Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww don't just lurk, _Calleigh_ :)

Yeah I wish Sexy Santa Jon would visit me tonight... but I don't have a chimney! :lol: Oh well, I'll just keep my bedroom windows open then... :p

_Calleigh_ said:
*goes back lurking, waiting to see Jon-Easter-Bunny* :p
Is that a dare? ;)

*gasps* (I've been doing that alot lately... :p) omg. That is soooooo awesome! I love that pic too! Is that Jake's body too? :lol: Aw Irma, you rock! :D *huggles and gives tons of cookies* I want that as my desktop background... :devil:

OMG..faints hits floor hard.. Irma I agree with Katie, you friggin rock. Great x mas present for me..I'm printing this baby up. YOu know I think that's pretty close to what togo would look like too, gosh I hope we find out someday if he deos look like him shirtless. That's my wish for x mas..shirtless togo.

*THUDD* *gets rushed to hospital* ....... * regains consiousness* OMG Sil! you is like some sort of Goddess! *bows down to Sil* whoes body did you use for sexxay santa and sexxay sleepy santa?

Note to writers: Y'all still owe us a Ryan shower scene what has to be no less than 10 mins long and Ryan has to spend at least half and episode with his shirt off for example Ryan has blood or something on it and he gets it taken of by a certain sexxay blond CSI and he doesn't have any other shirts in his locker so he has no choice but to walk around the lab shirtless. :p ....but then god damn it he will probably just wrap him self up in a lab coat. :lol:

BTW: sorry y'all if I was sounding too shipperish! it won't happen again. promise. :D

Thanks for the pic Ali! :)
He has such a sweet smile.

wow, Sil the pic is soo hot! :D
I'm still for a Ryan-rescues-someone-from-the-ocean scene.
:lol:

post by Sil: DO you think he might have a younger niece, like a toddler/baby niece? That's why he's so nice with the baby from Shootout

Hm, don't know. He gave his niece an i-pod and I think this niece is maybe a teenager.
maybe he has more nieces and one of them is a toddler. I think he has experience with babies, because he seemed to be very experienced in Shootout.

BTW,
Merry X-Mas to everyone! :D

Silhouette said:
sandersidle said:
I want that as my desktop background... :devil:
Let me grant your wish... ;)

Bigger and textless version of ShirtlessSexySanta!Ryan to be plastered all over your desktop.... :p :D

:eek: No way!!!! That is friggen awesome!! Aww thanks! :D I already have it as my background! :D Thanks! *huggles*

I have a present for y'all. It's no shirtless Togo, but whatever. :p

togochristmas.png

MERRY TOGO CHRISTMAS!! :D

All those pictures are awesome, Sil, Ali and sandersidle!! Especially love the Sexxy Santa!!

He does seem rather experienced when it comes to babies, doesn't he? hmmm... maybe he's got a secret? lol.. but it's probably just because he has at least one niece, and he got used to it when she was a baby. ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Irma when I opened that and it was so huge and beautiful I was like OMG I want that as my background then I thought,"OH hubby may not be too thrilled with that and I may find myself divorced." not to mention my son Jonathan would be seriously pissed, he's more jealous of Togo then my hubby. Sod thanks for the warning.But I have to say OMG it's awesome.
katie that is too cute and I love it.

I want to wish a Happy Holidays to everyone and the best wishes for the New Year to you all. 10 more minutes and it's officially Christmas here and I'm just finishing baking my cookies, yeah I'm a slacker. So I'll pass out fresh hot baked cookies to everyone to leave out for Santa Togo baby.

OOOHHH OMG I found the perfect Christmas gift I wanted today but it's gone already and well I couldn't afford it anyways but check this out what we all missed out on.

Have you been wondering what it’s really like to be a part of the Miami Beach CSI team? Now you can get behind-the-scenes stories from the hit spin-off of the popular CBS network series “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”. You will be taking a private tour of the set, followed by lunch with Jonathan Togo, aka “Ryan Wolfe.” Don’t miss an opportunity to explore the location where “CSI: Miami” stars transform themselves into your favorite crime-fighting forensic scientists and talk to Jonathan about his role in this ground-breaking series. This is a rare opportunity for you and a guest to gain private access to the highly guarded set of one of television’s most popular shows and have lunch with one of the show’s hottest stars.

Set visit will take place in Manhattan Beach, California.
So are you all wondering how much this little goodie went for??????

$4750.00...yes your reading it right. Almost $5000. and to me if I had that much money laying around it would be worth every penny to be able to eat lunch with Jonathan Togo, even if it was peanut butter sandwiches. I'm so bummin I missed this and I can't afford to eat with him.

*dies* *dials 911* I need an ambulance.... I just had a "death by Jon Togo" experience!!

Aw, *wordy dird* I would've paid my whole life to be able to do that "The CSI: Miami Experience" thing.
Yes, I was talking to Sil a few weeks back and I mentioned that and it turns out she did it.... YAYYY!! I nearly died when I saw it, I'm going to try and make a banner later. :lol: Just so I can drool all year long... :p

*is dead* OMG, sil, that manip is absolutely made of awesome! Seriously, if it wasn't for a) the missing tattoo, b) the knowledge of your amazing manip-ing skills, and c) the fact that any shirtless!Togo pic would have been plastered all over the thread a million times already, I would probably be completely convinced that that was a real pic. *is completely in awe* :D :D :D Oh, and I totally challenge you to do one of Jon in a fluffy pink bunny suit for Easter. :lol:

I too have to say that I did prefer Season 4 to Season 5... I was hoping that maybe it was just my shifting preferences/tastes that was making me like it less, but if y'all seem to agree, then that could potentially mean bad things for the future of CSIM... it just seems to be getting more and more ridiculous (in my opinion), and although I haven't been paying very close attention to the ratings, they seem to be dropping (don't quote me on this, but a couple weeks ago I came across a thing that said Miami was something like #13 or #17... mind you, that was in the U.S., and it's always been further down the list there...). Oh well, no more gloomy thoughts like that from me from now on. :)

Anywho, I better go wrap some presents, since it's 1:00 a.m. here (yeah, I'm a bit of a procrastinator :lol: ). Do you think Jon will be sitting under my Christmas tree tomorrow morning? I sure hope so. ;)

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

*huggles Katie back* :D

quickbeam_cw said:
Seriously, if it wasn't for a) the missing tattoo,
:eek: I FORGOT ABOUT THE TATTOO!!!! :eek: I can't believe I forgot about the tattoo :( But then again... I wouldn't know how to photoshop it in :lol:

Forgot to answer Katie's question... Yep that body is a courtesy of Jake Gyllenhaal, who, IMO, happens to have the hottest, sexiest body in the universe :p (well I think he's the hottest guy alive, besides Jon and Eric of course :D) So thank you Jake, for letting me borrow your sexy bod (and I'm not gonna return it! mwahahahahaha :devil:) *cough* where was I? Oh yes. But Jon did say people mistakes him for Jake so... I could get away with that, couldn't I? :lol:

quickbeam_cw said:
Oh, and I totally challenge you to do one of Jon in a fluffy pink bunny suit for Easter. :lol:
You're on! ;)

Now where on earth could I find a fluffy pink bunny suit???? :lol: Oh well, there's still time till Easter :p

OMG Katie your Xmas pic is so cute! :D

Sue, maybe you could... err, password-protect your computer or something? :D Or, you know, you could always print it out and tuck it under your pillows to dream of Togo :lol: Or wallet. That seems to work with Shadowfax... (where is she anyway?)

I think I wish I hadn't read that 'set visit' thing :(

I agree with you, ebonymist, about the whole niece thing. Yes maybe he used to be around her when she was little. Awww I could imagine him being like a big brother to her :D

Whoa I post like a mad woman :eek: Sorry, Xmas excited :D

Silhouette said:
Now where on earth could I find a fluffy pink bunny suit???? :lol: Oh well, there's still time till Easter :p

you rang? :p

*huggles Irma to ground* OMG I LOVE the manips! Guess what my desktop background is? :D I'm happy because I have:

1) No husband (or boyfriend for that matter) to be jealous.
2) A sister, but if she sees it she will probably die (especially when I tell her it's real)
3) Parents who never watch my laptop so don't know it's there.

Life's good. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! *huge group hug* :rolleyes:

Katie, love your gift too. I'm not so gifty. Ryan lover, I'm all for that shirtless scene. I miss you in a certain thread. :devil: *lures with Christmas cookies*

Yeah, where is Shadowfax? Come back hun, we miss you! :(

ETA: In reply to 2): Just showed it to my sister:

Sister: Ooooeeeehhhh....*practically floats my bed in drool*
Me: Best part: It's not real.
Sister: WHAT?
Me: It's not his body. Someome maniped it.
Sister: WOW. That's good.

So Sil, my sis bows down for you. And me too. *bows down*

whoa, many shirtless-sexy-santa-jons!:rolleyes: too bad that one of them wasn't at my place yesterday! but picture is better then nothing,ha! :D (needing drool-bucket) :D

ebonymist said:
He does seem rather experienced when it comes to babies, doesn't he? hmmm... maybe he's got a secret? lol..
pst, I like the way you think. ;)
We talked about that at someone's private LJ account.
but it's more fanfic material.

but it's probably just because he has at least one niece, and he got used to it when she was a baby. ;)
that's more likely. I also think he helped his brother or/and sister with thier kids.

wow, almost $ 5.000 for lunch with JT. some people really have a lot of money.
I would never be able to eat something with JT sitting next to me. :lol: too busy staring.
JT: Why don't you eat? it's good.
me: erm,..... not so hungry at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back