Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
szmandatogoholic said:
Anyways, I looked up 'Crime Wave' on tv.com and there was no episode recap. But still.... his stepfather was killed? *runs to cbs.com* I swear, they need to update their Miami part of the CSI: site.

You're not thinking that Ryan's stepfather was killed, are you? Because the guy killed his own stepfather, not Ryan's. That was the extra body in the grave, I think. I'ev probably confused you even more now. Sorry! :D

szmandatogoholic said:
Well, if you go to tv.com and you want to *download* an episode of CSI: Miami, it only has the option of iTunes. (I know, I've tried it last month before I even had my iPod.) And that's how I was talking about it here: iTunes. I only put it in between asterisks because I've been on a site where even if you talk about legal *downloading* you get banned for three months.

No worries then. ;) As long as you're talking about using a site ok'ed by CBS and legally paying to download the episodes there's no need to use the astericks or anything.

(Note: I did check out tv.com last night after I read your post. ;) )

AliGtr said:
Yes, things shifted between Ryan and Alexx from Crime Wave onwards. She softened towards him, whereas before she was saying "I've got all the friends I need", and things like that.

Yeah I saw that ep. . . She was kind of a witch to him. . . But I get where she was coming from, cuz of Speed dying. . . I know how close everyone was when Speed was there. . . When I saw that ep with Jon in it for the first time [when he was a security person or something like that, I cant remember.] I was like :eek: Dang!!! He's hotter than heck. . . Also, at the end of that ep, when Ryan got out his uniform and stuff, I thought that it was the only ep that he would be in. . . And that was scary... But YAY!!! He's still there. . .

Thanks for posting the pic athlov! :)
The pic is funny.

I rewatched 'Under the Influence' yesterday and there was something strange. At the end of the episode Ryan was in the locker room and he took his patrol uniform out of the locker. You can see his badge on his shirt. Why was it on his shirt? Didn't he wear his badge during the day?
Or maybe they have more than one badge
:confused:

^ That is strange inge. Maybe they have two badges...? :confused:

athlov great caps as usual! Urban Hellraisers is one of my favorites. That pic of Jon is cute, too. :D

Before Ryan was a CSI, he was on patrol.. I love Under the Influence... Don't care much for the cases (moreso for the on about Calleigh's father than the other), but some of Jon's lines were pretty amusing, and the gator-bait part was funny. Calleigh doesn't freak out much like that, lol.

szmandatogoholic, I agree with you 100%. I thought the same thing when I opened up my DVDs. :D ;)

Oh Jon. What beautiful redish-orange eyes you have.
Kidding.
Or am I??

I bet he's copying Adam for his glasses. Poser.

Aww, I'm sorry Ryan_lover. :( I wish you could see them. They're huge; I couldn't get them big enough anywhere else. Thus, I made huge ones of my own.

JTO has most of the fourth season eps captured, and they're smaller and better for those who have dial-up. ;)

Since you mentioned it, I added a warning at the bottom of the list about all of the ep images being 960x640. :)

Glad you guys liked the Urban Hellraisers caps. I already have the next two eps done. I'll post one of them on here tomorrow. ;)

Aww, I'm sorry Ryan_lover. I wish you could see them. They're huge; I couldn't get them big enough anywhere else. Thus, I made huge ones of my own.

thats OK athlov :D and besides my computer crashing means that it ODed on the super sexxay gorgeousness and couldn't cope so it crashed. :lol: it also prooves my computer has good taste. :lol:

Its not fair Im the only one in my area who's in love with Ryan.
I live with my parents and younger brother and my brother doesnt like anyone in any CSI show, he just likes watching autopsys (sp??).
My dad watches all 3 CSIs and isn't obsessed with anyone in it - he just watches it cuz he says there is nothing else on and my mum is obbsessed with Flack from CSI:NY and thats all she really likes.

I mentioned JT at college the other week and no one had even heard of him so then I said he plays Ryan Wolfe on CSIM
and they were all like huh :confused: whats that then? and I was like OMFG :eek: y'all never heard of the planets most hottest show? :confused: then I says: " well now I know none of y'all watch TV on a saturday or tuesday night".

so when Im not with all of you super lovely togoholics here, I have no choice but to worship the gorgeous one on my own. :(

Just dropping in to say......

Happy New Years
To all the Togoholics in here. I wish the best for you all in the coming year. I know some of you are getting very close or maybe already rang it in. I have almost 9 more hours till I ring in the new year.

Asia is past it, Europe is getting close, and America and Canada have a long way TOGO, hehe. :p

Happy New Year to all Togoholics. May the new year bring us many shirtless Ryan scenes. Oops, I meant happiness and joy. But isn't that kind of the same? :lol:

^ Yup! It definately is. We still have nine and a half hours until the New Year where I am.

Happy New Year all you Togofied people! :D :lol: I'm off to watch S4 over again, lol.

_ransom said:
Oh Jon. What beautiful redish-orange eyes you have.
Kidding.
Or am I??

It's (I think it's how you say it) the red-eye stuff.... the thingy that happens whenever you take a picture that close to a person's face. Or whenever the flash is on. It totally sucks and it probably blinded the living crap outta him. And ryan_lover, I can't BELIEVE no one at your college has heard of JT or Ryan Wolfe or "World's hottest show"! I was lucky enough to get a Spanish 2 teacher that watched it! (And I was giddy everytime that they spoke Spanish because it gave me a chance to translate.) I hope this doesn't offend you, but I kinda think they sound a bit like bookworms.... (of course, when I'm not plugged into my iPod listening to songs or The HP Mugglecast or watching CSI:/CSI: Miami shows, I'm a bookworm too. :D)

Speaking of my iPod.... I can upload photos. I'm thinking of putting one of Jon on it if I can find out HOW! *stomps off to apple.com* FAQ, here I come!

Nikki said:
Happy New Year to all Togoholics. May the new year bring us many shirtless Ryan scenes. Oops, I meant happiness and joy. But isn't that kind of the same? :lol:
Yes, yes it definatly is. :lol: :p

In Canada we still have like 7 hours and 20 minutes. lol. But Happy New Years to all.. I hope you have a great Togo filled new year. And of course a safe new year too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back