic episode. The moment between Alexx and Ryan at the end of the episode is so cute. Ryan was pretty disgusted that the guy killed his step father.

'Curse of the Coffin' is a funny episode.
Not a word Wolfe
Take it easy Delko
not a word.

:lol:

Hey guys, long time no post in here so I'm kinda lost :p

well, I'll try to be on topic :D

Athlov Great pics as always, did I tell you that I have your web page bookmarked? muahahaha :devil: so I go there every now and then :D excellent job, you're very patient ;)

Nailed Great episode, that was the first one I saw from s4 :p. Katie I'd have loved to see the face of the person beside you :lol: although it must have been something like my mom's when I told her about the episode, she was like "a nail? :O".

Togo dreams *sighs* haven't had one in much time :(

Welcome to the newbies (look who's talking :lol:)!!!!

Wait.... the guy killed his stepfather? *runs to tv.com*

I may be able to *download* it from there. :D I may even go out and buy the whole season; my dad gave me $42 last night because 1) I couldn't find my Christmas present from my mamaw ($20) and 2) I had money stolen from me a few days before school let out for the holidays ($23, but he gave me $22. I told him I had a dollar already.). So I have enough money, probably, to buy S3.

Remeber y'all...if you're going to bring up downloading it needs to be of the legal variety...ie: iTunes, otherwise it's a no-no here.

If you do not specify that you downloaded an episode by legal means it will be assumed that you meant you downloaded illegally.

inge said:
Welcome wolfe_luv1! :)

^ too bad, you can't get 'Crime Wave' :(. it was a nice and dramatic episode. The moment between Alexx and Ryan at the end of the episode is so cute. Ryan was pretty disgusted that the guy killed his step father.

I saw a few scenes from 'Curse of the Coffin'. It's a funny episode.
Not a word Wolfe
Take it easy Delko
not a word.

:lol:

Wait, what moment between Ryan and Alexx. . .
Ahhhhh. . .
I havent seen that ep yet. . .
I just saw the one where Ryan get's told that he might lose his sight because of an infection in his eye. . .
I was soo, scared that maybe they were going to be taking Ryan off. . .
I couldnt even believe that ep where Speedle got shot. . .
I was like :eek:, I still cant believe they killed him off. . .
I thought that maybe they were just going to have him quit or something similar to that. . .

athlov I can't see those caps cuz when I clicks on one only the top edge appeared and the rest of the picture was taking ages to appear and then my PC crashed so I don't know if they are to big or something but my PC doesn't seem to want me to look at them :lol:

YAY I is gettin a video ipod or whatever the latest edition is called for my 18th B-Day! *is excited*

wolfe_luv1 I also thought Ryan would have to leave because of his eye problem cuz he would have found it difficult to find / see evidence but he didn't really have much of a problem with it apart from squinting a couple of times and there was that time in "The score" when he never saw that pen or pencil.

Me is soo happy he never left :) and I soo wanna see "Nailed" again so I can pay even more attention to jons acting and face thy fears and not hide behind thy pillow and watch when he had the nail in his eye and when the doctor was removing it. :eek:
BTW: I have a phobia of eye injuries/infections ect even conjuntivitis (sp?) for some strange reason which is why I couldn't watch it propa but I loved what I did manage to see of Ryan that is and I was like *Squee* when Alexx was holding his hand.
Lucky Alexx holding his hand. :rolleyes: *is jealous* :lol:

nice ones athlov! :D

I had to watch csi yesterday midnight from tv and couldn't because my mom told me to go to bed cos i have concert today and i had yesterday and..but oh well. then i was a bit angry. :( hope it was some kind of a episode that i have seen already. :confused:

wolfe_luv1 said:
Wait, what moment between Ryan and Alexx. . .

It was at the end of the episode. Ryan worked solo on a case and Alexx helped him.
At the end of the episode they stood side by side and Alexx told him: (not the originally quote, maybe someone can remember better)
Not all cases will end so smoothly
Ryan: I know, I take everything I can get.

and then they smiled at each other. :D
In the first few episodes Alexx wasn't very nice to him. She was more friendly to him in 'Hell Night', but I think 'Crime Wave' was the start of the friendship between them.

Yes, things shifted between Ryan and Alexx from Crime Wave onwards. She softened towards him, whereas before she was saying "I've got all the friends I need", and things like that.

Pic from the end of Crime Wave

Athlov , fantastic pics! His eyes are sooooo incredible in some of those pics. *faints*

ThumpyG42 said:
Remeber y'all...if you're going to bring up downloading it needs to be of the legal variety...ie: iTunes, otherwise it's a no-no here.

If you do not specify that you downloaded an episode by legal means it will be assumed that you meant you downloaded illegally.

Well, if you go to tv.com and you want to *download* an episode of CSI: Miami, it only has the option of iTunes. (I know, I've tried it last month before I even had my iPod.) And that's how I was talking about it here: iTunes. I only put it in between asterisks because I've been on a site where even if you talk about legal *downloading* you get banned for three months.

Anyways, I looked up 'Crime Wave' on tv.com and there was no episode recap. But still.... his stepfather was killed? *runs to cbs.com* I swear, they need to update their Miami part of the CSI: site.

And I opened up my S4 DVDs last night.... and I noticed the picture!! :D I squealed and ran into the living room much to my mom's disgrace. And everyone who has said that it's two discs to a sleeve is right; Ryan/Jon's DVD is on the front of Frank/Rex's. (I squealed and said to myself, "He's so sexy!" But only y'all know that, okay? cuz if anyone else found out that I talked to my DVDs, they'd think I was nuts. :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back