Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to see these caps and everytime I continue to think him in many situations...
...in the episode "Nailed" I cryed when he was broken...poor Ryan..he suffered so much :( ...
...but when I saw his hands on his gun I love that moment...and I love his sexyback and sexy arms!!!

...oh...If I don't see the forum tomorrow I augur Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everybody!!!!

hm, Season 4 or 5.
well, haven't seen Season 5 and not the complete Season 4. :lol:
but from what I've read and know, I would say Season 4. The eye-storyline was interesting, he was also involved in the mole storyline and the freezing thing was a bonus.
In Season 5 the only storyline so far is that he makes mistakes and stupid things. not so interesting, only it would lead to something more.

but Season 5 is still new, so let's wait and see what will happen. I also thought at the beginning of Season 5 that this will be a calm Season for him. He had interesting things in Season 4 and it's only normal that the writers will take a break from Ryan and focus on other characters.
but one Ryan-centered episode will be nice. :D
(and he should be the hero in it :D)

yes,I prefer Ryan-centered episode than others too,but in CSI there are other characters...I saw all the 4 season and I read something bout season 5 and in it Ryan makes many stupid mistakes that he's never done in season 3 and 4...
...I'm very surprising that Ryan is got worse...why???
For his incident I made reference to season 4

Yep, inge, I meant the holiday from Christmas till New Year :) Dunno what it's called...

I think he's gonna visit his Uncle Ron :D And his niece... would be cute. DO you think he might have a younger niece, like a toddler/baby niece? That's why he's so nice with the baby from Shootout :) I wish there was CSI Xmas episode. Then we'll get to see the lab decorated... And for once they won't fight with each other :rolleyes:

Well I don't like S4 so far, except for a few episodes that I like... like Nailed... but S5 is worse?? Oh well :rolleyes: I guess I'll have to live with that... Thanks for the heads-up though...

Why he 'gets worse'? No idea. It's just the writers... I still keep a hope in me that it's part of some bigger storyline. Like someday we'd find out why...
If not... well, then it could be because he got his hair cut short :p All hell breaks loose!

It's Christmas Eve!!! Wooohhhoooo!!! :D :D HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone! Don't go anywhere yet, cuz I have an xmas present for you all :)

I don't think Ryan is necessarily getting worse. I don't understand why he keeps making so many mistakes. You'd think he would know better. :rolleyes: But alteast that means we will (hopefully) get more Togo Time (haha Twiz) in the episodes. I would love to see a Togo-episode where he's the hero! :D That would be awesome. He'd give H a run for his money. :devil: :D

Sil, have you worked your photoshop magic again or what? That's amazing! Hot hot hot! :D

happy xmas eve y'all! *hugs everyone* and I agree, Sil that's one super sexxay santa!! :p :lol: :p
I wish I knew how to use photo shop propa. Sil you are amazing. :)

Welcome, muhhin ! Good to see you here! There more Togoholics the better!

I love your avatar, Silhouette . Soooo sexy! You're seriously good at this Photoshopping. *admires*

Now, I know it's not Monday yet, but I bring you a Mondaypic anyway, just in case I don't get chance tomorrow. A seasonal greeting from JT with a beautiful smile. :p

AliGtr's Christmaspic

MerryChristmasMS.jpg

Credit to Miami Style.

Your welcome Sil and yes your icon is too hott, your manips are awesome, your the queen of them.
AliGtr great pic. I loved him in that sweater vest in that ep, he was so adorkable, too bad it was ruined by boa,eh.
I just want to wish everyone a Happy & safe Holidays and I wish the best for everyone in the New Year. I'm really hoping the new year brings us more Togo time..(errrr Katie) and better plot for our dear Ryan. Hopefully they will get him out of his stupid stage and let us see him as the brilliant csi he is.

thanks for the monday pic AliGtr *hug* he has such an adorable smile. :D

I will probably be on here tomorrow cuz I don't do much on xmas day cuz I celebrate yule/ witer solistic on Dec 21st. :)
And besides I can't survive 1/2 a day without my togo fix or else I can get very moody! :lol:

Aww thanks for the Christmaspic Ali. :) Yeah that sucks that he was wearing such a sexyyyyyyyy outfit in Dead Air.. But then he had to ask Boa out. *sighs*

Irma, I love your icon pic! *drools*

It's 1 in the morning... it's CHRISTMAS!!! :D YAY!!!

labgeekluvr said:
Silhouette--where on earth did you find that picture for your icon? That's one sexy santa!
I'm busted! :p :lol: *cough* That one sexy santa is... your xmas present...

jonxmas_silhouette2.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :D

It's an Xmas present for everyone here, from me and Neelie (szmandatogoholic), because it's her request :)

Ooh, and I've got more... posted in Ryan/Greg thread... 1 more of Ryan and another of Greg (for those who likes Greg as well :)):

Ryan going home on Christmas day with a surprise....
only to find Greg had fallen asleep under the Christmas tree
:D :)

Hope you like, and enjoy a sexy--I mean, wonderful Togolicious Christmas, everyone! :D

PS: Ali, love the pic!! Just watched Dead Air 2 hours ago... Loved the sweatervest, but... oh well, he was asking the wrong girl out :rolleyes:

*pops in*

My goddess, I can't just lurk if I see such HOTT pics around! :eek:
I had never felt like jumping Santa before, bu if he looks like that I won't even waste time on the presents. :lol:

*goes back lurking, waiting to see Jon-Easter-Bunny* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back